General Event Discussion

• I know so many players even clerics who healing with 9% cast speed transformation even they dont have high cast speed ancient transformation.
    Why I said this?
    First we had 100% loot buff even when I was doing 30minute farm I was getting so many PVE pvp legendary enchant stoens and 3 time I got legendary transformation in Lakrum.
    Second they would farm bunnys to get ice hammers in that time when they was doing dredgion,illumiel.runatorium,Makarna,Prome.HT.Stella.
    Hole this spending time for why? heal with 9% cast speed even for right this time today?

They had everything from GF Amazing Bunny event which only maximum 25 player used from asmo side in storwming. And they had even selected ancient transformation by hero trail .

:scensored:

P.S now if some one will ask why i said examples from old events Bunny Mookie Hero trail. The answer is : Ok

Naming and shaming.

- Zapiel

• your examples are basing on players that can log in 12h a day and be on all mookie spawns everyday and each altar siege twice a day. taking that as a base for your assumptions is kinda silly.

• In the Aion anniversary video, they showed plenty of people in the "Aion-team". Question is, what the "f" are they doing? Do they even work together or the shop part is doing his own part, the game part reviewing on his own?

It cannot be, that for the 12th time we get 100k kinah bundles in events....GUYS ..with this amount you can literally port one single time from pandaemonium to dumaha and a casual player maybe does port 30 times a day, not even a player who is brand new would feel rewarded about this.

Same goes for some special free rewards. One day i was very suprised going into the shop seeing there is a bundle for free.

Excited as i was i allocated the bundle and opened it.....

5 pots, 5 dispelpots, 5 foods, 5 cocktails...... ingame buyable for like 150k kinah. Same here, not even a brand new player would say: "wow such a nice free gift, now i have consumables for one entire day and dont need to waste kinah on it..."

Why? Well these 5 stuffs are gone in about 2mins if u actively play and not afking.

For me it feels like for the p2w part they open all the features the game has, but the f2p players are like homeless people, you go by and maybe throw in some cents or dont even care and walk past.

Maybe im wrong, because i just heard about it, but even the good events like the dumaha train thing with the legendary transform, was just copied from korea and changed reward from selectable form to random form, and adjusted the days so you need longer to get it.

If i read some peoples opinions sometimes it felt like they were praising GF for this super good event, even though it wasnt anything special from them specificly. (Correct me if im wrong).

I know some people who manage the forums/the game have enough gameknowledge, but still something about the teamwork in their "Aion-team" is lacking.

We always get said "we forwarded your requests" and by all appreciations, thats all what the forum mods are able to do, but from this part we neither hear something back after years of waiting, nor is something changing from our feedback.

There are ways to keep your cash section like it is now AND please f2p players without losing a single cent, its not even a risky investment to make, but i feel like someone above dont dares to even think about some changes and obviously people are noticing.

Youre not doing anything besides a weekly maintenance , and implying some events every second month, you have enough time to work a little towards the community, even if you put every second month something like idk 1x legendary enchantment stone for free as a surprise gift (costs 5mins of work) or thinking about special ways to make your community happy, like hero trials and dont answer like "we are working on different games aswell", well then dont call yourself the "Aion-Team" and get more employees.

I remember back in the days on Aions birthday or in december we ALWAYS got super cool rewards and first attention while logging in was ALWAYS the extra special window at the right side, which gave you for example something cool on christmas, or new years.

Today we are not getting anything besides some pots scrolls or fireworks on those special days, so is it even worth to call it Aions 10th birthday and so on? Like a birthday party, where your friends are joining, but bringing you gifts like, a grain, a leave from the forest and a stone from the street.

So i please you, work with the community.

Good games are built together.

We are giving you enough feedback, now its your time to giving us answers.

There are alot of ways making us happy, even without demanding koreas help.

• where is thie weekly event quest u all talk about? i missed it somewhat? help

udontwantmegedingear

It´s 3 event quests you accept in Dumaha Stellusia. First one you can do once per week and you need 99 genesys crystals for 5 fragmentns. Second one you can do 2 times per week and you need 99 genesys crystals and one tr. legendary enchantment stone for 30 fragments, last one you can do 4 times a week and you need 99 genesys crystals and 2 tr. legendary enchantment stones for 60 fragments. All together completed and repeated to the limit you need 700 genesys crystals and 10 tr. legendary enchantment stones(~150kk). ~150kk for 305 fragments per week sounds great to me :3

Xeon 150-200kk you can do per week actually casually. Just do the right content in the right constallation. In worst case do stellium quests and farm and sell titania...

• I know that it's useless, cause everybody here is bothered with these ridiculous events, but let's try.

Pvp instances are almost dead now, especially gold arena, arena of cooperation, pvp pandora, others became afk instances. Make some events what will increase rewards in these instances, for example. Thanks.

• I can understand that you are very disappointed with some things but saying you never heard anything back after years is very wrong:

what about?

-AION 7.2 feedback and necessary adjustments.

-Stigma enchantment: a +9 safe spot will be added!!

-PvP Ranking adjustments

-More improvements in the game are coming!

-Latest Improvements

-Volunteer testers wanted!!!

I just listed a few things since there was way more but all of this happened thanks to the feedback.

That being said, it seems like you were not playing recently though; we had plenty of events for the birthday, and nice ones. Everyone unanimously agreed on that. Saying people didn't have anything for the birthday is just not correct we had more events than ever before.

