General Event Discussion

• eyyyyyyyyyy my man GF came back with another trash event with no lege transform. burying our head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the players' biggest pain, eh ? classic.... GG

gonna say this for the 324832948329th time: PLEASE. GIVE. US. LEGENDARY. TRANSFORMATIONS. ty

• eyyyyyyyyyy my man GF came back with another trash event with no lege transform. burying our head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the players' biggest pain, eh ? classic.... GG

gonna say this for the 324832948329th time: PLEASE. GIVE. US. LEGENDARY. TRANSFORMATIONS. ty

After so many events with each of them featuring a Legendary Contract.. you're complaining that the next doesn't have one?... I am lost.

• Well most people still dont have suitable transformation for they re class, so a selectable legendary should be prioritized in the future anyway....

its best keep community happy than losing players, easy as that.

After so many events with each of them featuring a Legendary Contract.. you're complaining that the next doesn't have one?... I am lost.

pls. so many events featuring a lege contract with 0.00001% chance ? amazing ! they were put there just so we can't say we didn't have an event with lege form reward. an amputee could count on his fingers of one hand the number of ppl who got lege form from the last event. also, i joined at 7.0. do I have to wait a year to be able to play ?
    come back with better thought and less paid silly arguments. ty

pls. so many events featuring a lege contract with 0.00001% chance ? amazing ! they were put there just so we can't say we didn't have an event with lege form reward. an amputee could count on his fingers of one hand the number of ppl who got lege form from the last event. also, i joined at 7.0. do I have to wait a year to be able to play ?
    come back with better thought and less paid silly arguments. ty

It is indeed not a great event but some might find it relaxing to have a break and not get bombarded with a million events that you must do to gain just a little more. In the end not much was gained from many of them, only from a couple of them. It's also true we're stuck with the 6.x mentality, with ancients being very rare and legendary almost inaccessible. NA made the move to give 1 sure ancient every week to players and we get an event where we had to waste hours every day just to get 1 ancient after 2 weeks. Thumbs up for great event ideas!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• didn't even get an ancient from 10h+ of steel rake....

• Like I said already from beginning of the transformation contract issue:

Events are NOT A FIX.

Events are bonuses, you can't FIX the game with a EVENT.

There needs to be solutions amd maintainable possibilities for a new player or even a old player to obtain transformation contracts like legendary. Via quests or something.

Since a player can get this game after a event where people got a contract. While we had that AFK even with 100% random Legendary contract, I met a few players who had started to play Aion at the half way of that event, so there was noway anymore for them to obtain the legendary transformation contract.

The contracts need to be more available ingame and not just a random silly chance or trying to fix issue via events or placing it at Elite rewards top 20 spot.

• Also mind you, there are new players that are active ingame, they are working hard to get transformation contracts but get rejected, bullied or even trash talked by many in Aion community due to having a green or white transformation contract.

There are already coming visible signs of rejecting players who dont even have legendary transform contract.

This system causes dislike towards one and another. Others dislike because they dont have legendary transform contract, while others dislike those who got.

This dislike happens due to one and another rejecting each other due to a transformation contract.

Others are being toxic and telling if you dont have legendary transformation contract "you are not playing the game." For example in my case: I got wrong legendary contract, I have 6 alts and none of them benefit from using that contract.

Also: I started to play on a new faction and new server, found out this 7.0 system that I have to start everything from beginning. Very motivating, especially since I actually joined a "lesser balanced" side.

This transformation contract system is not healthy for community, especially when it is hard to get.

Also I would prefer that the transformation contracts would be account based and not server / faction based. It's already hard enough to try get the contracts.

• ok this is ridiculous... only braindead trash players do that. i've done pve runs with ppl with tinman transfo and i really don't mind, that poor fella had bad luck and the system is nyerked and he can't get a decent transfo, it's not his fault. it saddens me that after the system nyerks us in the behind, fellow peers come to add insult to injury

• I know this is not event-related, but since the discussion has come to Transformation System, I think I should tell you something regarding 7.2.

The base patch of 7.2 will modify Weekly Lugbug rewards. All the quest will give a certain amount of icon_item_holy_rock01.png Ancient Memory Fragment. With 200x of this & icon_item_holy_breath01.png Breath of Ancient Form, you'll get a chest containing a random Ancient Contract.

