General Event Discussion

• "From 25th–27th September 2020 at 9:25 AM and 9:25 PM you’ll run into Daeva Mutant Highwaymen, who are carrying an [Event] Selection Box of Ultimate Transformation Contracts."

Naive me i've expected it to be obtain able by lot players . So its basically drops for the parties with most geared people , with improved stigmas and what not.

Prepare for uber Zerging.

• Drestam today at 19:42 o'clock

Hello again, just a quick note: Ticket 1111 is just a vanilla item, you can't do anything with it Have a nice evening!

As an info, with 1111 Tickets you ''COULD'' buy for example something like this in the current birthday event:

[Event] Ancient Transformation Contract (18 types) Chance to acquire 1 of 18 Ancient Transformations
    [Event] Ancient Transformation Contract Selection Box (18 types) Select and obtain one of 18 Ancient Transformations
    [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) Chance to acquire 1 out of 10 legendary transformations
    [Event] Intrepid Daeva's Legend Transformation Contract Box Chance to acquire one of Hameroon, Kromede, and Tegrak
    [Event] Wise Daeva's Legend Transformation Contract Box One of Rasberg, Tahabata, Heranas, and Weda has a chance
    [Event] Wise Deva's Legend Transformation Contract Box Chance to acquire one of Statta, Prigida, and Grendal
    [Event] Lord's Apostle Transformation Contract Box (6 types) Chance to acquire 1 out of 6 apostles of the Lord
    [Event] Ultimate Transformation Contract Box (2 types)Chance to acquire one of Kaisinel and Markutan

Sadly they removed this entire part of the current event, what a coincidence, because it gives more sources to transformations.
    Sry but this is a joke birthday. Nothing to celebrate here, besides gambling a 0,01% Tiamat or doing trash Hero Trials, where u dont even have information about whether u get the second needed item part for the locked legendary transformation or not and looking at the max reward, i dont even wanna start.

3 years now of players buying your trash RNG boxes and once a year you have the chance to say thank you back to us, because we literally finance your life, that you can eat, drink and live, and what are you doing, you smack us in the face, even nerfing this special month for Aion.

Ty.

Edited once, last by Scaaar ().

• No info on forum, no info on "news-announcement" channel on the discord, just 1 msg on the general discussion channel with over 150 new msgs since then.

Great way of communication.

Oh and let's not forget about ancient apostle from hero trials, idk about others, but for me it felt like a clear slap in the face after years of our feedback.

• no, thank you for write my feelings. I feel the same

Hello again, just a quick note: Ticket 1111 is just a vanilla item, you can't do anything with it Have a nice evening!

Sadly they removed this entire part of the current event, what a coincidence, because it gives more sources to transformations.
    Sry but this is a joke birthday. Nothing to celebrate here, besides gambling a 0,01% Tiamat or doing trash Hero Trials, where u dont even have information about whether u get the second needed item part for the locked legendary transformation or not and looking at the max reward, i dont even wanna start.

Galeas what's your response to this? Events planned 2-3 months ahead. We've been asking for transformations for longer than 2-3 months. This was an opportunity to give us that by SIMPLY COPY PASTING a KR event. You guys didn't even have to improve rewards, nothing, just copy paste like u copy paste all the other trash events. But instead you guys chose to nerf the good part of the event. What is this joke? You keep saying you're listening to our feedback, saying it's being forwarded to the team...but the result we get is the EXACT OPPOSITE.

This is irrefutable proof that you guys don't plan on giving us anything that we ask for when giving feedback and that our feedback is completly useless.

Edited once, last by Alibi ().

Galeas what's your response to this? Events planned 2-3 months ahead. We've been asking for transformations for longer than 2-3 months. This was an opportunity to give us that by SIMPLY COPY PASTING a KR event. You guys didn't even have to improve rewards, nothing, just copy paste like u copy paste all the other trash events. But instead you guys chose to nerf the good part of the event. What is this joke? You keep saying you're listening to our feedback, saying it's being forwarded to the team...but the result we get is the EXACT OPPOSITE.

This is irrefutable proof that you guys don't plan on giving us anything that we ask for when giving feedback and that our feedback is completly useless.

They also wont give us a stigma event the last one was in 7.3 we are at 7.6 goddamn and its nowhere to be seen

• By the way guys, chests are bugged for HT:

35face118aebd.jpg

I did nothing for HT today and I got random numbers after several minutes of just doing daily lugbug. The same for the rest my chars - just login to buy gold ingots and got some like 1/111 or 2/111 for chests from nowhere xD Its ok for us anyway, at least, if i will wait with that quest for the last day, i will have less "work", for example over 50 from 111 chests for all regions, hahaha ;D

• The event is staying afk guys you didn't look at the right place. Stay afk and get ur Daev skill selection box the rest is just pure artifice.

For 25 or whatever date... Lel.

• Hero trials are completely bugged again

Did the 2 quests for almost 2h now, still 1/29 :)

Can't wait till they pull some shenanigans again like:

"Sorry guys we discovered a bug that prevent the counting of hero trial quests since we didn't do any testing, we will fix it and reset the quests so you can kill 444 chests again it's gonna be lots of fun, happy 11th aion anniversary, btw don't forget to get your vanilla 1111tickets so you can have a little souvenir of the rewards we removed in EU, and think about securing your bonus in the next happy hour, celebrations are always better with an account full of aion coins ^^"

I hate stupid people.

• Hero trials are completely bugged again

I think, the weekly one quest is totally bugged. I dont do the chests and i have already some 20+/111 for all regions. I have done only daily lugbug and daily HT, nothing more, lol. In that way i will get all 111/111 with no doing them, nice for me xD

I guess, GF was testing probably this during maintenance and extended it for 4 hours more and still you all can see how it works... xD