General Event Discussion

• you ppl are impossible... srly... they do useless events.. u complain the events are useless, they do one event witch is op and u complain about it being op.Now i know why GF does what it wants, you ppl are impossible to please anyway.I do agree it should end after this maintnence and not last the howl period but that should be it.

And for the ppl who say prices are inflated now keep in mind that manny players had bilions kinah before wile we had few hundreds and could barely afford 10kk enchants.

Let me explain with scenarios because it seems that you still dont understand.

-- Kinah Side --

1)Lets assume you went to christmas holiday and you did not participate to this event and after event you came back to home, you happily opened your aion, you have 100kk kinah and ready to buy Gold Pack. Then you opened broker and Gold Pack is 1 billion kinah. You got sad and closed the game. Because you are now even worse than normal casual players.

2)You are new player and you started to game. Normally some people had same lissiel gear with you so you were mostly accepted to dungeons, but now everyone bought full red pve gear. So you feel really unmotivated. And if you want to achieve that full noble splen +15 red gear you need years again as new player.( To be honest no one is doing pve dungeons anymore because of event because if you even do "solo" its 30-40kk while you can farm in "event" that kinah 2-3 minutes)

3) %90 of people that I asked in my server are skipping PvP, daily lugbug, dungeons and etc. The PvP side of game is not being touched these days. Even people who were going World Bosses stopped going to alliances because its not worth it. They can always make more kinah and buy Ultimate Noble Splen weapon.

4) You are telling now you can afford 10kk Enchantment stones. You can always go to broker and write "Legendary PvP Enchantment stone " and see the price. I bet it is more than 100kk right now. And if event continues it will go more and more and the gap will be more increased. I hope you understand. There are still tons of things to do but these are main things I believe.

• There are some very good things, and if Gameforge do it right I will stand by my comments that it could be win-win for all.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• 1) all events items should be removed (maps, keys, kinah boxes)

2) kinah should be limited to 10kkk per account, kinah overflow should be removed

why should I lose kinah if I had more then 10kkk before the event with regular farm? pls

iH2ZKvV.png

• I bet the only ppl QQ about to roll back bcs of it are the ones thats had billions of kinah or made cash by using aion shop before all of that.

People on this forum, geez xD

Said by the guy who spams nothing since day but to rollback server, your rollback can bring lot bigger problems than this bs in broker from where ppl rarely bought shit, , but sure keep on trying to push your selfish sh.t retardy, could solve the kinah problem without rollbacks too ,but you just keep on crying for rollback.

• 1) all events items should be removed (maps, keys, kinah boxes)

2) kinah should be limited to 10kkk per account, kinah overflow should be removed

why should I lose kinah if I had more then 10kkk before the event with regular farm? pls

Exactly, I have a friend who had around 32kkk before the event started. Why should he lose 22kkk kinah which he farmed for months? not really a good option imo

• Said by the guy who spams nothing since day but to rollback server, your rollback can bring lot bigger problems than this bs in broker from where ppl rarely bought shit, , but sure keep on trying to push your selfish sh.t retardy, could solve the kinah problem without rollbacks too ,but you just keep on crying for rollback.

Seems to me that you just lost your position in this argue since getting personal on an objective matter is basically shooting yourself into offside. :)

If you think that it is "bs", then you aren't playing long enough / didn't paid attention / simply don't seem to understand like the other fellow community member above how it works. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• What is wrong with this possible scenario:

More players return to get massive amounts of kinah.

GF sell more gold packs which new players can sell on the broker for high kinah even after the event.

Gold sellers and bots are gone.

Instead of getting stressed just forget about kinah for now and wait and see what Gameforge will do.

• Seems to me that you just lost your position in this argue since getting personal on an objective matter is basically shooting yourself into offside. :)

I did not lose any argument since its not argument when a person cant bring up solution other than rollback , which would makes us lose a lot players. I dont care about the kinah i care about that 1 week of time , dont tell me its normal to lose one week of progress and then get compensated by bs. Maybe u could read more carefully next time because i dont want the event / kinah stays like that but making rollback brings only worse sh.t but i guess its easier to QQ and spam rollback without thinking at all.

