General Event Discussion

• I participated In event got kinah boxes from it, bought stones from broker and you call it exploit ??? I think you should read a bit what exploit in game is or gather some info, because same as your "exploit" name for my action, I can say that White is Black and for sure it is because i say so...

• With your logic they should reset all the accounts before every event/patch xD

• Guys pls stop saying that it's only for p2w if you come unprepared everytime when there is "promo" like this, than YES you cant do anything...

I personaly searched info about it like 1 month+ before it came to EU gathered 200 stones (had kinah from Event kinah box - NON p2w event) crafted 3 times and got the weapon ( maybe was lucky i know, but atleast I had a chance to obtain it because i searched for this)

so stop raging move your *** and search info and prepare your self for some things....it's possible but you need to be active player. If you log in game few times per week, don't expect you will get exclusive items just for logging and crying....

It´s P2W since no F2P player would waste 200+(you infact were lucky looking how much enchantment stones others used and got nothing) tradable enchantment stones or so much kinah for it. You need already a lot of kinah for everything manastones, rerolling, enchanting... so you are talking crap.

• It´s P2W since no F2P player would waste 200+(you infact were lucky looking how much enchantment stones others used and got nothing) tradable enchantment stones or so much kinah for it. You need already a lot of kinah for everything manastones, rerolling, enchanting... so you are talking crap.

My friend used 420 stones to get 2 weapons, which seems pretty normal luck based on what i talked with other ppl about, that's 4.2kkk kinah if you bought the stones before the event (prices from storm-ely about 1 month ago). That's not really alot if you play active.

• This event sounds like an attempt to adjust the kinah influx... Seems to be working so far.

to fix kinah influx thew beeter use reset it right after event... I mean for example do like this - reset but keep evryone 500kk and only on 1 char per account! this would be better and not that they ae trying to do...

and actualy this kinah problem is not players trouble.. they f**ck up.. and they must think how to fix it...

• Atleast the second part of the event (moon weapon) seems to be having a 100% craft even tho it cost a lot more and prototype are still random (3 prototypes, 85 event items)

• :scensored:

Spam.

- Zapiel

Said hundreds of players as they kept participating in such events either by p2wining (GF aproves) or by buying stuff on broker (mostly sold by P2W* ppl)

*p2w or with multiple account, which they needed to goldpack either now or at some other point in time

• :scensored:

Spam.

- Zapiel

First of all, we just had an F2P event where everyone could get an Legendary transformation for free, also some other very good/Powerful stuff

Second, no just no. People that spend money should always have an advantage.

And before you say i´m saying that to save my Advantage, i don´t spend money on this game, my gear is absolute trash, but still i don´t want to get anything for free.

• Failures costing 7 tradeable legendary stones are expensive, if it wasn't for the RNG I could be tempted to try it. With RNG no way.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• 784 legendary pve stones and 11 weapon craft later, I still didn't get it.

I just wish they would stop with this rng for once. I'm tired of seeing everyone and their family getting stuff that I don't get after trying more than all of them combined because my luck is aweful.

I hate stupid people.

I just wish they would stop with this rng for once. I'm tired of seeing everyone and their family getting stuff that I don't get after trying more than all of them combined because my luck is aweful.

It is the way to drive you to waste yours Veterant's rewards

Nice trap GF. I guess you can imagine what i think about... Maybe i could be ban here if i told you what i think.

It is the way to drive you to waste yours Veterant's rewards

Nice trap GF. I guess you can imagine what i think about... Maybe i could be ban here if i told you what i think.

Would made more sense to waste the event pve stones.

• If I get the non proc weapon from (i.e: selection box of noble Luminosa weapons), will I be able to validate the quest to get the book formula ?