General Event Discussion

• Just again disappointed... Rewards are just a joke... This game was amazing... I'm playing Aion since 2.5.. and now i just think is time to delete it. I think Gameforge just wanna kill a game 😁

why delete it? its still a nice money source

Hmm for first I'm not a kid like before 10 years to can stay and play all day and night . Nonstop new event and most of rewards are trash - all this event take too much time and ppl don't have time to play a real game. They just do event and make 30 alts to can improve them character. Most of good stuff in events are for p2w players for all other ppl who love to play a game events are just dust in the eyes. And all is because of money... So money make ppl to want more money and more and more.... Most of player play game for fun and they don't have money for games. Because if you live in my country with 300 euro money for mount you can't spend it for games believe me. Game need to be for fun, relax, communication with new people. This is just my opinion. GL and HF

• Just again disappointed... Rewards are just a joke... This game was amazing... I'm playing Aion since 2.5.. and now i just think is time to delete it. I think Gameforge just wanna kill a game 😁

why delete it? its still a nice money source

Hmm for first I'm not a kid like before 10 years to can stay and play all day and night . Nonstop new event and most of rewards are trash - all this event take too much time and ppl don't have time to play a real game. They just do event and make 30 alts to can improve them character. Most of good stuff in events are for p2w players for all other ppl who love to play a game events are just dust in the eyes. And all is because of money... So money make ppl to want more money and more and more.... Most of player play game for fun and they don't have money for games. Because if you live in my country with 300 euro money for mount you can't spend it for games believe me. Game need to be for fun, relax, communication with new people. This is just my opinion. GL and HF

oh my bad i meant that Gf still makes money out of us, so they wont close servers until the big money whales are stopping to support them

• can we get at least single fair event?

i was rly hope for afk event for lege contr with afk bot it wouldn't be bad idea

well better give bugged hero trials which consume alot of time and stress + still need key to unlock contr..

It is so hard give us maybe old shugo instance with new rewards than spent time to make everything harder and buged

• Weekly quests: Chests Lost in the River
      • Oriel, Poeta, Heiron and Inggison (Elyos)
      • Pern, Ishalgen, Beluslan and Gelkmaros (Asmodians)
    • Daily quests: Defeat Flaming Smelly Clodworms and other dark henchmen in Atreia and the following instances:
      • Monday: Prometun’s Workshop (normal)
      • Tuesday: Beninerk’s Manor (easy)
      • Wednesday: Stella Development Laboratory (easy)
      • Thursday: Esoterrace
      • Friday: Lower Udas Temple
      • Saturday: Ashunatal Dredgion
      • Sunday: Runatorium

Yes there is alot wrong the HQ. HQ are broken since 5.4 and since then we wait they to fix them and give us them back . And that was high priority task...And they strill can not fix them. They do something for events with the hope this time they wont be bugged but yeah they are and of course they fix and adjust them. Galeas Saturday was prome normal, today is sunday and it is beni easy...

Add and the ridiculous rewards. You need do 20 quests, break your keyboard and nerves and this is not enough. Next week you need do even more for the legendary transformation ...

For last 3 years i do not remember event which did not need adjustment, fixing and so on. Only the event with stormwing egg was OK. Everything else is broken and not working. So according you you give us high quality entertainment. And if this is high quality I do not want to think what is medium quality.

I think it is time to wake up and start do things like for yestarday because people are pissed. A new player can not survive this game and will not play more then a week. A new player will not give a cent for the unuseful trash in veteran rewards. We wait over 2 years for Platinerk and if you can not provide 2 years Platinerk then just give us something useful in this events, in veteran rewards (just edit them with useful items). People are stopping to play, new one are not coming ... 400 pages negative feedback and nothing is changing, this is disappointing.

• I finished yesterday's HT quest:

-15mobs in Prometun

-15mobs in Marayas

-15mobs in Marayas Great Fissure

-15mobs in Red Kata

-15mobs in Red Kata

I didnt receive an update my progress of HT from 3 to 4 / 11, 20, 29

I didnt receive rewards from quest.