The team is working on events of course, maintenances too but also always preparing the next big updates. On top of that we regularly have smaller patches, fixes, adjustments.

A lot of things have been worked on: improving events on the go with changing rewards based on feedback (happened several times this year), adjustments for 7.2 but also a lot of adjustments since 6.0 with custom changes. Saying that we just run maintenances and have one event every two month is just very very incorrect. We had 5 events in September, 2 in october, 2 in november, 2 so far in december and more coming by the end of the month. Plus the different contests that we had on top, the streams...

Saying that you don't like any of this is your absolute right and I respect that opinion. But saying nothing is happening, that the team is not working on anything and we just have maintenances is just objectively wrong.

• WOW GREAT!! Galeas Why did you reverse all this in 7.0/2?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Galeas ppl don't remember events coz 90% is useless. why? because you need to spend a lot of real time for this and rewards as always randoms and have much items that decrease chances to receive thet you want. result: nobody doesn't care about this events that you have written.

this events:

1. ohh i so like opinion of asmo side from stormwing. just go to play ely, 3 days event's past and i did not kill even 1 tower coz for me it is impossible for my play game time(from 19.00pm + ). why? coz GF still did not change time of Ashunatal dredgion. coz GF still now did not disable weekly limit for buy boxes with ancient pvp stomes. i spend only pvp time in pvp battlegronds and so, i can't do this event, i can receive just 4 points per day from killing asmos and pve-gold shugos, that's that i can. i agree to kill this towers at middle night for example when online is not so big, but event respawn time ends lol. so... i must to like this one? can i do something with this? can i kill 2-3alliances of asmo on every respawn each time each tower? no, i can't.

2. buying weapon for tradable pvp stones is really nice(this is sarcasm). and realy it's funny that GF enable this trading only for tradable stones. in situation when all time bots on brocker checks your prices for me it's very expensive to trade 30 stones to my main from my alt to receive... what? to receive what? random item with random skill(one of three) that i don't like for example? i don't like this skills and my opinion that 2 of them is trash, and what i can do? spend billions kina to buy? trade from alts stones to receive again and again weapon with skill that i don't want coz i'm unlucky and can't get that skill that i want? and don't remeber that i need to enchant this weapon to +15 and upgrade it(if i truely understand description of event). so, the most profit of this event can allow to them selves only p2w ppls. ha and more - buff imba stone per 1 pvp legendary stone with +500 pvp atk/def +10k HP, good luck in pvp guys. again only p2w can allow this to themselves.

3. cards. ohhhhh, again and again this event. gigatoons of trash cards on post mail and in inventory and weak reward. want to get normal reward? go buy cards from shop and go beg for god korean random. p2w again.

so, from what we must be happy, Galeas ? from this super events at eve of new year and christmas, from events, which is like more than 70% of online ppl can't get even middle profit of this?
    other question - where is HT quests? you tested it last time and as i remeber all was fine, no bugs, normal rewards. GF decided to not enable them? as i remeber you work about this 3 last years(!!!), same for ETA.

• What? I got a ult pve stone from 30 mobs one day. They didnt reverse anything.

• go read the base post quoted and check the date of this xDDD

• What? I got a ult pve stone from 30 mobs one day.

Even if I believed you, I'm willing to bet you got none since.

Why do I know; it's because I farm lackrum a lot and had no utlimates since 7.2 and only 2 in 7.0

Drops have in general have been decimated. (including lackrum mini bosses)

• Not writing that the drops are great, that is a different topic. However, I can confirm that the stones together with other items from the special loot table still drop in 7.2 in both Lakrum and Dumaha.

@Xeon: Like I wrote, if those drops are great is another topic. Yet those always were announcet as "rare" drops. As you can even see in the quote you provided. Certainly, I agree that farming Open World is unrewarding and not worth the time in its current state.

Edited 4 times, last by Angel ().

Why do I know; it's because I farm lackrum a lot and had no utlimates since 7.2 and only 2 in 7.0

And that proves?

Right, absolutely nothing :) Just because u have Bad luck doesn´t mean they changed anything.

The Problem with these kind of Statements is that the people that say them don´t understand how RNG work´s and don´t want to acknowlegde that fact.

Even if someone explains them they will still say that they´re right, so it makes 0 sense arguing with them. :pushharder:

• sorry my mistake i was on another place to look... i founded it ty

• I can confirm that the stones together with other items from the special loot table still drop in 7.2 in both Lakrum and

Yes 50% of 6.8 with lots of gray fill in junk.

Dont get me wrong but you live in some kind of bubble. Wherever I go, lakrum or duma i always get something from non quest mobs, leg enchants, stigma enchant, ult stones and all that stuff. Yes, it sometimes takes 50 mobs, sometimes 200. And no I dont care if you believe me or not.

• I am only telling the truth, someome once said I have a jinxed account but we all know the option to do that doesn't exist. (at least I hope not because Steven and BlackVelvet got friendly with a hacker who didn't like me )

It's no use pretending the drop nerf didn't happen as I posted about it many times.

• Just because you say something multiple times, doesn´t make it any less wrong

Look I know what drops because I farm Lackrum a lot.

If you don't believe me that mats and rares have been nerfed then go find out for yourself.

While you are there also kill a mini-boss and you will know what I mean.