General Event Discussion

• last stigma event i burned 120 stigma stones from +9 and it went to +11 never 12

this is UNHEARD of and yes i managed have this bad rng..so tell me again why give these usless 30% just to make people quit....

this event i used 28 stigma stones got 1 stigma from 12-14 with 24 stones after i stopped..

waiting next months event hope its 35%

Also Galeas pls put RUNE 100% Stigma enchant stones as reward in future events...some of us are not lucky

• Rewards in future events should include lodas greater golden stars also since every single thing in game costs experience , would helo a lot.

dont say that......jesus..they will be making 100% drop lodas stars...as standard reward...and ask community to be happy...

• Rewards in future events should include lodas greater golden stars also since every single thing in game costs experience , would helo a lot.

dont say that......jesus..they will be making 100% drop lodas stars...as standard reward...and ask community to be happy...

oh yeah , my bad sorry.

I ment together with the rest of the usual good rewards that we are used to get anyway as lege contracts , S minions and glyphs + etc , you could include golden stars also.

oh yeah , my bad sorry.

I ment together with the rest of the usual good rewards that we are used to get anyway as lege contracts , S minions and glyphs + etc , you could include golden stars also.

i sensed your irony sensei,well said.

• we need events that give stones to enchant stigmata, not when they will find out this

• You have it allready, its called gold sand shop and fame vendors.

• Idk, I am f2p player and enchanted 2 characters to improved without problems... if you have bad rates one day just skip it and try another time don't push your luck and you will succed it eventually.

~We become what we believe~

• Idk, I am f2p player and enchanted 2 characters to improved without problems... if you have bad rates one day just skip it and try another time don't push your luck and you will succed it eventually.

let them say nonsense, maybe you are very lucky, but they fail me any day, it seems stupid to me to have to wait for another day. I have been in the game for years and it always comes I have had the same problem, what they have to do is put events that work, not the same [...] that they always give

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

let them say nonsense, maybe you are very lucky, but they fail me any day, it seems stupid to me to have to wait for another day. I have been in the game for years and it always comes I have had the same problem, what they have to do is put events that work, not the same [...] that they always give

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

what is that mate?we say nonsense? i don't think so mate.

• You actually do, if you don´t even understand the rates... even the buffed/unnerfed rates are far too low and if you don´t realize that you were kinda lucky you [...]

And there is no "bad rates one day" the rates are always bad. I doubt you are f2p Khrysto, if you say such nonsense. [...]

Edit by Isobel : Out of ToS

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• there are and will be always people writed here everything is fine, rates, luck, rng, events all the best for players because.... they "like" to write it and we can only speculate why... but the reality in game is different and 99% of people know it, thats why every patch people masive leaving game...

so just ignore, like me, all this POSITIVE comments because, reality in game is different.

F2P players CANT NEVER compare with P2W, becuase if F2P try to colect like crazy here for example enchantment stones and then all fail, p2w just buy more and more and in some level they just have luck and everything is fine for them

its all the time the same story.... just relax and ignore it, take a break for few months and dont worry after you came here after few months EVERYTHING will be the same :-))))

lets see what kind PROME event will be in wednesday....