General Event Discussion

• Just same thing as others said but noone had a chance to say they moved to a new place :P

• Usually a rollback should be the absolut last solution because normal progress is lost.

However GF reacted slowly and indecisively and each day passes it gets worse. Noone had really complained when it had happened on Thursday or Friday.

Now we have a situation that's impossible to solve properly without pissing off a significant amount of players.

However despite the progress loss I think a rollback is the only reliable solution to this mess.

Stays the kinah ingame that was generated since event start the economy is kinda dead till another kinah cut happens like with 6.0.

PS:

It also shows how bad they know their own game. After the first day the alarm bells should have chimed lounder than anything else.

Edited 2 times, last by Maurin ().

• I want rollback. The economy is garbage. How do you even imagine buying something from broker in january and later?

"you only need to do 20 makarnas solo to buy a ult manastone" /I will just say here I sometimes need 20 manastones to even socket 1/

Why would you play this game? Why would any one start playing or return to this game?

• Seems to me that you just lost your position in this argue since getting personal on an objective matter is basically shooting yourself into offside. :)

I did not lose any argument since its not argument when a person cant bring up solution other than rollback , which would makes us lose a lot players. I dont care about the kinah i care about that 1 week of time , dont tell me its normal to lose one week of progress and then get compensated by bs. Maybe u could read more carefully next time because i dont want the event / kinah stays like that but making rollback brings only worse sh.t but i guess its easier to QQ and spam rollback without thinking at all.

You miss a crucial information here. Who said the compensation will be bs?
    Maybe you could not base your arguments based on non-existing informations.

Mate i be honest the only selfish reason i dont want roll back is because at last rng did not f.ck me up and managed to upgrade some of my pvp gear to 15 (with veteran rewards stones i had from alts and altars), i was doing fine in the game with my ~900kk before event i dont care about kinah that much, and yes in a way i can understand why people want rollback but there has to be a better solution that wont makes us lose 25% of our player base, or at least a lot % of it.

But if you cant bring up other things than "rollback" and bash on people who has different opinion than no reason to talk at all.

Where do you get the 25% of the playerbase? Or a lot?

A way bigger part will leave the game when they got huge amount of kinah yet still can't buy shit. And don't ask what my source is to assume that. This is how the economy, and the economy specific in Aion, works.

If you expect Gameforge to adjust the ressources the games provides...well you will have to wait until 8.0. Yes this was partly a joke (considering the time they take on doing "adjustments"), you got it right. You got my point though I believe.

What twardy is saying is basically correct.

If you want to return to a stable and to everyone accessible market, you will have to rollback the whole thing. The achieved Kinah cannot be handled globally the same. Some had already much kinah, some did already distribute the kinah to alts or bought ressource with it. You cannot make all those transactions undone.

i like that anything that is being done to the game, ppl are crying =]
    My suggestion is to not change anything to this event, keep it permanent, but also add the meteorite event permanent so we can farm manastones too :) everyone will be happy. Nobody will need kinah anymore, everything can be farmed by everyone, ezpz

Yes, that is exactly how a free to play game is working successfully in this industry. I am sure GF will be continuing on making profit and keep publishing the game. :ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly:

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• just wait when some smarty guy will say" u didnt farm event ur problem dont QQ"

• However GF reacted slowly and indecisively and each day passes it gets worse. Noone had really complained when it had happened on Thursday or Friday.

I made a thread in the Bug-section already on Thursday morning (where a fast rollback would be no big thing) with the result of this Statement of Galeas' replacement CM … At least Drestam could tell us if "everything still works as intended"???

• The economy will remain ill forever and it sealed the deal that anyone will make a come back to the game and New players won't remain too.

New players .... I follow you on twitch but seem you don"t play aion on 5.X ...

Remember that in 5.X economie was the same, people have many MM of kinah . I restart game on 5.X with 0 Kinah , what différence their is for a player who start now ? and when I start ??? price on HDV are the same on 5.X

New player is not a well argument on that event cause au new player can find gear on HDV before that event on ragna HDV was empty .