The Final Lugbug Weekly Mission rewards you with icon_item_holy_rock02.png Legendary Memory Fragment. With 20x of this & icon_item_holy_breath02.png Breath of Legendary Form, you'll get a chest containing a random Legendary Contract.

Both of the Breath items are in shop for free (one per week).

According to my calculation, you can have one ancient form per month & one legendary form every 2 month. That's rather decent compared to what we had up until now (when it comes to get it through in game rewards).

So yeah, it's still kinda random, and it was more added for the collection system rather than unlocking a decent form for your class, but it will provide a guaranteed ancient / legendary form through normal gameplay, which is way better than what we had up until now.

ps - not official names + gameforge may still not put these available for us since breath are still a shop related item.

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• I can agree with that but this is the fault of NC. The game is set in stone by them and unless we get additional custom ways to get stuff, ways that need to be developed by NC in the end, events are the only ones left to add something to the game, unfortunately.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• i laughed hard at those timelines... 1 ancient per month and 1 lege every 2 months is a joke... we just need one damn selectable, ONE TIME and that's it... this is ridiculous

• Since a gunner doesn't care about kaisinel form if he has 35% atk speed / 60% speed legen form, and

a sm/bard/cleric cares a lot about kaisinel form because they need atk speed and cast speed form, this game is no use to play tho.

If it was a convenience for every class to get kaisinel, I would "understand" the p2w and rng around kaisinel. But since some classes need more kaisinel than some others do, we should all get kaisinels, as we all had speed scrolls / candies in the past.

The entire problem is here.

• Gunner doesn't care about kaisinel form okay the heck did I just read

Dude Kaisinel breaks attack speed cap HELLO every class needs it. When you get attack speed debuff your attack speed won't decrease as much as with other forms. (You can already check that with Kromede vs Mastarius/Hamerun). And unless you have a speed buff like Spirit Bundling or Sprint from sin, you're not speed capped with a Legendary form

This is possible only because the gunner has kaisinel

(dunno why I can't link the time stamp, just check at 5.54, that's not possible with any legendary transformation)

Edited once, last by Mika ().

• i laughed hard at those timelines... 1 ancient per month and 1 lege every 2 months is a joke... we just need one damn selectable, ONE TIME and that's it... this is ridiculous

If you haven't found your legendary form in these months, it's only your fault, after all the probability of 0.000001% is higher than 0%:rofl:

• Gunner doesn't care about kaisinel form okay the heck did I just read

Dude Kaisinel breaks attack speed cap HELLO every class needs it. And unless you have a speed buff like Spirit Bundling or Sprint from sin, you're not speed capped with a Legendary form

Go play bard or sm with mastarius or irunin, then talk to me again.

Gunner only lacks 10% atk speed with kaisinel.

35% from legen form + 10% from permanent buff + 19% from weapons, you're atk speed capped even with a yellow form lmao.

Sm ?

with 35% atk speed form

35% + .... Well that's all.

so 60%-35% = 25% atk speed lack.

20% cast speed from weapon.

You could get with kaisinel 65% cast speed (20% from weapon + 45% from kaisinel).

Gunner = 10% atk speed lack, NO NEED CAST SPEED.

Sm = 35% atk speed + 45% cast speed lack (since cap is at 80% for cast speed -> no matter if kaisinel or not, sm misses 60% actually (20% from weapon only), 60% for atk speed -> with kaisinel only)

Same scenario for cleric & bard (not same exact % lack but same idea).

If your only argument is about MOVEMENT SPEED, maybe just maybe, THINK that SM BARD CLERIC also need it and are not capped with legen form ??????

Heck.

TLDR : There are free to play classes and p2w classes.

Bard with kaisinel is godtier, bard with legen form is middletier. Same for SM.

Gunner with kaisinel is uberomegagodtier, gunner with legen form is godtier already.

If you haven't found your legendary form in these months, it's only your fault, after all the probability of 0.000001% is higher than 0%:rofl:

i know it's my fault. my punishment is coming here every week begging GF to listen to the cries of the players and get ignored

• "Charging stations for Candy Bombs will be appearing in the capital cities of Lakrum and Dumaha daily from 1 PM till 3 PM and 7 PN to 9 PM. For each of your 3 visits, these stations will give you 3 bombs."
    uh??