General Event Discussion

• Make parts of armour +15 and skin them :) to have good option to be unique :)

EDIT: for my Bard got 2x Merciless weapon = 2x daggers. My Bard has an ability to cut tomatoes - almost to be fit and and eat healthy food ^^

• Winterhold well theoretically you can get up to 144 chances during this event to obtain an ultimate transformation contract if we assume that you would do the weekly pumpkin quest once with 12 characters per week

• Winterhold well theoretically you can get up to 144 chances during this event to obtain an ultimate transformation contract if we assume that you would do the weekly pumpkin quest once with 12 characters per week

I am playing 2 characters , alt cannot be continued to be counted in the events . This is not the way we are supposed to get things

• random gear / weapons as reward -fail

Rng on really important things - fail

Time limited 7 days ( not as if this matters but ) counting 1 day left - fail

My feedback

• That merciles box should be able to trade bia account warehouse. Unless it players getting 22kk kinah what is not good reward for that efford, same with mount

I am playing 2 characters , alt cannot be continued to be counted in the events . This is not the way we are supposed to get things

In fact alts are not how you're supposed to get a things. You're suppose to whale like no tommorow to get them.

Alts are just an alternative, feel free not to use them and pray for getting luck on your mains instead

In fact alts are not how you're supposed to get a things. You're suppose to whale like no tommorow to get them.

Alts are just an alternative, feel free not to use them and pray for getting luck on your mains instead

Not promoting multiple alts was an advice and suggestion because people that love aion but have a life also , are kinda forced to stay in game more than normal. I expect GF to understand that and start forcing people to take care of their RL things more and in the same time let them have access to game stuff for an avarage amount of time spent in game.

• like u guys were born yesterday and think they will change the game is played.

U don't cash? np. Use alts, But u need the army of them to achive one smal goal.

This game is a 2nd job (but n this case u don't get "paid").

So what? So is everyone else...

• like u guys were born yesterday and think they will change the game is played.

U don't cash? np. Use alts, But u need the army of them to achive one smal goal.

This game is a 2nd job (but n this case u don't get "paid").

It's actually the opposite - you pay and you work! xD

EDIT: In all honesty, end game gear should require some effort after all and not be a 1 week kind of a thing. Otherwise game would die too quick, cause people would have nothing to strive for.

• anyway more useful things like extraction material , golden stars and more legenday contracts ( to be ablw to fuse more rhan once every 3 moths ) would be aprecited in future events

• EDIT: In all honesty, end game gear should require some effort after all and not be a 1 week kind of a thing. Otherwise game would die too quick, cause people would have nothing to strive for.

Yes, but everyone want faster and faster .... then everyone slacks and getting bored, caus not needed more. That is why is written many times about "game is dying" or "people leave the game, caus something". Now it is the end of this path, caus if u will want turn this back, people also start leave, caus too difficult to get everything. It is such annoying like nothing more :) I am in forum 2yrs and a half, and see what happened :)

Through all this 2.5 yrs were only four annoying situations provided by patch or provided by GF:

1. patch 6.2 - enchanting legendary or ultimate items much easier than ancient items, even with using legendary/ultimate enchants ... - the best annoying thing

2. patch 6.2 or 6.5 - nerf kinah received from selling items via npcs / pets / bag. fix was incoming very long time - like after 70-80% of patch time

3. patch 7.0 or 7.2 - nerf drop from instances - fix was incoming faster

4. patch 7.5 - deletion all adjustments, for example dumaha paper quests. all know, that now we have fame system based mostly on these quests (dumaha), but what was bad with this adjustment, that papers were not dissapearing from cube? this was rly nice and also people without big legions could leveling faster.

EDIT: edited after getting info

Edited 4 times, last by robi1102 ().

• EDIT: forgot 5th point: at the beginning 6.2 or i dont know what patch, were available 2 transformation breathes. GF reduced this amout by 1. - but i forgot what type. I think legendary breath got nerf.

Because we had ancient fragment in Minionite Warehouse and Nara in top of those in weekly rewards. When they removed those fragments, they removed ancient breath.

And no, it always was 1 leg breath/month

It was the first thing I counted : 8 weeks to do a leg contract.

• Seeing how things are going, I've completely stopped playing.

Good luck ya'll, you're going to need it :)

• So tomorrow will be event HQ with "kill 2k mobs in inggison" and next day "kill 5k mobs in lakrum" etc. etc. for random white forms with 0.001% chance for legendary halloween trans. I wouldnt be suprised. Oh, and weekly one with killing 20k mobs in poeta for 10kk box but needed for final rewards ;P

We have HQ per month but with very low rewards for a lot of efforts. I prefer previous scheme with HQ per 3-4 months but with rewards like daevanion essence, a minion A rank 4lvl or "Wise Dragon King's Mysterious Weapons Selection Box".