General Event Discussion

• Because the way HT are shown in game is misleading and it wasn't communicated clearly in game and in advance that players are supposed to keep their cds

Even when it is communicated in a better way, players don't read.

• Galeas are we going to have the instances reseted on sunday for the second part of the HQ ?

No. You are supposed to be smart and save the 2 other runs (or have scrolls) for the 2/2 part... Just like every other time there has been HQ's like this :rolleyes:

• Even when it is communicated in a better way, players don't read.

That's not exactly a reason to not communicating it properly, don't you think?

No, indeed ^^

• why?

Because the way HT are shown in game is misleading and it wasn't communicated clearly in game and in advance that players are supposed to keep their cds

Each week, two different quests become available that each consist of two sub-quests. These can be played at different times:

Sub-quest 1: active from Wednesday 9 AM to Saturday 11:59 AM.
    Sub-quest 2: active from Saturday 12 PM to Wednesday 8:59 AM.

How is that not clear in addition to the "0/2" before the title of every quest?
    The headline says what instance you have to run.

• No, you just need to keep 2CD of each instance mentioned in HQ this week.

Just if mob kill count is working properly and isn´t buggy, whats not the case if you read the last posts.......

How is that not clear in addition to the "0/2" before the title of every quest?
    The headline says what instance you have to run.

Oh Zenuri, Great Defender of Gameforges Business, nevertheless it could have been communicated more clearly, maybe on discord or facebook or youtube or insert random social media...... ;) Don´t forget that the people are running their instance entrys for pumpkin event too.....

Just if mob kill count is working properly and isn´t buggy, whats not the case if you read the last posts.......

Was answering about the reset.

Obviously, if the instance bugs, then it is another problem.

But for prom/eso/udas, I didn't see anyone complaining about it being bugged, so my statement is valable about that part.

Was answering about the reset.

Obviously, if the instance bugs, then it is another problem.

But for prom/eso/udas, I didn't see anyone complaining about it being bugged, so my statement is valable about that part.

Hmmm, let´s see, what would be more likely, that Gameforge would reset all entries for all players or that they reset every single bugged entry for every affected player, hard decision.........

Nah, just kidding, Gameforge will do the same thing as usual, they will just don´t care and reset no entry for no one........ :D

• Someone wrote about being smart:

to be really smart is to go to the instance / mobs after big traffic. U guys always forget one thing - U not need do all quest within one day, U have time descripted in event. Why U guys not go, for example friday? I understand very different tasks, like "faming" any map or premade for instances, and so on ... but for example mobs: do 75 today and come back another day for second 75 ...

why am i writting like this? - caus when i logged in yesterday and went to quest for 150 mobs, and after three hours i had only 54 mobs, is it any point to waste another six hours in big traffic to complete it? simply no. I returned at night and did 96 mobs within 6-7 mobs spawns - idk what amout is available per spawn but i think 15.

• come on lvl 7 on lakrum is a piece of cake --> easy wings --> easy polishing stones

Dumaha is more effort but doable i didnt bother until 2-3 weeks ago and im at lvl 5 rn
    and havent done anything this week.
    so this is with deducted points from monday. Lv 5 with 4,48%