Galeas - bugged Hero Trials. TODAY IS BENINERK - I WILL NOT DO TODAY'S QUEST CAUS ALSO WILL BE BUGGED. The schedule shows Beninerk in tuesday, Prometun in monday. That is why 100% not counted, caus of bug. Rewards were nice yesterday, today also, but unable to receive in my account. Of course Support will reply me with standard and say "sorry", so I will not inform them also.

• I had in every mobs green mark 15 / 15, also had green mark in the name of quest 5 / 5. Maybe my bad that i relog other char and gone prometun normal and helped someone in Red Kata.

• In my opinion , they intentionally removed pvp (Ashunatal & Runatorium) quests to replace with instance quests because they were afraid that players could not complete them for the current day ...

• In my opinion , they intentionally removed pvp (Ashunatal & Runatorium) quests to replace with instance quests because they were afraid that players could not complete them for the current day ...

That is one theory. The other theory says that they just have no clue about their hero trials......

• because normal custom quest implementation requires patch from ncsoft which takes time. The idea of hero trials was implement fast, custom tasks that rewards EU players. It
    works decently enough now, I just don't agree with the tasks they put. I don't feel a hero for standing afk in ally to kill 15 normal mobs or killing 700 crabs that take 1 damage

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• the hero trials from 7.3 was way better thought than these im sorry, those bunny where decent to kill...everything went smooth.

these quests with mobs all over the maps + SERVERWIDE MAPS also is a total disaster...

if u are fast u can complete them , if u log in the evening its horror.

Also the ingi/gelk quests which require garison to be captured by balaurs its a complete disaster, people wait there hours for garison to turn.

Clearly who worked on these HT got no idea how the game works...

• Should be info about this also, caus what if someone did all 4 prome runs? and it will happen, that need to go prome in monday as is in schedule?

Prome was planned on monday, so if you did all the runs before saturday you also were not be able to do it on monday.

Today is A-dred, so they switched monday with saturday (probably in news, Galeas can you check pls?)

Galeas why dont we have normal event quests instead of the Hero Trials? HT are clearly broken.

hmm there is a mistake with the weekly quest, but the daylies work pretty well, don't they? at least I didn't read complaints on Odin Asmo^^

• Why does events which requires killing 444+ mobs (since they won't even all count so prolly more) gives close to nothing (half lege form, 1 ancient form)

While events like stormwing which were just afk gives 2 Legendaries, ulti stone or selectable daeva skill?

Like what the heck, how ppl are supposed to play the game active when you don't reward them for playing active

• Why does events which requires killing 444+ mobs (since they won't even all count so prolly more) gives close to nothing (half lege form, 1 ancient form)

While events like stormwing which were just afk gives 2 Legendaries, ulti stone or selectable daeva skill?

Like what the heck, how ppl are supposed to play the game active when you don't reward them for playing active

Well, Stormwing-Event was designed by NCsoft and GF released it in EU without touching it/tweaking it and the 11th Birthday Hero Trials they made themselves. Should tell you alot about how rewarding GF events are compared to NCsoft events¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Should be info about this also, caus what if someone did all 4 prome runs? and it will happen, that need to go prome in monday as is in schedule?

Schedule was published since webnesday.

Besides, when you do your instances runs and see those additional mobs, no need to have 1000 IQ to understand that a HQ will be applied on that instance so need to spare a run (maybe 2 because of count fail specially with PU).

Some players blamed that most of the rabbits quest were in instances.

Having them in cross-server maps is not that bad (you have small faction vs faction fight all day long).

And those HQ validate in LEAGUES.

But yes, the garrison thing is indeed a fail. Heard that to speed it up, a faction asked a player from the other faction to come and cap the garrison xD.

But what is painful in the current HQ is that we have to

• do BOTH an instance run AND mobs on openworld (either on server or cross server). We can rearrange our PvE instance runs schedule with mates (or LFG since only easy instance are involved) but the openworld part breaks any expectation of how long it will last. And time is short in the current busy month.
    • do daily HQ. I prefer 2-3 days HQ.
  • Galeas since those weekly quests dont cound and for the final reward u gonna need 25/32

for the 1st and 2nd reward quetss gonna be downgraded as well or remain 11/32 and 20/32?

ty