General Event Discussion

• Last week i got on my templar attack 23 and x1 crit 74 + x1 attack 20 :) But that was the only time i got useful manastones from the event boxes, every week on every other chars i got trash ones.

• Well you can always do the 100x rep quest in dumaha xd

... to get trash 90% of time^^

The manastone chests from actual event are also a joke.

Or spend your current event items on those lege/ultimate boxes (2/1 weekly) to get more trash, or good ones for a different class, that you can't either broker or put in account wh.

• Last week i got on my templar attack 23 and x1 crit 74 + x1 attack 20 :) But that was the only time i got useful manastones from the event boxes, every week on every other chars i got trash ones.

And then they failed.

• Ok, just opened 150 dumamonds:

1 legendary contract (Prigga), 1 Zikel's apostle, 3 armor boxes of mighty, 1 weapon box, 24 normal contracts + a lot of stars, shards...

• Ok, just opened 150 dumamonds:

1 legendary contract (Prigga), 1 Zikel's apostle, 3 armor boxes of mighty, 1 weapon box, 24 normal contracts + a lot of stars, shards...

more than 500 dumamonds opened , still have 1 box wepaon x)

• yup more then 500 opend here aswell... still only shards etc... 3 weapon boxes and 1 armor box

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• Not having a lot of RNG luck myself, what I do is eventually switch off from getting a legendary and focus on the good parts of the event like the daily quests or other fun content; you can vote for the pink quests to be made permanent here , it doesn't have to always be about being rewarded if you enjoy the gameplay but it certainly helps.

If players enjoy playing the game a lot, being rewarded becomes secondary or automatic. As long as people keep buying gold packs every month should be enough to finance the game for a long time to come.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Can we have an Event where we're able to obtain some manastones (either tradable or even better, selectable)? Like, ehm, let me think, 40-50 while it's running? Because the broker's (and it's prices for them) pretty much dead and since there's no way to obtain them ingame you'll have to deliver them to us.

I agree, we need an event with tradeable and selectable manastones.

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• I GOT ONE QUESTION?

From this epic buged idiotic trash event, abusing event players geting kasinels everday, ppl which did not have time to participate abusing trash event got nothing.

So meaning and message from GF is abuse game you are rewarded with best things, if you have work or some responsibilites and you dont have time to abuse events you get 0.

So mine question woud be what you will do about it? Cause idk who will play game, maybe ppl with kasinels only, because i dont see reason for others to play it, ultimate form is getting to big advanteg to ppl which dont have it.

• hint: no one is listening

• Abusing what? Rng? Loot is for 192 persons on the bosses. NO more. And there is 300 - 500 people for bosses every single day and opposing faction alts. Don't forget getting kaisinel even with 6x legendary dublicates is still only 13% chance no matter what... Also wether you have 500 or 1000 of those event items does not quarantee you even a single Apostle which plenty of people have learned. Currently you literally get more by doing the dailies with multiple alts than taking part on boss (Boss = Max 15 duma since the 2nd week if you get all loot) with dailies its 5 - 20 per char avg at around 9 - 11.

• Holy Dumamond!! just got bullvig from the event.

Got three legendries now all from different ways, Domaha rare drop, lugbug weeklies and event. :)

we need an event with tradeable and selectable manastones.

Did you try red katalam? mobs and bosses there drop better manastones.

An event would be nice, even with stigma, or deavanion enchant help.

Right now I would easily trade in a legendary transform or two for the +15 deavanion improved skills.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• rng is at its worst, i understood rng via enchants/ sockets whatever but now with the event seeing most get apostles and even for they re class , GG for them, im happy for all the people who got , on the other hand ...i still run around with kromede where i got 45% speed...yes kromede not even mastarius...

what can i say, i was not between the lucky ones to get apostle for my class, yes my rng is bad , i hope soon we get at least x1 selectable legendary apostle...

i got people in my legion who got 9-13 legendarys so far, some get even daily x1 legendary.

1 guy fused legendarys and got kaisinel x2 times....it amazes me what can happen.

• Are you actually running a bot that is asking for selectable legendary/apostle daily just with different wording, so no one becomes suspicious?