Help a returning Veteran

• Hello fellow Daevas,

i've played in 1.5 and made a massive break on aion. I played it like last year and quit pretty quickly again. Now i want to play it a bit longer and reached level 80 yesterday.

I did two "windstream" quests, some weeklys and my dailys and im wearing the "Dragoon Legions Ultimate" Set, which u get from the Lugbug chest at level 80.

1. But what shall i do to advance in gear? Should i run Udas and Esoterrace till i get the ancient set, plus it on 15 --> prom-- > makarna ?
    2. Or even other instances? Which are really worth running to get gear?
    3. Or should i even start on getting runes and odians or even the daevanion skills and then gear and then the other stuff?
    4. Should i focus on the other windstream quests first?

I will still do weekly and daily quests, no matter what, but i am in need of a pathway to make sense out of aion these days as a lot of things changed.

Thank you in advance :)

• Hey,

Start by farming exp insignia, getting to lvl 4 on Inggi and 3 on Katalam (fame, through quests) and buy stuff with insignia (Armour + weapon in inggi, access + feathers in kata).

Every loot you get from Udas / eso can be sold to npc to make some kinah.

Don't forget to do daily Luna (hell path) to gain a bit more xp, and totally clean Udas (a lot of exp) (buy experience extractor, it's kinda expensive when you need a lot, but you'll need them)

Windstream quests will help you but are not a must do.

Odian can wait 'til you have all good slot on your accss, as for runes they are cheaper, but you also need rune slot (in pve, you need 2 to 3 triangle slot, depending if you take a part to have a circle slot where you can put xp, loot or healboost rune) (you can change runes/odian as much as you want, so it is not a problem)

Daevanion skills are a must-have. You can purchase 6 insignia every week (480k AP) at npc (same room as potion/food merchant, exp extractor merchant) but you'll need 3 exp insignia for each craft of daevanion skill.

• Okay, thanks for those informations :)

When i do have the gear from kata and inggi, should i try prome/makarna/BM afterwards and simultaniously get daevanion skills? or should i plus those items first and get daevanion and then try to get into prome etc to get even better gear?

But +15 those accs and armour/weapon is a must do before prome etc, right?

• no need to +15, save stones until you get ultimate gear from those instances. You can do 6 ppl groups and for the most part it's gonna be very easy.

Just get the gear kayiane adviced, if you don't want to be carried by group too much

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Accss and feathers from katalam don't need enchantement, just reidentification.

The armour can be enchanted, but as said, it will a loss of stones. Eventually, you can enchant the weapon a bit, but it is not an obligation.

However, you need to have a correct identification.

I would advise :

(bold mostly required, normal would be a plus, italic is bonus)

(don't ruin yourself! It can cost a lot to identify and have the 4 stats you want. 3 stats is good, but if you can only manage 2, then do 2 stats and you'll see later)

Dps Heal Hybrid
    Weapon (main) - Atk/incant speed
    - Atk (phy or magic)

- Crit
    (HP)
    - Incant speed
    - Hb

- Hp
    - (Atk)
    - Incant speed
    - Atk
    - Crit
    - Hb
    Armour - Hp
    - Crit

- Mag+ph def
    - Hp
    - Mag +/or Ph def

- (crit)
    - Hp
    - Crit
    - Mag +/or ph def
    Shoes - Hp
    - Speed
    - Crit

- Mag or Ph def
    - HP speed
    - Mag +/or Ph def
    - HP
    - Speed
    - Mag +/or phy def +/or crit
    Accss - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Acc)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- (Atk)
    - (Crit)
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit
    Wings - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Acc)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- (Atk)
    - (Crit)
    - HP
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit
    Feather/bracelet - Crit
    - Hp

- Mag + Ph def
    - Hp
    - Hb

- Mag + Ph def
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Crit
    - Mag or phy def
    Weapon (off hand or fusion or shield) - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Prec)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- Mag + phy def - >(if shield)
    - Atk
    - Crit (if fusion, ex : bard)
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit
  • But +15 those accs and armour/weapon is a must do before prome etc, right?

For the armors, you can get quite easily few ancestral pve enchantment stones (Lugbug missions, Esoterrasse quests, Stella EZ instance, some other quests there and there...). Use them on Protectorate armor/weapon gear to get +4/+5, it will help you a bit.

But don't enchant this gear more than that.
    And above all, don't ever use legendary (or ultimate xD) pve enchantment stones on it, it's a complete waste of stones. Keep those stones like a treasure, you will need A LOT of them later.

• Thanks for all the awesome answers!

You guys really helped me :)

I do have 2 more questions tho.

1. Since the abyss is nearly gone, what is the best and most efficient way of farming abyss points for the daevanion chests? I ran coins yesterday and made around 10k in 20 minutes, but that would be hell of a long time to get even one chestpiece. And i get those lugbug treasures, but thats just enough for one chest a day.
    2. How do i get stigmas these days? Only for like 80kk (exaggerated) in the broker?

Love y'all and good luck this week :)

• 1. Hererim mine in Lakrum.

2. Fame trader (Katalam, Dumaha). Golg sand shop.

• 1. PVP instances(runa,dreds etc.), Sieges, Lurkers (check youtube for your side with spots, sometimes with luck you can get like 1kk ap from 1 monster).

2. You can get stigma select bag for your class (3 bosses drop them 100%) from stella easy mode. join some group and ask ppl to pass them for you.
    Broker is also option.

• Heremim Mine is absolutly insane for Abyss :D

And Stella is quite nice, cause i can get Stigmas and with some luck a ultimate armour piece, even though its just protectorate (i think)

If i have my full proc gear, farm makarna NM/prome NM /ara and acquire all ambush/burning altar stuff and +15 the whole gear, how do i get starshine/ciclonia then? is starshine beshmudir as well or can i get ciclonia and starshine from HM prome/HM makarna?

Edited once, last by Ibarus ().