General Event Discussion

• also if you die , there's a chance to miss 1 rabbit counter and from there your progress is f up.. happened to me in stella normal and now my rabbits are 29/30 .. so either they should put in gold sand reset scrolls or give us more quests so ppl can finish 60/60 . I think that is fair enough.

• They can do a quick survey with 1 reset scroll for beni/pw hm/stella nm, these are the instances where u might mess up, for the other stuff u can reset with LUGBUG weekly scroll.

Thing is if they realise how they messed up, also if ur game get bugged like Finnishguy had....u are preety done. Unless u have scrolls from elite rewards

• I think it was silly to make it exactly 60/60, even Lugbug got few extra quests to do.

• They can do a quick survey with 1 reset scroll for beni/pw hm/stella nm, these are the instances where u might mess up, for the other stuff u can reset with LUGBUG weekly scroll.

Thing is if they realise how they messed up, also if ur game get bugged like Finnishguy had....u are preety done. Unless u have scrolls from elite rewards

Well, think how people will struggle today and tomorrow to get Beninerk Manor Easy done. I saw already in cross server how some people were trying to gather people together.

Everyone did first day because they knew it will be hard to gather 12 people together on the next days.

Also I witnessed few times how people tried to ninja bunnies when going into instances. How much griefing happened by some, inviting people into instances where they already killed bunnies.

Also bugs where all bunnies didn't count or just simply did not spawn.

The Hero trial quests are not that easy "afk" event anyway, so I don't see any reason why there can't be few extra quests to help out those who either can't do a instance or gets problems like things bugged.

Edited once, last by FinnishGuy ().

• Stuck at 29/30 is stella nm since yday. Killed 30, killed them slowly alone. So tnx for nothing.

The 60 q i can forget now and im pretty sure im not alone with that. Now i can aim for 5 stigma ench much wow. Wanna bet also 4/5 gonna fail also :/ and NO 1 free scroll in survey or whatsoever wont fix anything. Monday or next week again something will be missing and then we should beg again then or what :(

I think its time to too to force this HT it clearly does not work, leave it be. Put out normal npc q like dumand event etc.

• I think it was silly to make it exactly 60/60, even Lugbug got few extra quests to do.

I think I said already at least 4 times here since the 1st week that 60 limited quests were a super bad idea, usually with HT we always got more, EVERY time....but yeah this time they wanted to mess with us badly :D

Galeas a little survey woudn't hurt anyone, just saying

iH2ZKvV.png

• Well, its a very bad idea to not make the system "failureproof" taking in account you cant deliver a fully working product for 1,5 year xD

15 rabbits in instance? Make the quest only require 10. Its so easy.

• Stuck at 29/30 is stella nm since yday. Killed 30, killed them slowly alone. So tnx for nothing.

The 60 q i can forget now and im pretty sure im not alone with that. Now i can aim for 5 stigma ench much wow. Wanna bet also 4/5 gonna fail also :/ and NO 1 free scroll in survey or whatsoever wont fix anything. Monday or next week again something will be missing and then we should beg again then or what :(

I think its time to too to force this HT it clearly does not work, leave it be. Put out normal npc q like dumand event etc.

Don't you have a lugbug weekly reset scroll? Maybe that can rescue you.

Me and no one who is walking with me, nor in my legion or shouting on Odin Asmo, had a problem by now.^^

• Yet, even if you dont have a problem, does not mean others wont have problems. Which already been proved several times in this community.

People blaming players instead of mechanics, like that whole one shot kill thing that happened in instances. Yet there was a fix for it in patch notes. Several people were here saying "You died because of mechanics, you just don't know them."

Sameway as you are saying that you dont have this problem and saying that whole Odin Asmo side does not have this problem. Well I got news to you: Yesterday I talked to someone from Odin asmo side in Runatorium while we waited to kill Kunax.

He or She told also having issues with HT not always updating. So not everything goes only around your bellybutton. There are many here who had problems, many inside the game that don't come here to forums tell about it.

• Also on the first week people had to use reset scrolls for Narakalli and Prome NM, because they got this exact same bug as many keep getting 29/30 or in some cases 28/30.

Myself included. That's why it is annoying to watch always someone come here trying to be like "There are no problems with it, because I dont have problems, nobody else can have either, you are just playing the game wrong."

Not everyone have problems with this event, I even got legion mates that dont have issues, but I have also people in friend list who had problems, also people in instances that I gone with had problems with updates. Like yesterday also everyone else got 15 bunnies in Beninerk Manor easy, while someone else got only 14. The one that got 14 was the tank, so how is it possible person in front line for the bunnies did not get the update?

