General Event Discussion

• Well the best way possible would have been an ingame survey period.

• And you think everybody will read the poll if they missed the login screen message?

• no but it would have still been the best possible way.

• And you think everybody will read the poll if they missed the login screen message?

Don't players need to click the button in the poll window to be able to close it?

If so, then that's way harder to miss than message on the side of the login screen where players don't put their focus on.

• Don't players need to click the button in the poll window to be able to close it?

If so, then that's way harder to miss than message on the side of the login screen where players don't put their focus on.

They need to open the poll by hand first.

Don't players need to click the button in the poll window to be able to close it?

They focus on the reward and the button, not on the text

Anyway, login screen is the best way imho.

• They focus on the reward and the button, not on the text

Unlike the text at the side of the login screen - where people are conditioned to focus only on the login/password input and a login button - this would still make them direct their attention to the poll window.
    Not that it matters, though. Gameforge is pretty much the polar oppsite of UX or quality

• Login screen is good. For any improvement only, there should be two screens:

1st screen: announcement info - instead of login position, in the bottom of announcement window - "OK" button ---

---> then, U press the "OK" button and U go to the

2nd screen where this announcement window is like now, and u have this login + password.

Other methods R not for putting any informations for players. Poll is for the other reasons / things - also not for inform people, which doesnt read anything ...

Also, someone from each server - could spam in LFG short message with link the source U used. For example:

[3. LFG] Xxxx: [where: abcd] stigma event turned off. check the details.

In this case, they started be busy on it instantly. Then they informed players in discord and forum.

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• So it has been proven that players will never know if a "rate" is active on the server as they claim on forums. I have been raising this problem for years, where I have to trust some words with no proves that the server settings are how they claim to be.

How can you prove that a success rate is 20%-30% increased when you falling but they will say "we did increase but is just RNG"?

So is a matter of trust, right? Well, I can give you examples when people were deceived by big companies for years, making billions of dollars. Companies as Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc are doing this for years, and is so hard to prove it. So yes, next time when they say, we did that with no actual proves, I would be more skeptical!

• Increasing succesful rate - i understand with this way:

Taking - for example stigma enchant event:

base 20% ---> event 33%

I understand it in this way: i will waste 13% less enchants, to achieve my own target.

I dont think so, that in others games U have success rate, and every attempt is succesful. Every game has its own mechanism working for it.

In Aion U could be also lucky: for example patch 5.8 and enchanting weapon starting from +15, and targetting +25, and all 10 attempts a row succesfull ! ... How many players suffered it? I think many :) . Then in 6.2 patch, where all such players had ultimate gear from exchange - because they targetted items for +25 and highier.

Ofc not every single player had this tryhard 10 attempts a row succesfull, but even +20 to target +25 - 5 attempts a row succesfull was a really nice performance. U know, and my performance was only +23, because i didnt have that luck. What to say ? so this game is bad, because i didnt achieve my target also: +25? omg. I was living in 5.8 and with weapon +23 and i was also living in 6.2 patch and i didnt suffer any scepticism because of it. In present time - i cant perform any stigma to +15 since 6-7 months guys. I am unlucky with it as hell, but i will not say, that Aion is stupid - with a real words. Ok, i will get rage and i will say that XD, because of trying enchant and not succesfull. But after a few hours is back to normal and i play to this day xd

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• So it has been proven that players will never know if a "rate" is active on the server as they claim on forums. I have been raising this problem for years, where I have to trust some words with no proves that the server settings are how they claim to be.

How can you prove that a success rate is 20%-30% increased when you falling but they will say "we did increase but is just RNG"?

So is a matter of trust, right? Well, I can give you examples when people were deceived by big companies for years, making billions of dollars. Companies as Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc are doing this for years, and is so hard to prove it. So yes, next time when they say, we did that with no actual proves, I would be more skeptical!

[...]

There was ONE ISSUE, and they immedeately looked after it. That doesn´t mean that they don´t boost the rates at all.

[...]

Edit by Zapiel: Flaming.

• btw in general event says rates are increased from 9 to 12 what about 12+? do we ever get events on higher enchantments is there point saving stones waitin for such event? sorry i wasnt around for long time

• btw in general event says rates are increased from 9 to 12 what about 12+? do we ever get events on higher enchantments is there point saving stones waitin for such event? sorry i wasnt around for long time

Most likely no, because if they would boost 12-15 you would get to +15 Stigmas easier/faster. And then there would be no reason for you to buy Stigma Enchant stones from the Shop ever again.

• Keep this attitude, makes it so easier to be a certain "prey" :)

Code
    1. Samsung has been fined 5 million euro ($5.7 million) after the study concluded that the updates for smartphones “caused serious dysfunctions and reduced performance significantly, thereby accelerating the process of replacing them.”
    Code
    1. Apple fined $27 million in France for throttling old iPhones without telling users

Wanna know the server's real values, do some work and capture some traffic, decompile de game files, and if you understand that information you might be surprised!