Economy was the same on 5.X and work well ( just remember 5.X remember price of stigma +9 was 1MM kinah , gold pack 250M, gear which was tradable (narakalli 600M the part ...) )

When we passed on 6.X all kinah have been reset we loose many MM of kinah convert in gold lingots ...

all ppl who complaign now don't remember what economie was on 5.x and before ?

Edited 2 times, last by Tfear ().

• Why do u keep writing like i want the kinah to stay like that.
    Really its last time i replied m8 find someone else,and still rollback will ruin things more unless they give us kaisinel etc or idk what kind of op reward that makes people stay after, because nothing worth more than time and 1 week is a lot.

• i like that anything that is being done to the game, ppl are crying =]
    My suggestion is to not change anything to this event, keep it permanent, but also add the meteorite event permanent so we can farm manastones too :) everyone will be happy. Nobody will need kinah anymore, everything can be farmed by everyone, ezpz

You might see this as a fun rewarding event which it undoubtedly is. However sometimes you need to adjust such fun events to not ruin the games economy in the long run. I don't judge the fact that you love the event. However you are simply contributing into ruining the games future and potential to remain having players in the near future. It is nobody's fault to not have played during an event, been on a trip, quit due to health reasons and also not anyone's fault that they just started to play Aion after the event.

People that think like you definitely don't care about the future but the now. I hope you will not point fingers afterwards and become a hypocrite about your own opinion. (that is if your comment wasn't sarcasm but genuine)

• whatever they do (implying the will do anything) won't be announced in advance not to let players abuse the system, but still everyone has a guess by now and some will be winners with the right guess in these hours. Talk about gambling!

• I played 5.8 and honestly it wasn't that hard to get kinah with supplement runs. I actually played 5.8 to farm kinah for Gold bars. You can't compare it. If you do.. Then yikes.

• LOL. 1 week is a lot?! Give me back my time I spent doing PW/Maka/HT and doing quests to morph pve stones.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

1 week is a lot and months (past and future) of playing the game are MEH? xD

Wtf.

• That's passed. No one cares about those who made the progress of half a year in one week. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• I played 5.8 and honestly it wasn't that hard to get kinah

like now ... tower , forge, narakalli can be do solo.

Supplément on 5.8 remember cap sold was 113M kinah and there is no kinah box on luna . Most of kinah were générate by HDV supplément were just poket money ;)

Why crying for that box ? some people are playing with many account who can have illimited kinah with luna kinah box craft :)

that event juste equilibrate economy between player and new player will profite of that if he farm ... and will make fast many kinah cause people have kinah

• What happened has definitely damaged the future of Aion's game experience and economy

Good to see you back Vash, on the forums if not in-game.

Aion is like Brexit, you are either a doom & gloomer or an optimist.

One poster hit the nail on the head when he said Aion goes through this all the time, what you have today that takes months to get will soon be redundant in the future.

All the kinah in the world won't make much difference if you are already +15 PVP Black feather, the event drops decent PVE ultimate gear and enchant stones so players will enjoy the harder content and be more ready for 7.5.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Why crying for that box ? some people are playing with many account who can have illimited kinah with luna kinah box craft :)

that event juste equilibrate economy between player and new player will profite of that if he farm ...

No.

That event just increases the gap between the people who know how to abuse the Aion economy and the people who don't. Same as the people who had multiple kkk by abusing afk luna compared to the others. :)

• People for some reason compare it to 5.8 inflation. But when I came back in 5.8 I could do 2 GoK runs, sell supplements and buy a gold pack from broker.

How many runs of Maka/PW/HT I need to do to get a gold pack? I mean, in this moment, we never know what will happen with prices when you login in evening xD

:thumbdown:

• "what you have today that takes months to get will soon be redundant in the future."

Normally this happens between major updates and is typical for MMOs but not caused by an event.