• Seems to me that you just lost your position in this argue since getting personal on an objective matter is basically shooting yourself into offside. :)

I did not lose any argument since its not argument when a person cant bring up solution other than rollback , which would makes us lose a lot players. I dont care about the kinah i care about that 1 week of time , dont tell me its normal to lose one week of progress and then get compensated by bs. Maybe u could read more carefully next time because i dont want the event / kinah stays like that but making rollback brings only worse sh.t but i guess its easier to QQ and spam rollback without thinking at all.

Well

I bet the only ppl QQ about to roll back bcs of it are the ones thats had billions of kinah or made cash by using aion shop before all of that.

Be honest, you want your kinah you exploited stay ingame because you felt bad for months/years when someone (p2w whale, botter and hacker) had more than you. Now you got your "justice" xD

Aion could be now easily sold as panaceum for every sleep disorder out there. Just farm maps for 1-2h hours and your insomnia is cured.

• Aion Team meeting (simulation not real)

Boss of Aion team: How is our store sales going?

Reply from monitization: Very good we are selling much more gold packs sir.

Boss of Aion Team: Is our in-game population stable?

Reply from statistics: It's more people online for this event sir.

Boss of Aion Team: hmm (puts his feet up on the table)

Galeas please order some pizzas and coffee :beer:

We are doing rather well :)

• hope and in real :)

• i farmed this event 24/7. i will feel wasted if they do a rollback. but i will not QQ about ,cuz current state of the game realy , i dont like. actually, on this event, i dont feel any rewarded, expet enchant stones. I feel like im slave on fields , forced to work hard, because otherwise i cant compete against borker and other players. in past i could choose if i want to play event and get reward or not, but this event is simple destroyer.
    How can be better turn kinah event into gold ingots instead of rollback? Many players wasted their own kina which they didnt farm on the event,they wasted it because they knew they will get more kina from this event. personaly me, i wasted my own kina, and what i will get? gold ingots and 0 cash? no thanks.If i would know they gona nerf something or change situation with kinah ( which is not clear) i would not touch my money on accounts. Basicaly only rollback + compensation a good compensation like enchants/ stigma stones/ contracts /etiums maybe and etc would solve it. Even if they wont bring rollback, in this case they should not touch farmed kina also.in case of no rollback event should be stoped and not prolonged

• Mate i be honest the only selfish reason i dont want roll back is because at last rng did not f.ck me up and managed to upgrade some of my pvp gear to 15 (with veteran rewards stones i had from alts and altars), i was doing fine in the game with my ~900kk before event i dont care about kinah that much, and yes in a way i can understand why people want rollback but there has to be a better solution that wont makes us lose 25% of our player base, or at least a lot % of it.

But if you cant bring up other things than "rollback" and bash on people who has different opinion than no reason to talk at all.

• thats why if there rollback, we just need good compensation, not just 10 stones etc. i also enchanted some of my pvp gear finaly couldnt do nothing long time + i got transformation for my class which i wanted to get. if no rollback okay, i will have 34i9398438493kkk kina my lovely transform, and rest things which i did on that event, i benefit a loooooooooooot ofc. no probleeeeeeem

• So.. my motivation to play Aion again as soon as my PC arrives in my new place in Vienna is gone... I have 200kk on my main character. So I can buy 1 or 2 Enchantment Stones and be broke. The economy will not be fixed in 2 months, with the rate of how fast most pro casuals farmed.. Not even mentioning the hc players.. The economy will remain ill forever and it sealed the deal that anyone will make a come back to the game and New players won't remain too.

We all know that everyone gets richer in the game by time. However this event has sped up that process.. Now people sit passively on kinah they would have gotten after playing the game for yeeears.

What happened has definitely damaged the future of Aion's game experience and economy.

I... can't imagine a good damage control here. Returnees and new players are screwed at the moment. But who am I saying that to.. everyone is aware of it. :(

• i like that anything that is being done to the game, ppl are crying =]
    My suggestion is to not change anything to this event, keep it permanent, but also add the meteorite event permanent so we can farm manastones too :) everyone will be happy. Nobody will need kinah anymore, everything can be farmed by everyone, ezpz

• Fyi if this event keeps on going I'll have about 400bil in my pockets. But most people stopped at 100bil.