General Event Discussion

• I'm a nab, i farm maps at chests, exchange for maps, open my chest, but you get a ultimate key that sells for 400k, you bought the legendary key for 400k, besides pve enchantment stones, I don't see the point of this even and for the life of me can't see how people make so much kinah?

Please help the nabcake XD

• Why crying for that box ? some people are playing with many account who can have illimited kinah with luna kinah box craft :)

that event juste equilibrate economy between player and new player will profite of that if he farm ...

No.

That event just increases the gap between the people who know how to abuse the Aion economy and the people who don't. Same as the people who had multiple kkk by abusing afk luna compared to the others. :)

Active luna is faster = more char = more kinah 8o That's not the problem anyway. Even if you do Luna everyday sooner or later items will finish and you gotta wait again for those and for a good recipe. Stop bragging about Luna ffs xD is something eveybody can do :whip:

iH2ZKvV.png

• I'm thinking the best procedure at this point in time is the complete, full erasure of all the kinah in EU. With a full economic reset with a compensation of a certain amount of kinah per account.

This appears to be a least-damaging option.

But do not kid yourselves, there is no possible solution that does not involve damaging the servers.

• I don't see the point of this even and for the life of me can't see how people make so much kinah?

all are in war ligue. all map in chest can be loot by all ligue .

Just loot all chest keep only ultimate map and spécial open them and loot mass enchant stone and kinah actually on ragna can loot more than 500 map on 20 min.

On ragna there is a non agression pact on ultimate chest and kinah chest so can loot all very easly ( some ely are kill asmo ninja)

• Do you really think that we lose to much progress this week for a rollback? i played red katalam this week and was: empty (to much dificult take some depot), pandora: empty, neviwind: empty, sieges: people was doind ally for event, 30 min or more for a group of lugbug dailys ...People not want rolback because they would lose all pve gear event +15 and all stones and kinah.

• Active luna is faster = more char = more kinah 8o That's not the problem anyway. Even if you do Luna everyday sooner or later items will finish and you gotta wait again for those and for a good recipe. Stop bragging about Luna ffs xD is something eveybody can do :whip:

Everyone can abuse this event the same as others abuse Luna. The principle behind it (more accounts/characters - more efficient farming/more kinah) is the exact same. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• I am sad for people who are saying event should continue because they have 2-3 billions of kinah, they dont have any single clue about the situation right now...

• You might see this as a fun rewarding event which it undoubtedly is. However sometimes you need to adjust such fun events to not ruin the games economy in the long run. I don't judge the fact that you love the event. However you are simply contributing into ruining the games future and potential to remain having players in the near future. It is nobody's fault to not have played during an event, been on a trip, quit due to health reasons and also not anyone's fault that they just started to play Aion after the event.

People that think like you definitely don't care about the future but the now. I hope you will not point fingers afterwards and become a hypocrite about your own opinion. (that is if your comment wasn't sarcasm but genuine)

I like how you and others like to assume things ^_^
    I have played this event for exactly 8h since wednesday, mainly on alts (2 of them, not 100),and like 1h on main char.

What i like about it is that allows me to play less and achieve more, even though my main was already full geared +15 and with manastones pve wise, now i get to gear at least 1 more alt and have fun with it in end-game instances. I have limited playtime everyday, so if I play for 2h a day at least now i feel rewarded.

It's sad that others are doing it extremely, like 24/h kinah farm to achieve big amounts of it; i'm not one of those. I'm happy with 200kk which helps me get the desired stats on my gear :)

But crying every time because someone else can do stuff better, or more, than you is lame.

Ppl are crying cuz GP are 1b each, so what ? you can earn that amount in ~30m of box opening, be happy there are gold packs to buy, and as for manastones, we never had a good stock of them since 6.2 so for me is exactly the same as before.

• I played 5.8 and honestly it wasn't that hard to get kinah

like now ... tower , forge, narakalli can be do solo.

Supplément on 5.8 remember cap sold was 113M kinah and there is no kinah box on luna . Most of kinah were générate by HDV supplément were just poket money ;)

Why crying for that box ? some people are playing with many account who can have illimited kinah with luna kinah box craft :)

that event juste equilibrate economy between player and new player will profite of that if he farm ... and will make fast many kinah cause people have kinah

Since you like to compare it. Lemme give you a few points to think about.

How many PvE runs do I need right now to buy a legendary ench stone? Please remember the npc sale nerf.

How much do you need for Manas tones right now. You basically can't even afford it with all of your weekly cooldowns.

In 5.8 you could afford quite a few items with your weekly farming because items were tradeable. Nowadays it is not.

Getting kinah is too limited for such an event to occur. It doesn't fit the current Era. Heck, if this event was released in 5.8 it would have ruined the economy too.

The numbers you have received cannot be caught onto with the current ways of farming kinah.

I guess you just don't understand what is healthy and what not when it comes to in game events. Alone that you mention versions is a weak argument. Don't compare an event to a patch. A patch had its own settings with loot and kinah gain which did set its own economic trend. However this event was just hot lava onto paper.

• Active luna is faster = more char = more kinah 8o That's not the problem anyway. Even if you do Luna everyday sooner or later items will finish and you gotta wait again for those and for a good recipe. Stop bragging about Luna ffs xD is something eveybody can do :whip:

Everyone can abuse this event the same as others abuse Luna. The principle behind it (more accounts/characters - more efficient farming/more kinah) is the exact same. :)

This event gave kinah problems to the servers, not Luna. This event is MUCH worse since you can get way more and faster, that's why the kinah part of this event should be erased for good.

iH2ZKvV.png

• Normally this happens between major updates and is typical for MMOs but not caused by an event.