Are you trying to say Mr. Zenuri that we should accept this and just pay Luna for resets because it works fine for you? Maybe we should not speak out. Maybe we should never tell bugs, because everytime people bring out a bug issue or something, you are here trying to tell it's not real like the comment indicates "Me and no one who is walking with me, nor in my legion or shouting on Odin Asmo, had a problem by now.^^" . Every post you make, always sounds like this, like there is nothing wrong with anything. It almost sounds like you are one of the employees or would wanna be to Gameforge that wants to make people quiet and say "It is not true."

Almost like the comment Community Manager made here "Its cool to be a hater", when people are trying to reach with feedback, but they are ignored. They are not re-assured about anything. Is something going to happen? Do they know about this? Or are everyone left in dissappointment and should be just quiet about any kind of feedback or bug reports.

Because everytime the people giving feedback are considered by certain members of forums as "Haters" or "Whiners" "Crying". "Not knowing the game". It's like we are not allowed to tell about the bugs, not allowed to give feedback.

Edited once, last by FinnishGuy ().

• But fine:

I am sorry that I did participate in Hero Trials and killed all bunnies in the instance and did not get updates on Hero Trial quests.

It's my fault. Please forgive me.

• So you blame me for telling my experience and giving a way to solve his problem?

Where do I say that just because I or my legion mates have no problems, that there are none?

I read the forum and I see some have a problem. You can tell it here, but we all know that there were not always solutions from GF side, so giving the advice that there are reset scrolls from lugbug is not that bad, isn't it?

Why can't I tell here that there are people with no problems or bugs? Is the forum for discussion or only bug/personal problem report?

Yes I have a more positive attitude and I am looking myself for solutions instead of asking for help here.

But I also often criticise things like probabilities (rng) or the amount of items collectible via ingame.

So if you really want to refer to my posts and attitude, do a better research.

• the easiest solutions would be to put more bunnies in instances, like you need 30 for one repeat, so instead of 15 in one run put 20 (instead of 30 put 40), you will still need 2 runs but margin of error would be smaller

imo really dumb decision to make exactly 15 rabbits (or 30 in some cases)

• Ah btw i forgot to mentioned. Did runa via lfg "bunnies only", we entered vs 3 randoms. So it was 6vs 3. QWe "killed aka touched" 9 bunnies because i counted the "xp"on my chat. Then 1 min later left.

I said to myself oh that was rather easy. So i did only 1 run and logged off xD

I checked the account this morning 0/5 ^^ interesting.

I'm not crying just gg alt account, BUT i just know for a fact that HT do not work as they should. So even if you somehow finish 60 q even this lies on the rng god. Quite demotivating tbh.

• We are preparing the next Tavern for around 10.04.

Sry for throwing this in, mid conversation. If you have problems finishing, because of home office, contact me.

I can "CGI" both of you together, so you dont need to risk filming together at one table! :o

• In 1st week at least u had easyer instances with plenty scrolls avaliable to reset them but now....rip this week, i hope the next week they dont mess it up even more..

• First week some instances was daily entry, scrolls from sand shop, so ppl could hold own, others mistakes or bad count

Second week bad count or mistake not even own for example in Stella first person left second got DC before first boss, so who will join instances if some Rabbits been kiled?

As person who play long i will hold this with luna

But what about rest off ppl single mistake cost now 40 luna not 20 its just unfair bad prepared HT

Best part 50 luna cost 49 AC and some ppl will need spent much more if they want hold this week and its just half

• they said themselves that:

In order to complete a quest, you have to stop a certain number of Rabbit Bandits from carrying out their awful work. The number of Rabbit Bandits is limited in instances, so you’ll have to play through at least twice to be able to complete the quest.

at least twice... maybe that was plan all along, to force us to buy reset scrolls/luna

other solution than increasing number of rabbits would be to simply change instance on weekend, but that would be confusing cause you could burn your entries on first day

and whats your idea of next week quests? which instances you think they will put? cause i don't know if i want to go for 60/60 if it will cost me to much to buy resets

• I think they still have time to do a reset maybe on cd's or just add few more quests so ppl can get a chance for the 60/60 .. Its Easter holidays ,why make ppl upset and farm damn bunnies with reset scrolls (god help you if you got no luna or $ ).. its kinda sad ... lets hope someone will answer us .. And the bug with not counting last rabbit is common with many ppl , so it does exist .. sometimes it just not count .. this is bad :\