Weekly Shop Discussion

• Any chance we'll ever get L60 draconic crafted gear (Horned Dragon Emperor) as a skin again? Same goes for Yamenne's weapons set. I need those, it's been like 5 years.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• not as a high level and not tradable..so pointless for lvl 80s...

welp need to create a new character to get all the nice skins.

shame though since there are many white equipment pieces dropping while leveling

shame though since there are many white equipment pieces dropping while leveling

Off-Topic /sorry but some1 plz explain me how can I (using low lvl character) get these nice white grade skins for my 80 lvl character ?

So what? So is everyone else...

Off-Topic /sorry but some1 plz explain me how can I (using low lvl character) get these nice white grade skins for my 80 lvl character ?

Well leveling is way too fast so in order to get ALL of the nice old skins you need to take it very slow and grind the low instances and loot everything.

Once you slowly made your way to level 80 this way, you should have a cube full of white stuff with good skins you can wear.

I can't recall the exact locations and skins but for example for leveling from level 1 to 11 gives you the Fenris/miraju set which is amazing for cloth wearing classes.

I also saw the ooollld first daeva set and have it on my sorc. the lv 30 set if anyone can remember.

But none of theses are tradeable, at least I haven't seen any tradeable pieces and didn't try it either so I only know the way to get those, but trade them.. probably not

• The shugo game is just as expected, actually slightly better in fact. More contracts on the level 8 with fever and kaisinel pots.

I kinda went for 100 +/- and I gotta say it gives out fair rewards. BUTTTTT!! There is 2 Things that I wana mention .

1-) The 30 day mounts on the level 6-7 Fever is just annoying to get

2-) The costumes are untradable, not even on the broker. That alone is a deal breaker for me.

So on behalf of those who have and plan on investing in shugo games, may I kindly and humbly ask for a small change on the costumes of level 6-7 & 8 on the shugo game ? So those who will invest can actually sell them on the broker andd convert some of that aion coins into kinah AND make the costumes available to more players ?

• this , please dont add untradeable skins that su*ks really hard. If they are tradeable its ok so every player can buy it from the broker.

Rewardtable in overall is ok.

RIP Thor , here since 3.12.2014 :3

593199244718899200.gif?v=1681573031130562777.gif?v=1

• Yep. Like pls, at least let the whales sell us skins since we barely have any good skins in the cash shop and we get like 1 skin per event (if that) and even then sometimes they suck.

• Shugo game as expected again . Slightly better rewards from the shugo 6.months ago xd.(its funny).

I wonder when we gonna see extends in this game and some good amount of stones(3 in lvl 8 fever are just a joke if u ask me) .

Looking forward to the next shugo game. )

basically what I did is got to lvl 30 and then grinded mobs...(was only interested in lvl 30/40 skins) go to bakarma fort in beluslan and grind all mobs around the fortress, gives you that cool black balic set Raging Wind i think, took me 1 or 2 runs to get the whole set plus weapon. do not level past the level or they wont drop.

I found that ow mobs drop them better than in instance. since on low lvl u need a group for some. ;/

• :scensored:

Don't discuss a moderator's actions on the forum please, it states in the community what to do when you're not agreeing with a moderator's actions.

Senpai

• Off-Topic/ Yes Ik I can go farm with low lvl chars. But what to do if I want to "trade" them to my lvl 80 knowing that these skins are untradeable. Is there any "way"?

Topic/ Why they cant put all skins / all weapon skins / all mounts into Shop? I guess its too much data and Shop wont handle that ;d? Just like pre-6.0 :P

So what? So is everyone else...