General Event Discussion

• HT quest in [Event][Account][Solo] Halloween Unrest in Hererim Mine BUGGED BUGGED BUGGED....

even after 3hours not count all killed npcs.... just 6 from 2 runs.... well like ALWAYS event for s.....t

AND yes i go middle way.. and yes i killed ALLLLLLLLLL correct npcs... first week part its count second part week event NOT WORK....

• These HT compared to last ones are better thought in my opinion....the last ht with mobs scattered on diferent maps, also u had to take garisons to compete q was a disaster.

These ht quest are way better regarding pve.

Now the problem for some people from what i saw is in hererim/minionite.....

had been an easy fix to give 2-3 scrolls in weekend for free in shop to help those dunno why the gm staff neglected this

• Galeas will u suggest implementing back the NPC to complete the Lunaris quest ? Or make it instant completable ?

Npc will be back with 3rd part of event. Just wait

Griver83 ,i am sure it will be back but it wont do any harm if we saw him before the event ( that who knows when it will be running , months from now maybe ). I am sure many people including me , wish to complete the quest for the extra skill.

Ca it be forwarded and maybe taken in consideration please Galeas

• These ht quest are way better regarding pve.

Now the problem for some people from what i saw is in hererim/minionite.....

had been an easy fix to give 2-3 scrolls in weekend for free in shop to help those dunno why the gm staff neglected this

Sorry but no.

Forcing some players to do more runs of useless instances due to Gameforge being unable to make their very own system to work is not a right way to handle it.

unknown.png?width=1440&height=576

• i was just stating a quick fix...so in your opinion the people who lost they re HT cuse mobs didnt cound should not be able to reach 60/60?

i know people who are at 19/20 cuse hererim and minionite didnt cound and they are not high fame lvl...to reset it

• i was just stating a quick fix...so in your opinion the people who lost they re HT cuse mobs didnt cound should not be able to reach 60/60?

i know people who are at 19/20 cuse hererim and minionite didnt cound and they are not high fame lvl...to reset it

Spend a funny amount of Kinah for some aion coins and buy an entry with Luna.... you're making too huge of a deal out of it... when it's really not

• Sorry but no.

Forcing some players to do more runs of useless instances due to Gameforge being unable to make their very own system to work is not a right way to handle it.

Just talking for myself, but I rather be "forced" to run once more heremine with a free scroll instead of being forced to use luna or buy scrolls for xp-marks.......

[...]

Edit by Isobel : Taunt

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Max weekly in Headline is 21 / 40 21 / 60 and the maximum for all duration is 63 / 60.

If U have problem with Hererim - use all 4 entries for one sub-quest heremin, to have counted once.

Of course firstly go to Minionite Warehouse - to be not trolled by ur situation. Wait for count or not count and decide then.

> Fame system helps with a few additional entry scrolls

> I am forcing u, to not go instance in big traffic 16-23 if u have such problems.

If u dont care about this or u dont care about someone wanted try help u to sove it, dont write all the time "bugged".

U = U all

• not go instance in big traffic 16-23 if u have such problems.

Also wait until the planets are aligned and you need to perform a 1foot dance on top of a banana pelt for 5mn before entering the instance.

I hate stupid people.

• not go instance in big traffic 16-23 if u have such problems.

Also wait until the planets are aligned and you need to perform a 1foot dance on top of a banana pelt for 5mn before entering the instance.

U know, i can write nothing about this and only make troll from u and so on.

U have 3 and half days to fill one part. If U R trying taunt on me - this doest work to me.

I wrote, U can agree or not with this. If this what i wrote in up, will help someone - ty, np :)

EDIT also what i ovserved: if u r Asmo and enter to hererim where is putted ely npc - it counts some faster than enter where is putted our npc. Idk - this i observed in my acc ...

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• I did it at 21h on my main account. Even killed some with WoD. No time between the 2 runs. No problem.

Did it at 2am on my alt account, mobs one by one because no gear and waited between 30 min and 1hr between the 2 runs. Counted 8/10 even after waiting for 2 hrs.

Same on minionite, did it on another alt account, 1am, 9/10.

I don't really care about failed run 'cause I only need 20 quests on those accounts.

But no need to give advice when the bugs are random. You can do whatever you want however you want, if it's bugged, it's bugged. No magical solution.

Ps : doing event on 4 accounts, one with elyos and asmo, and only that one is bugging with HT.

Kayiane (Cleric) - Kwiick (Painter)
    Jupither (Cleric) - Kwaack (Painter)
    Urtem Ragna Elyos

Muleonis (Cleric) - Ajara (Painter)
    Urtem Ragna Asmo

• U know, i can write nothing about this and only make troll from u and so on.

If this what i wrote in up, will help someone

also what i ovserved: if u r Asmo and enter to hererim where is putted ely npc - it counts some faster than enter where is putted our npc.

[...]

Second part of the heremine quest and again one account 8/10, other account has full count this time. Gameforge doesn´t really care about this, right?

Edit by Isobel : Discussion about moderation case

• Kayiane I dont know really, but this fixes some issues with HQ. Yes agree, not all issues, but most of them. When i see "no progression" i not enter also too fast. If i see counted 1 and after several time 4, i do another entry. It is difficult right but what can we do more from our side? If we will not start care about ourselves firstly, then probably even Gameforge, if will decide put 1000 free scrolls or reset, could happen that this also will not fix it. So lets care us firstly.

I am still thinking about the past time, like Narak, Mirash, Garden of Knowledge and this missing 1 -5 mobs for quest complete, u know. When I stopped using aoe skills for quest mobs, started focus one mob in the same time, and not focus many mobs by aoe skills - it fixed my attempts. Of course not 100%, but this started better works in my account.

• [...]

Second part - what Gameforge has good/bad to ur account and doing quest with ur model? U enter to an instance and u focus mobs. Try to remember dredgion ashunatal, when all people were doing it in the same time and were huge lags like in siege time, and also disconnects without log in again. ? And also it was Gameforge's fail - not us, players :)

Edit by Isobel : settling of score.

• Important:

• The overall number of required quests required in order to complete the Halloween challenges will be reduced.
    • The number of available monsters in the Hererim mine and minionite warehouse will be increased.

amazing! Fast reaction to feedback

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• huh? make buged HT then fixing them is something special

Dont forget be glad they give A minions in HT after they removed it from world drop

For a normal company? Yes, that's nothing special.

For a gameforge? That's prolly one of the most user friendly thing they did in months, i'm pretty sure they will use it as an argument in discussions that they care about community for the next few months

unknown.png?width=1440&height=576