True but we are so far behind Korea that maybe this will help us to catch up.

As for the kinah there are easy ways to get rid of it without too much trouble like a temporary NPC selling things that players badly need.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Some of you people r so f...n salty :D have fun with your sadness , all u do is QQ n cry without trying to see other solutions.

• Ppl are crying cuz GP are 1b each, so what ? you can earn that amount in ~30m of box opening, be happy there are gold packs to buy, and as for manastones, we never had a good stock of them since 6.2 so for me is exactly the same as before.

Your chain of thoughts is amazing.

Just some slight fixes:

• You completely ignored the fact that someone who gathered less in the event will be left out of any transactions with the broker, since prices will take weeks or months to settle down again according to the kinah income
    • You completely ignored the fact that you won't be able to earn that kinah after the event will be over, hence the people who abused it more will have the longer breath to do as they please compared to others who, like above, are left out of any transactions
    • You completely ignored the fact that by simply injecting kinah / ressource to the game on such huge scale it will render ANY ingame kinah making activity useless. Your day will include doing some dreds and some sieges, which half of the people wont participate since there are close to no "only PvP" players left in the game -> population will decrease on top.

I stopped hoping your posts are sarcasm sadly, so do us the favor and rethink those "Idc about tomorrow, I am having fun now" posts. Thank you.

This event gave kinah problems to the servers, not Luna. This event is MUCH worse since you can get way more and faster, that's why the kinah part of this event should be erased for good.

I am not blaming Luna. I am just using it as example of how abusing multiple clients was a bright example of who got the kinah in their pocket and who don't. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• i like that anything that is being done to the game, ppl are crying =]
    My suggestion is to not change anything to this event, keep it permanent, but also add the meteorite event permanent so we can farm manastones too :) everyone will be happy. Nobody will need kinah anymore, everything can be farmed by everyone, ezpz

People that think like you definitely don't care about the future but the now. I hope you will not point fingers afterwards and become a hypocrite about your own opinion. (that is if your comment wasn't sarcasm but genuine)

vashiro speaking About hypocrisy, ahaha nice story

• Compensation should be Gold Packs, and stop the event and leave everything as it is. Also an increase of kinah drop in instances would be good for new players. That way most will be happy, some people will always control the market anyway. That’s what I think

• Other solution is, delete all kinah boxes + kinah from every Char, then give every Char specific amount of kinah chests. So every Char has the same amount of kinah.

• Your chain of thoughts is amazing.

Oh my, thank you sir.

Tbh, i'm free to express my opinions as everyone on this forum.
    And as a last reply to you, why dafuq should i play for the future? i wanna have fun now, not tomorrow ;)
    And as a new player, i should rely on the broker and not on playing the game right ?
    If i were to use the broker prior to this event, my main would have been max pve geared in 1 month, not 7 but I chose to have fun and play the game as i wanted. Everyone is having their fun their own way, if you like spending kinah that you farmed on broker to get ur stuff, i respect your way of playing, but u are not allowed to judge my way ;)
    At the end of this event i will be almost exactly like a player who starts fresh or one that returns and missed it, because i barely farm it yet i have no problems if i can't find anything in the broker, i never relied on it anyway. HF reading every post and comment on them ;) bye

• Compensation should be Gold Packs, and stop the event and leave everything as it is. Also an increase of kinah drop in instances would be good for new players. That way most will be happy, some people will always control the market anyway. That’s what I think

It is not about market control. It is about the gaps of poor and rich. That is what the event is ruining. There will be exploiters and there will be people that were during the event in their holidays somewhere else than playing and then you have the returnees and new players. Gaps that are uncontrollable.. And ruined forever.

• How many PvE runs do I need right now to buy a legendary ench stone? Please remember the npc sale nerf.

Not so much cause like I said instance can be down alone so you can do 10 ancient with tower , 8 with prom and if you are on litle group you can do many stone on laboratory and legendary on manoir so it's make easily more than 20 legenday stone all week ( with autel legenday ticket ) without buy nothing and don't count legendary on luna craft and dont buy genés stone ... when your stuff is all +15 you just stack them all.

Cost 0 Kinah and if you have many 80+20 elite accounts ... never buy stone on HdV

How much do you need for Manas tones right now. You basically can't even afford it with all of your weekly cooldowns.

Mana stone can be craft so it doesn't cost anything , you can loot mass on WB if you do it 6ppl 4 mana stone , luna weekly chest 1 , stella help développement ... ultimate stone enchant and mana , little wb 3 legenday and 100 repetable quest so you can do mor that an infinit of stone on the same chars ...

Cost 0 kinah

In 5.8 you could afford quite a few items with your weekly farming because items were tradeable. Nowadays it is not.

only craft item are be able to be sold and what happen with event ? craft proc belt who cost more that 200M before event ,was now at 10M kinah now like all craft gear price decresead ... be honest what better for a new player ?

the only ressource players can't realy controle is gold pack and you have price on HDV and price ppl to ppl ...

A patch had its own settings with loot and kinah gain which did set its own economic trend. However this event was just hot lava onto paper.

Lol yes they trade kinah to gold bar on 6.0, 2 hours later after patch was online ppl start complaign kinah were to hard to farm ...