General Event Discussion

• I have to say it's hilarious seeing Gameforge/Aion push Vashiro as their game representative (we'll look past the fact that he used to bash Aion/Gameforge hard) but just a few weeks ago in game I saw him call someone "stupid" and "idiot" on LFG twice, while the guy was polite and asked a question and even said "mister Vashiro".

I didn't take a screenshot cause I don't care that much, I just find it funny that Gameforge would push a person like this.

• Maybe they are not aware of this because they don't check what he writes in the game 24/7? Report it with evidence and see what they do.

Writing in the forum that he allegedly misbehaved w/o providing proof is no use to anyone.

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!”

• I saw post about "toxic":

The game actually makes people toxic. People are frustrated when they login, keep failing hundreds of enchantment stones, even with loot increases some items just never drop.

Increased scammers since scamming is allowed, makes people lose trust on each others.

The whole deal with Altars and World bosses causes drama, especially by bigger legions, even if 80% of the the players in those legions are "forced" to be in there if they wanna get faster forward. A lot of ppl even hate to be inside the legions.

Not to mention whole deal with INT servers having merging with servers who doesn't even speak English causes a lot of frustration for many.

And I am glad we got events currently, but I wish there was a bit less events sametime. AFK event, Hero trial, Grogget, etc. kinda destroys other activities also, since everyone dont have time to do normal activity due to everyone wanting the rewards from events. So maybe next time a bit less events sametime would be appreciated, even if I am happy that we got events with proper rewards this time.

• I have to say it's hilarious seeing Gameforge/Aion push Vashiro as their game representative (we'll look past the fact that he used to bash Aion/Gameforge hard) but just a few weeks ago in game I saw him call someone "stupid" and "idiot" on LFG twice, while the guy was polite and asked a question and even said "mister Vashiro".

I didn't take a screenshot cause I don't care that much, I just find it funny that Gameforge would push a person like this.

He already told in Facebook post, "when he is not streaming about gameforge, he is not being representant about them".

Basically his idea is, while he is not sponsored "on view" he can act however he likes ingame and during personal streaming moments. Even though he should be 24/7 thinking of those who sponsors him about their imago. (since such acts hurt sponsors "oh they are sponsoring this moron".)

Thats why many of us hope that Gameforge wont make their annoucements etc. via Vashiro, but actually make own videos for them. We all don't wanna watch his streams and support him. If Gameforge annouces something in his twitch, I will not see it.

• Also when players are constantly allowed to get away with Speed hacks, Distance hacks and Rank Cheatings (Exploiting mechanics to gain higher rank) and NOTHING IS DONE about this as there is no visual proof these players are punished. Meaning everyone is free to do what they want and more do it every day, because of this the trust in Gameforge to run this game is diminishing every day.

• Question about summer party event. Will there be NPC to exchange ice into warranty after 2.10? Or do we have to exchange entire ice before that?

• [Event] Summer Event - will still be active until 9.10.2019 (Items will be deleted on 16.10.2019).
  • Question about summer party event. Will there be NPC to exchange ice into warranty after 2.10? Or do we have to exchange entire ice before that?

• [Event] Summer Event - will still be active until 9.10.2019 (Items will be deleted on 16.10.2019).

More interesting Question: Will the number of items you can buy during this week be limited? Because then ppl who collected >3k warranties would have a problem ^^

More interesting Question: Will the number of items you can buy during this week be limited? Because then ppl who collected >3k warranties would have a problem ^^

So it will be no limitation.

• siege

the fortresses themselves are totally useless at the moment. stop logging out transformed inside and stealing the hp like pathetic cheapskates. even tho, sieges are at the moment my favorite content.

If you log out transformed you now lose it after being offline for more than 10 minutes (I believe is 10 min)

People are entering Luna instance and exiting it few seconds after the siege starts, so they don't get teleported back like everyone else

I thought this was reportable but seems like they don't really care anymore about people abusing it

• Its hard to believe tbh. Ult pvp stone for ~30kk? Unlimited? Impossibru but lets wait.

• Needs to be fixed so that when you return from another area, i.e. luna, or logging out you are immediately TP'd just like with Dumaha. And when it's fixed, for HP to reset at 0 again, they said they would wipe it anyway, but they need to apply the suggestions made for sieges in the suggestion page, to reduce lag and to make it fairer for everyone to siege.

So many unfair things in this game, including those with ranks, using xforms to guard and take all from the mookie spawns - It should have been far more random to when they spawned and where they spawned.

• well that's me xDD

It's sad that I was watching another stream and vashiro and his girlfriend came there and started to argue and use different kind of 'language' and his girlfriend used more rude words than the ones mentioned by you. No matter how you look at it and try to explain it, a lot of common players don't see him as someone else beyond his streams and his association with GF. I mean, for me it's whatever what others do but GF is excluding a lot of players because so many choose not to go on his stream for different reasons.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

But the site says:

Note: The event items will be removed from the game one week after the event completes and the two NPCs Calobris and Rezar will be leaving Atreia on 2nd October.

Any chance for clearing it up Galeas  Celes ? ;w;

Will we be able to exchange ice after wednesday maintenace or not anymore?

• I don't really like this way of getting event rewards, first you don't know for what are you exactly farming (thanks for posting rewards table tough), but it causes unnecessary uncertainty about rewards, will they have a limit to buy, are they gonna be in rng boxes with abysmal %, also you must get all your ice converted to warranties before npc for warranties appear. It was good that all these questions were answered in forums, but only minority of playerbase goes to forums and probably many more players would have grinded bunnies if warranties npc were up from beginning

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG