General Event Discussion

• Kushi Stigmas are the only tradeable thing people can make use alts for, and you wanna make it even harder by removing even that option or what? How is that an issue, especially since its available for everyone?

Stigma, Events, Luna, cube-instance, stellium-vendor, lugbug-daily/weekly....

I bet I forgot some...

You farm lugbug, steliums, cubes on 3th 4th 5th etc account? Or what is your point.

Only stigmas are usefull via alts (not counting events but we get like 1 good one per year anway who gives a sh***t).

• Kushi Stigmas are the only tradeable thing people can make use alts for, and you wanna make it even harder by removing even that option or what? How is that an issue, especially since its available for everyone?

Stigma, Events, Luna, cube-instance, stellium-vendor, lugbug-daily/weekly....

I bet I forgot some...

You farm lugbug, steliums, cubes on 3th 4th 5th etc account? Or what is your point.

Only stigmas are usefull via alts (not counting events but we get like 1 good one per year anway who gives a sh***t).

You did write alts (not accounts), right?

if talking about accounts. enchantment stones, cash-limit.....

• So you can buy 24 stigmas a week via account. That's still not hundreds as you need as Noctis mentioned.

Other activities shared via acc like cubes, its up to you if you farm them with 12 chars or no. Not game breaking.

So again army of alts aka accounts only help you with stigmas, maybe 1-2 good events per year, like meteorite. I hate the alt fest too, but there is no other way the core design of the game is to blame.

VR is a feature you invest/paying for at some point GF needs to make some revenue.

• since last stigma event it has been 13 weeks= 13*24 = 312 stigma

+ 1 per 7 weeks via Luna = 24 additionally

In my opinion it's "hundreds". Everybody knew that there is going to be a new stigma ench. event coming.

Talk to people doing prom hm... It IS game breaking to do cubes ;-)

people got kaisinel in meteorite-event on alt accounts. That's NOT game breaking?

• Still dont get it how multiaccount is possible here.

Like ppl who make these must have life or work or somehing lol?

Bots ofc exists.

Imagine in other mmos multiaccounts. Like aion is the only game I played which forces players to create multiaccounts to achive SOMETHING.

Sad state of game, dunno if 7.5 will bring something for long.

Soon we will see NC delete gelk/inggi. just to re-use poeta as 1-80 lvl map and Heiron will become end game content.

Jesus its ridiculous...

So what? So is everyone else...

• ikr, imagine playing an mmo where you have to exploit and spend time farming alts instead of your main ;D

• No Only Poeta...and other regions only Entrance per Instance...and ONLY Hourglass!!!

For more playtime you have to pay in shop and buy hourglass in shop. I should save this idea and make money ^^.

It seems that we are back again in 5.8. Plus all Stuff. 8.0+ we pluss out "Herb Treatment" to use it instant without casttime and reg more...

NC Soft should fire the Game Designer...really.. that is not that Aion what we want from 6.0 until now....

• Galeas maybe some cube event for Prome HM cubes? Or do we have to wait 5 years for 50%/30% cubes to get them ingame with this weekly. I heard some ppl cashed a bit and have full cubes already, is this again some kind of long term goal like ultimate transformations - not really achieveable ingame?

• Or do we have to wait 5 years for 50%/30% cubes to get them ingame with this weekly. I heard some ppl cashed a bit and have full cubes already, is this again some kind of long term goal like ultimate transformations - not really achieveable ingame?

Is it really needed to make 50% to succeed in prome hm? So the yt vids are all fake?
    ... transfo... definitely achievable ingame..events fuse...

• Or do we have to wait 5 years for 50%/30% cubes to get them ingame with this weekly. I heard some ppl cashed a bit and have full cubes already, is this again some kind of long term goal like ultimate transformations - not really achieveable ingame?

Is it really needed to make 50% to succeed in prome hm? So the yt vids are all fake?

Well didn't know Prigga is down in EU. Do you even go Prome HM or are you just talking in the forum?

You don't need them for Jotun and Tarrukan. But Prigga is not possible without platin cubes at the moment.

• So apparently you got all your stigmas +15 with cca 330 stones good for you then.

Not sure why would you "complain" about alts farming cubes or stelliums or lugbug, but whatever i guess.^^

• Apparently I was just picking up your number and counted the weeks in between both events.
    I'm not complaining. All good for me since theoretically players can reach all with just one char too....

• I knew people were coming and defend that kind of stuff. So, just because the game forces you to do it makes it ok. Nice logic you guys got there.

Of course the root of the Problem lies within the game itself, doesn't mean that people doing this aren't a Problem and shouldn't get punished for it.

Do you not see your contradiction? Like wut...? I can't even...?

As other people have said, its a game feature. Do you get punished for doing instances? Do you get punished for hitting your spacebar to jump? It's literally the same concept.

I don't think anyone (except maybe 1-2 people) are saying it's ok to have to do this (i don't do it personally because i'd rather keep my sanity), but they're not directing their anger towards the wrong thing like you are. Instead they are directing their anger at the game design, as they should.

• Only a whale who had to cash hard to get +15 would complain that people found a way to get them without selling a kidney.

Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

Ofc it's not fun, ofc we'd rather not have to do this to progress, but what other way do we have? the shop is not even close to decently priced for how important these items are.

I hate stupid people.

• Still dont get it how multiaccount is possible here.

Like ppl who make these must have life or work or somehing lol?

Bots ofc exists.

You make it sound as if it's hard to have an account full of level 80 chars

You can reach 80 by doing hell pass and mechanerk afk and nothing else, it won't take a day but you'll get there, you could even use exp stars / amulets, I have manually levelled up like 2-3 chars, not more ?(

:scensored:

Do not discuss activities that may violate the ToS.

- Zapiel

• You make it sound as if it's hard to have an account full of level 80 chars

Its not hard. Its just boring AF. Im not gonna waste time for making army of "xyz" characters just for sake of buying gold ignots form shop to buy stigmas Stones.

lulz.

(I didn't sign up for alt simulator)

So what? So is everyone else...