Weekly Shop Discussion

• Hey,

No problem, you get everything minus feather, wings, bracelet. It has legendary manastones in all parts for me a painter either crit strike +74 or attack +20 and all parts is +15 pve gear. all Odian slots are All type and it costs 1 blessed slot stone to unlock each part.

Weapon - cant fuse, gives a skill to transform for an hour

Neck

• Imagine licking corporate boots for putting in literal gear into the cash shop, Jesus christ.

Giving feedback =/= licking corporate boots by far.

It's good that they put non permanent gear there for a good price because it gives new players a chance to catch up since patches are becoming less and less new user friendly. It would be a problem if it was permanent gear. I guess you're not capable of seeing that though.

• It's literally less than 25€ for 3 months. If that's not a casual friendly price idk what is. The base terrible game design is by NCSoft. I'm not saying there are no other ways to help new players, but this is surely one of them.

• It's literally less than 25€ for 3 months. If that's not a casual friendly price idk what is. The base terrible game design is by NCSoft. I'm not saying there are no other ways to help new players, but this is surely one of them.

You're moving goalposts.

• I heard they will put ultimate transformation scroll in flash action ?

Anyone with more info about this, my wallet is ready.

I heard they will put ultimate transformation scroll in flash action ?

Didn't they had an auction just a few weeks ago? Where do you have that information from if I may ask?
    I think they might put first with the elite rewards, but I honestly don't know.
    Is there a possibility to get a selectable Motion bundle into the shop? I am waiting now since over a year for the ice skate motionXD

• I think they might put first with the elite rewards, but I honestly don't know.

Don't quite know about that one!

I watched the 7.5 Twitch Stream from Lercer the other day and Galeas said that they will come, but not right away. So can be in 2 weeks or in one month

• Tiamat and Ereshkigal ultimate xforms will be with us soon enough and there is various rune and event items on aiondatabase they could use either a selectable ulti or random ulti (2 types)...

so they could just add item:188073737 to elite rewards, sell the most gold packs they have ever sold for elite rewards and then still milk Tiamat and Ereshkigal in rng boxes etc for the next year.

It's not unthinkable, they added Big Balour Boost to the shop (amazing btw) so... pigs do fly, as they say in my country.