Lysiel set ?

• Hi,

I started a new character I have reached lvl 80 today. I am having hard time to solo kill even one mob, I litteraly do no dmg and die. As lvl 80 I thought we used to get the lysiel set but it seems like its gone ? Its impossible to kill with lvl 75 golden gear from the heiron :(

Does anyone know if I am missing something ? :/

• Hi,

I started a new character I have reached lvl 80 today. I am having hard time to solo kill even one mob, I litteraly do no dmg and die. As lvl 80 I thought we used to get the lysiel set but it seems like its gone ? Its impossible to kill with lvl 75 golden gear from the heiron :(

It´s gone and Gameforge didn´t implement the new ultimate Lisiel set so far which already is on aionpowerbook for 7.7: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Ultimate_Lisiel_Set

Don´t know why they didn´t bring it, you have to ask Gameforge.

• Make inggison garrisons to increase fame system to lvl 4 and farm experience insignias. With them you will be able to buy a ultimate stuff very quickly which is much better than the lisiel.

For the accessories you need to do the same but in katalam. Do the armor before because the katalam mobs are very resistant.

• But a least with it, it give you a start.

Not sure why GF has not added the set to help players.

All I can say is do the lower mobs in ingg and do as many runs of Udas you can killing all the mobs for Exp to get insignias and start to buy one part at a time starting with weapon try to put any manastones you can in it to start with.

• Small advice for exp insignas, if you don't have kinahs and if you have trouble farming mobs :

Do only ONE Gelk/Inggi weekly garnison quest per day. This quest gives you an exp extractor, only 10 mobs to kill.
    You fill the extractor, and you get an insigna of experience + large amount of fame for Gelk/Inggi.
    And the exp insigna gives you the reward for the daily Lugbug mission, which gives you a 2nd exp insigna (that's why I said to do only one garnison per day, if you do all your garnisons the same day you get only 1 time the Lugbug reward).

If you do so 5 days per week, you get 10 exp insignas absolutely for free, and you are lvl 4 Gelk/Inggi very quickly (approx. 1 week) so you can start buying ultimate protectorate gear.

That's the only way I found to get a first decent gear on a new character on 7.7 without investing too much time/too much kinahs since they removed the Lysiel leg gear...

• As lvl 80 I thought we used to get the lysiel set but it seems like its gone ? Its impossible to kill with lvl 75 golden gear from the heiron :(

Do have the lugbug new player/returnee package?

You should be able to activate it once u reach certain levels. At level 80 you get a 14- days Ultimate-Set (Choose the PvE version).
    Its possible that you did not get the new lugbug item when 7.7 lauched and your character fell into that time gap where he was no longer a new player although you did not reach max level yet. For these characters Aion is usually broken. In this case I advise you to stop playing for a month so you reach the status as returnee. With this title you would get the new starter pack. =)

Aside from that you can do the dark blue quests which give the golden inggison gear...

Not sure why GF has not added the set to help players.

I think we all know the answer. GF is not interested in helping players :(
    "14 days-Ulti gear shall be enough for these peasants" is probably what they agreed on when the created their starter pack ;)