General Event Discussion

• for warehouse & mine you can buy 2 scrolls at fame npcs before grabbing luna to finish this

I don´t want to use luna and I don´t want to use marks of experience, I want working kill counters for quest mobs in HQ......... how long do HQ exist? [...]

Edit by Isobel : Disrespect

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Dumaha is more effort but doable i didnt bother until 2-3 weeks ago and im at lvl 5 rn
    and havent done anything this week.
    so this is with deducted points from monday. Lv 5 with 4,48%

Dumah since level 5 is big effort to make level 7 and get lower redu in monday than all levels bf 7 ...

• for warehouse & mine you can buy 2 scrolls at fame npcs before grabbing luna to finish this

I don´t want to use luna and I don´t want to use marks of experience, I want working kill counters for quest mobs in HQ......... how long do HQ exist? [...]

Edit by Isobel : Disrespect

sure thats annoying but its an info before you waste valuable luna for this.

Dumaha is more effort but doable i didnt bother until 2-3 weeks ago and im at lvl 5 rn
    and havent done anything this week.
    so this is with deducted points from monday. Lv 5 with 4,48%

Dumah since level 5 is big effort to make level 7 and get lower redu in monday than all levels bf 7 ...

as said dumaha is a different story. also the issue shouldnt be there in the first place. but given i didnt give a damn about the fame in dumaha until i saw theres stigma stones in it. and im ingame since 8 weeks lvl 7 isnt impossible to do. its an alternative to luna and or spending € for luna

• How is that not clear in addition to the "0/2" before the title of every quest?
    The headline says what instance you have to run.

Oh Zenuri, Great Defender of Gameforges Business, nevertheless it could have been communicated more clearly, maybe on discord or facebook or youtube or insert random social media...... ;) Don´t forget that the people are running their instance entrys for pumpkin event too.....

Because it's my opinion that people should read and think? I am really sorry that this is too hard for guys like you.

Btw: I am with you, the heremin mine problem is bad and there should be a free entry scroll in the shop tomorrow.

• First attempt with 35 quest:

Ultimate Merciless Intruder's Leather Gauntlets

Ultimate Merciless Intruder's Magic Earrings

Had already the gloves, gg.............. Gameforge puts in this 7.6 event a box with 7.0 pve gear and can´t even manage to make it selectable, so fail...............

Finished my second 35 quest 5 minutes ago:

Ultimate Merciless Intruder's Leather Footwear

Ultimate Merciless Intruder's Dagger

Had already the boots and can´t use the dagger with my class........

God, this event sucks so much..........

• No, you just need to keep 2CD of each instance mentioned in HQ this week.

Just if mob kill count is working properly and isn´t buggy, whats not the case if you read the last posts.......

Except that sometimes it's necessary to do several instances to have the total count.

Example, in two hererim mines, only three mobs were counted to me. I redo a third, and I take 10-15min after killing a mob HT to move forward. But in the end, I'm still missing some mobs.

Apparently, this is a problem that many would encounter. You don't seem to be, so much the better. But we'll talk about it again in the coming weeks when there will be other witnesses, including perhaps yourself. Because it's obviously a bug that happens randomly, and not carelessness on the part of the players.

So obviously it would be good to get an instance reset. Because it's a bug that comes back every time there are heroic quests.

Edit: finally i needed 4 runs to get my 10 mobs ?( And it's not a bug? :D

NS-0001a-003.jpg

Edited once, last by Mylarka ().

• finished all 11/60 HT quest on wednesday, only problem for me was in hererim mine after 2 runs i had 9/10 so i had to reenter to complete 10/10 mobs.

Pumpkin event

-x1 rune stigma stone

-x2 selectable legednary box form

- x2 lunaris weapons chest

- x4 mercilessaccs

-x1 rune

• While you comment about the bug (I didn't have a problem with hererim mine by the way, worked normal), I want to praise this hero trials. It's much better than last one. Not only in terms of rewards, but also in terms of flexibility.

Last time I found it annoying that the HT requested to find monsters in 3 places in specific days, daily, with not so good rewards. A pain in the ass. It was like Gameforge was telling me "do this", "play like this", "do a time consuming thing and do it daily". So, hell no I was not doing that.

This time is different. The two halloween events are complementary, doing same instances instead of needing to go many places or do various things. Instead of a daily thing, we have a 3-day window to do it, which adapt more to human's lifes. And above that, the rewards are adequate for casual and hardcore players. A good first reward for those who play casual, a second normal reward and a third better reward for those addicts.

I even like the promo, it has really good rewards. Even tho I'm not doing it, I would certainly feel like my money is very well spent there. That is the way to go: simple and rewarding. When things are being done right, it has to be said and Gameforge is doing it good. Keep up with that approach.

n9qFYTX.gif

• u did go down central path like the quest said?
    That path has 5 or 6 mobs .

Yes sir! :thumbup: i followed that the quest said. Middle Path.

I agree on mobs, i saw 6-7 mobs on way. The problem it's not see or not to see. :P The problem is kills aren't obligatorily counted on quest counter. Why i talk about a bug. I needed 4 runs to complete fully this quest. I took really a loooooooong time for lasts runs and even... some mobs weren't counted. 2 hours in 1 instance, i think it's enough to validate ? Well, seems that no. X/

While you comment about the bug...

I quite agree on this point.

If the players say there is a bug on the mob account, there is one. And don't necessarily suspect that the players are doing wrong something. And we should rather find solutions. :)

NS-0001a-003.jpg
  • Depends on char.

Doing it on 5 accounts this time around

Before that, never had a problem with a hero quest.

Hopefully, my 2 mains account didn' t have the bug, but 1 time on minionite and 1 time on mine (two different chars).

Even have the screenshot with the xp.

• this sounds kinda hard and ridiculous, but how about doing one instance and then wait, till it updates and then go again? but keep rushing everything

In fact, you can wait as long as you want in the instance, 5 min or 5hrs, it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't validate for some person. (waited at least 1h in each instance before doing the next one)

If you have the XP, it should validate, but it doesn't. Time is not the problem here ^^

• Minionite instance and Hererim mine bugged for me also....

• Minionite instance and Hererim mine bugged for me also....

Heremin Mine buggy not only on my main account but on my second account too, 3 mobs missing after 2 runs and yes, I did the middle path and yes, I killed the questmobs wih single damage and not aoe......

• I do not understand how you have so many problems with the heroics, they have told me perfectly

On the other hand, does anyone know what event this corresponds to?

a0a0yaw.png