General Event Discussion

• So regarding the HERO trials which ended, best reward was the NOBLE ODIAN SELECTION BOX, most of people managed ot get they re missing skills...either from boxes or broker finnaly

Galeas this was 1 of the best drops in the HT rewards.

In future events consider putting GLOWING odians ALSO, and 100% Rune stigma enchant stones...help greatly people catch UP.

most people got +15 improved stigmas allready at least on storm i think more than 80% got on they re main

But some of us who are not so lucky enchanting are stuck sadly...so pls add these events in future events/hero trials

• My personal conclusion on last events:

1. Spookily Super Halloween Event: time expenditure and rewards were ok, but bad aftertaste is that the rewards were totally rng. I guess I was not too unlucky and not too lucky, I did the event with 2 accounts and had overall 2 legendary transfos, 2 lunaris weapon boxes, 3x 100% stigma enchantment stone and other stuff

2. Halloween Hero Trials: time expenditure was ok, but rewards could have been better. Did it again with 2 accounts, used the 2x A Shimiol Stage 4 for myself, got me 2x noble cleric odians an sold them for a good price at broker and except the legendary transfo the other rewards were peanuts anyways.

3. Halloween Raid: did that 2 times and then quitted it, because the rewards are that bad that the time expenditure isn´t worth it.

Overall with both accounts I did around 3kkk Kinah with the first 2 events, not sure if that´s good for the time expenditure or not.....

• Stigma enchantment:

The stigma event happens now once a month.

Please keep in mind that rates are subject to change from one event to another. Rates will always be announced for each event (in the maintenance information).

If the rates are low like last time and aion shop sells stigma enchantment stones don't call it event pls. It's a promo.

• I didnt be in secret location too much time - only 2-3 times overall during all event. When 192 people R rolling only several items, it was not worth to waste time for myself. 24-30.10 was time of looting legendary hallo' transfo - yes, very good reward but roll for all people - i have nothing to that, but +1 item from boss more changed nothing. Better drop list was during Ancient Weapon Nosra/Esterra - i think about 10 items. Here boss Legend and only 4-5 items

Hero Trials for me was really nice rewarded. Need to remember rewards not only these from main line, but also from each quest. I thought, that from quest with reward noble odian box, in second part will give greater rune box ... ehh

Others events - this luxurinerk not bad. It was a promo, but also free way weekly were coins for an ability to speak with the tower. Only one suggestion writting by a question: why Titan Coin Bundle (5 pieces) as a reward AION TEAM? Do U even know about gelkmaros camp quests with reward 5 titan coins? xD U could put Versatile Dye - also bad reward but it is for long time, and titan coins in 7.7 for what? i think will be removed from game as soon as this coin from 5.8 (grey wolfs accs we could buy for this coin - i forgot the name)

• Others events - this luxurinerk not bad. It was a promo, but also free way weekly were coins for an ability to speak with the tower. Only one suggestion writting by a question: why Titan Coin Bundle (5 pieces) as a reward AION TEAM? Do U even know about gelkmaros camp quests with reward 5 titan coins? xD U could put Versatile Dye - also bad reward but it is for long time, and titan coins in 7.7 for what? i think will be removed from game as soon as this coin from 5.8 (grey wolfs accs we could buy for this coin - i forgot the name)

This "Promo" was a pure ripoff "free" Coins aside. The rewards for what the coins cost is nothing but buying trash in real life. Sorry a box that costs 54€ or roughly 7-8€ shouldnt contain this stuff PERIOD. Even your suggestions are not sufficient for what they would cost.

Hero Trials were nice though. Esp The noble Odian selection box.

• Others events - this luxurinerk not bad. It was a promo, but also free way weekly were coins for an ability to speak with the tower. Only one suggestion writting by a question: why Titan Coin Bundle (5 pieces) as a reward AION TEAM? Do U even know about gelkmaros camp quests with reward 5 titan coins? xD U could put Versatile Dye - also bad reward but it is for long time, and titan coins in 7.7 for what? i think will be removed from game as soon as this coin from 5.8 (grey wolfs accs we could buy for this coin - i forgot the name)

This "Promo" was a pure ripoff "free" Coins aside. The rewards for what the coins cost is nothing but buying trash in real life. Sorry a box that costs 54€ or roughly 7-8€ shouldnt contain this stuff PERIOD. Even your suggestions are not sufficient for what they would cost.

Hero Trials were nice though. Esp The noble Odian selection box.

nooo, no such. free u was receiving 10 coins in shop. then u had an ability to speak with this tower u know. and u was receiving such box. if click u was getting one random reward.

- i am always posting by myself. i got many times titan coins and some good things also, like ulti enchants, manastones or 100kk kinah ...

• Yes, and the guy in the video also took the wrong weapon out of the box

(weapon & box are not tradable) ... he could have sold the box in the auction house , well, then just not^^

Edit :

Sorry I was wrong :facepalm:

• Worthless Items for 100€ thats Gameforge Promo Events for you. Im not even sorry for saying this. The return you get in DIGITAL Goods that cost absolutely nothing this is laughable at best.

• the RNG in this curent patch is out of proportion...

getting the new gear is impossible without putting more silentium flux in game...

atm u get like 12x or so and thats it..

the weekly x1 is a joke since u need lvl 5fame..

i dont understand why they dont customize such patches for our region....i just dont get it.

• tomorrow the new legendary pvp event? where everyone kills their alt account and never get banned? like that luna char in 5.8 with 0 gear, but got deathbringer title:)