General Event Discussion

• This is the truth, just deal with it

True or not, it's not me that has a problem with Aion.

I have learned to accept it and what they are trying to do with all it's rough edges.

Things can change but I don't join with all the doomers, at least not yet.

The last time I did was in Aion 5.0 and it proved I was right.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Free ? you forgot that passing stones through brokers at 60kk each is impossible

• If you're not smart with it, yes, it's impossible.

• Not all are able to spent 100kk of tax for only one pg

• But all are able to utilize the gold sand shop and some time to trade legendary bundles to their main. Requires minimal thinking though

• Since 113th or 114th pagee of this topic to now, one the best speech ever, descripting events:

"when we R getting events such good (read: OP) and everyone is thinking, that it is a bug"

• Nothing wrong with the Granker event except for not giving pvp stones.

like you saw,pvp ancient stones drop from ancient chests..after changing...but we need more pvp red and purples stones to enchant and pvp gear...maybe an event like this granker but with pvp stones will be cool...

Rune-Legendary-Transformation-Contract-10types.jpg

• maybe an event like this granker but with pvp stones will be cool

This "event" (I'm still not fine with that) not only destroyed all economy aspects the game was left with, but also made the last weeks ultra boring to log in. So yeah, let's crush this game with even more boxes!

Are you insane?

Romolom - Odin Asmodier

They say nothing is impossible.. But I do nothing everyday.

This "event" (I'm still not fine with that) not only destroyed all economy aspects the game was left with, but also made the last weeks ultra boring to log in. So yeah, let's crush this game with even more boxes!

Are you insane?

That's because you decided to do boring stuff, it's entirely your choice and therefore your fault.

Are you insane?

That's because you decided to do boring stuff, it's entirely your choice and therefore your fault.

Not quite, aion is mmorpg game, so if majority of players stop doing any pve or pvp it is getting boring even for ppl who don't bother the event

Are you insane?

Not quite, aion is mmorpg game, so if majority of players stop doing any pve or pvp it is getting boring even for ppl who don't bother the event

Exactly this.. I rarely played the last weeks, because everyone just minded their business opening boxes. That's why I voted against the proposal.

Romolom - Odin Asmodier

They say nothing is impossible.. But I do nothing everyday.

• Galeas i would wish to see some events where we can reach +9 stigmas, add some safespot for the period of that event and give us stigma enchants so everyone can make at least +9 stigmas if possible.

also some event with selectable legendary would be ok if possible. ty

• please add back an event for enchant stigma +12 like old one, a lot a of people have enchant stone and are waiting for the 30% buff to try them...........

• Hopefully never, it will be the final nail in the coffin.

Let the noobs have fun 2 weeks before they shut down the servers... bully :(

I just don't get, why people won't understand that another "Event" like that will kill the game. I mean it is so obvious.