Weekly Shop Discussion

• It will not end , cause most have invested time and money in something we like. I care about my game , most of all , for the few friends i made because of it , therefore , i want it to provide me / us , with the best experience possible . Is it working like this ? No .

• I'am wondering how does this work? Shop manager(s?) doesnt know ppl ARE READY to spend their moneys for skins/motions/etc. And yet U guy(s?) from Shop sector keep putting rng boxes which no1 (hopefully) will buy.

my reaction:

sHoOk & :/

So what? So is everyone else...

• Shop is being updated but nothing of people ask for is in there.

Can u tell us why shop is only updated with RNG promoting evolution stuff and nothing that the comunity is asking for ?

Asking for thibgs and sending constructive feedback is all around the shop discustion thread but nothing happends.

Why does it take so long to do things ? The shop must be the easyest thing for you to update without asking for pathes and testing.

Clearly it is easy beacose we see it with our own eyes how often u put offers over offers but nothing , not a single item that we have been asking for.

As u took some right decisions on other aspects of the game like implementing rare drops, u can also try and fix the shop managing.

• You get censored or banned when you break the forum rules so let's move on and stop the off-topic. Discussing moderation is not allowed. And no, people don't get banned or moderated "just" because they criticize the shop. So please no fake news ;)

• You get censored or banned when you break the forum rules so let's move on and stop the off-topic. Discussing moderation is not allowed. And no, people don't get banned or moderated "just" because they criticize the shop. So please no fake news ;)

Well Galeas , it is rather frustrating when the community is clearly talking to the wind regarding a great number of situations . Frustration Galeas , mere frustration .

• Why people keep asking why their feedback is not listened?You forgot the all-mighty answer the shop update is planned in advance?I mean they keep giving the same answers as i noticed THE PEOPLE that have actually seen the answers,after some weeks come and ask the same things,like you forgot or sth?

• It has been said before , that the shop is planned months ahead , therefore , it cannot be changed last minute ...

• It has been said before , that the shop is planned months ahead , therefore , it cannot be changed last minute …

Imo they would do that, but they wont cuz someone is buying these rng boxes and its nice profit from it I guess ;d

More valuable than r2b skins by aion's comunity( there are no new skins xd)

So what? So is everyone else...

• I got banned 24h for my last shop thread troll in DE Forum.

So I gave up to dicuss.

Since Months (no singular) there is absolutely nothing that the community asking for in updates, 0 skins, 0 housing, nothing.

What can we dicuss?

GF gives zero base to dicuss.

Normaly, the community gives 100% Feedback and a company release idk, 30-40% of the Feedback? But we get 0 % back.

Galeas

U can change my mind:

Show me 3 Items the last 3 months that the community ask for (no RNG boxes) which GF put into the shop (Skins, Housing, Emotes, Skill Cards, what ever)

In German forum there is an extra thread for only shop whishes.
    GL to find a match.

• Planned in advance ? And who planned forgotten rune and assassins skins to stay in shop forever ?

And planning in advance not putting in shop anything but RNG stuff for months is ok ?

This doesn't make sense , the plan was putting nothing is shop then, right ?

• I can´t find this Hamerun Box in the Shop. I see the advertisment at the Login, but I can´t find it in the shop