General Event Discussion

• you can fix it by adding the hammers back to gold sand shop

this is basically the easiest thing you guys could do and everyone would be happy

that makes no sense, they want their wallets to be happy, not their players

in normal world if ur customers aint happy ur wallet is empty

but in gameforge world i gues theyr "special" and think in oposite way

also whats with my 7 entries that i used on my chars and like 1 hour time i spent to do this ?

maybe its time to stop asking its time to start demand otherwise we can always find new game :)

• So here's our fix, instead of:

The boss will drop the Titania Hammer amongst other things, which can be used to refine cosmonites. The materials you gain by doing so can be exchanged for rewards.

We got:

The Gurriki Meteorite will drop the Titania Hammer amongst other things, which can be used to refine cosmonites. The materials you gain by doing so can be exchanged for rewards.

Good job GameForge, we love you. Now you can put Titania Hammers to AionShop and you're job is done. Great event. What a dissapointment...

• So there are no hammers on sand shop, but you expect us to farm the instance with your wannabe adjusted rng gigi balanced drop rate. Why even bother?

Last time event was so great and simple, but half year later you make it useless. So when the playerbase likes the even, you came up with a maestro plan to make it shop exlusive. Come on guys can you be even more weird?

• tbh no diff if boss or meteorite will drop, cos we already did this instance and for me 5 characters= 0 hammers on S rank. What can i say more... drop rate 0.01 XD change in event note doesnt change drop in game xD

• I guess only the frog have a real chance to get us a hammer...

• Again sad really sad event ... what s wrong with you gameforge !??
    wtf seriously ...you managed to break totally an event which before was a good one ... again it s not even the first time you do that ... so just explain why ???
    Galeas why ?

Because the playerbase is decresasing drastically, so they act accordingly. It's a panic move, adding kasinel etc on massive shop promos deals. It's a business afterall.

• I killed boss, killed frog and... i got only lodas stars <3 rly needed em after last events.... but i wish luck to every1, hope will be any person which can get hammer;D

• Its all about frog name:

• Quaki has a very high chance of appearing in the Secret Hellpath. He drops 3x [Event] Lodas’ Silver Star and has a chance to drop 1x Titania Hammer.
    • Quako is far less likely to appear. He drops 3x [Event] Lodas’ Silver Star and 1x Titania Hammer.
  • we were happy with the hammers in the gold sand shop

why did you have to change it?

:/