General Event Discussion

• Well, as long is not RNG I am fine with it! I did not log yet but seems promising and I hope won't happen as it happens with the "Christmas kina boxes" event when they change it.

• What with this topic, about kinah givers npcs (I mean weekly selling limit)?

___

Galeas please omg ... - just please go to Lakrum and try to fill Lakrum HT' quest. Like other quests R even good, that Lakrum quest is a tryhard. 2 Grankers and 2 Darus in one camp ... or near Fortress 4 to 4 mobs ... and this spawning annoying a lot of time. Man, if U play this game - even for relax and just for sightseeing ... etc ... even with Ur own, private maybe acc without the {GM} in name ... man it is i dont know what, but for me it is skip it instantly man in 100%, because U know i am really friendly and have big distance and patience (my point of view) but this q is making me out of this state instantly and making me very sad ...

People R telling also Ishalgen is annoying - not such like Lakrum man.

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• fyi you get 1 key for hanbook, 2 for 10 type and 3 for A rank minion :D

• If only you guys put as much effort into finding groups of people to do stuff with and learning how things work instead of QQing here you'd all be the best players in this game

These guys that are "QQing" here are the reason something got changed for the better.
    They are the ones that put preasure on GF.

So "thank you for doing something everyone benefits from" would have been a better response.

• If only you guys put as much effort into finding groups of people to do stuff with and learning how things work instead of QQing here you'd all be the best players in this game

These guys that are "QQing" here are the reason something got changed for the better.

So "thank you for doing something everyone benefits from" would have been a better response.

If you read my previous posts I already gave help / advice on how you can complete the HT even if you are "OMG SUPER UNDERGEARED NOOB I STARTED AION YESTERDAY AND WANT BEST REWARDS IN 1 DAY" and I also said that the spawn rate is too low and 300 mobs x2 in multiple regions is too much but sure man let's just spam the thread with useless crap

• These guys that are "QQing" here are the reason something got changed for the better.

People are QQing because they dont bother hunt mobs but just wait for spawn. In fact, they just say that the effort needed for just increment the HQ counter by +1 is not worth.

Put an ultimate form in the lakrum quest with 1000+1000 mobs and same limited mobs spawn and respawn delay and those same [...] would be happy to say "rewarding the effort".

For the record, in the past, people QQed here because some event were effortless (only afk).

The big deal here is the balance effort/reward.

And we have the clash of the balance GF EXPECT US to have, and the balance some players WANT TO HAVE (and dont say community, neither forum nor discord users are representative of the community)..

Imagine a teacher designing an exam for his students, and some of those are QQing because the exam conditions are not of their taste.

Who's right ? Who's wrong ?

Edit Olly : Vulgarity.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

If you read my previous posts I already gave help / advice on how you can complete the HT even if you are "OMG SUPER UNDERGEARED NOOB I STARTED AION YESTERDAY AND WANT BEST REWARDS IN 1 DAY" and I also said that the spawn rate is too low and 300 mobs x2 in multiple regions is too much but sure man let's just spam the thread with useless crap

no its not about what you said its about the way you say things, yes under geared players can do shit, but your way of saying things and making out its like under geared players wants everything the same day is the biggest BS going and we cry because we cant do things.

All players want is a fair chance of getting something they are trying to work towards not have to use damm cheats that you can get banned for doing because its an old time bug that's never got fixed.

maybe just maybe if a few maxed gear players took the time to help a few under geared players it would be a start but that's to much to ask from over geared players who can solo everything and sell the loot because they dont need the gear they got the best in game.

how about giving a chance to some players to be able to get better gear ?

then you come on here and say stop qq stop cry and get on with it just wtf

The big deal here is the balance effort/reward you call it some of it is impossible for many players, thats not down to the players but the way in which the event was dealt with in the 1st place.

no thinking about anything or anyone else but the geared players most who spend shit loads in the shop. I wonder why i think it speaks for itself?

• Put an ultimate form in the lakrum quest with 1000+1000 mobs and same limited mobs spawn and respawn delay and those same [...] would be happy to say "rewarding the effort".

Don't talk like this about people you don't know. It's just a game and what is rewarding or not is different for every person and so is the time he can spend on this game.

• Don't talk like this about people you don't know. It's just a game and what is rewarding or not is different for every person and so is the time he can spend on this game.

With the same argument, we can say that some people can say current mobs settings is fine while for other it is not.

So you guys shall accept that people may have not the same opinion as yours.

• So, did a test today. I bot kind of slowly, perhaps average, and it took like 13 hours to farm 1000 chocolate (with 20% chance in items). And then, for 50 million kinah, it gave 1500 rukibuki coins. I was thinking it was going to be a good event, not so sure anymore.

n9qFYTX.gif

Edited once, last by Yolento ().

• Galeas th HT boss in ORIEL when he spawns guards AGRO on him right away so no matter how we try kill it, it WONT COUNT for us since guards do more dmg. This either needs a fix somehow...

also the mobs in HIERON its same story like lakrum....why u guys never test this..its not normal to spend X hours to try complete 1 quest

Edited once, last by Nox33 ().

• I decided to SKIP these HT. They require the ultimate time and efford, but do not provide the ultimate reward. If there were 44 quest, for legendary transformations and 66 q. for ultimate transformations - I would dedicate that time to it and overcome boredom ... My time is more valuable than this rewards from HT. Sry.

• Maybe is early to say , but :elyoslike: for chocolate event. Maybe you guys should consider doing more events like this one. The only thing i don't like is the long botting but on the other hand its nice because can provide you with free time away of pc. Also no p2w ,we already forgot how non p2w events looked like. 9/10
    Galeas

• where is mobs in heiron change channel same thing wtf, also a few mobs in town which cant get counted @Galeas pls address this why just why

the mobs are not being counted as soon as you attack a mob the guards come and kill it

mobs seem to only be in towns and you get 2 to 3 mobs every 2 to 3 mins

Edited once, last by Babydots ().

• So, did a test today. I bot kind of slowly, perhaps average, and it took like 13 hours to farm 1000 chocolate (with 20% chance in items). And then, for 50 million kinah, it gave 1500 rukibuki coins. I was thinking it was going to be a good event, not so sure anymore.

depends where you farm i guess, i got after 12 1/2 hours 2750 coins

• So here is my problems with Hero Trials

Problem 1: Yesterday an ally killed Boss in Pernon 3 times. It didnt count.

Problem 2: This morning I farmed for 2 hours in Beluslan to get 50 kills. I went through the whole map, from village to village and from channel to channel. The mobs appear to be inside each village while outside there are next to none. It seams i need 10 more hours of farming like crazy in hours that nt many people are active...I believe they need to add more mobs and reduce the respawn time.