Aion Community 1v1 Pvp Tournament
Friday 27th November, 21:00 Server time
This tournament will be hosted and commented by Nuke and Mooony on respective Twitch channels:
The goal of this tournament is to host a Pvp event created by the community, for the community.
Lately Aion has mainly been promoted by un-official servers, sometimes submerming retail streamers in the Twitch directory. Though our game version definitely has problems (which we will not discuss here), we would like to use this moment of interest towards “Classic Aion” to also bring some of that attention to Aion Europe.
I personally have been a content creator for this game for many years and would like, together with my co-hosts, to give something back to the community. Besides the prizes (listed below), I hope this tournament will provide everyone good Pvp moments, spark new and old players’ interest, and hopefully allow us to deliver a positive message to our publisher.
About this tournament
This is a 1v1 tournament with a best of 3 format (first one to win 2 rounds out of 3), direct elimination.
There will be a “golden final” for 1st and 2nd spot, and a “bronze final” (loser’s bracket, consists of losers of semi-final) for 3rd and 4th spot.
Finals will have a best of 5 format (first one to win 3 rounds out of 5).
Tournament spot: Dumaha, Sand Squall
How to join and how will the tournament bracket be generated?
Registration is now closed.
See the bracket here: https://challonge.com/jciq3tb8
Video recap for pre-tournament stream
- 1st place: 10 gold packs + 50€ Aion Coins Coupons (2x 25€ codes)
- 2nd place: 6 gold packs + 35€ Aion Coins Coupons (25€ + 10€ codes)
- 3rd place: 4 gold packs + 25€ Aion Coins Coupon
- 4th place: 10€ Aion Coins Coupon
We will also randomly select, among the ones who will not win the prizes above, 2x lucky tournament participants.
They will get 1x 10€ Aion Coins Coupon each.
Winners can wait for "happy hours" on site shop to increase Aion Coins from coupons.
I have put 10 GPs myself but we also have gathered some help.
Thanks to sponsors: Stuun, Alllo, Myriani, Asiraseth, Squall+Gameforge (coupons)!
- This tournament will be closely monitored. All cheaters, no animation users, hackers and exploiters will be reported to the official support with video proof and immediately removed from the tournament (if necessary, we will call bodyguards!)
- No ultimate forms as per poll result
- No buffs from other players
- In case fights last more than 3m,
both players will be eliminatedhighest dps wins (monitored through dps meter)
Between each duel, there will be a 30 seconds recharge time
This is very important since we have a long list of players. The idea is to make it similar to "gold arena", but a short wait time to regen / respawn.
- Flying is not allowed
- You can swap transforms mid fight
- The main restriction is towards defensive sets which are not allowed (this is to avoid random evades, mres, pdef/mdef fights)
- You are allowed to swap weapons: for example, glads are allowed to use greatsword, swap to bow, return to greatsword; chanter can swap staff / mace+shield, gunner can swap revolvers / cannon. Updated rule: no restrictions on manastones in your swapped weapon. This detail would've led to unnecessary trouble with manastones.
- You may use new 7.7 items, including glyphs and new pvp gear.
- Clarification for runes and glyphs: if you own different runes and glyphs you want to swap, you can do so.
- You must keep your details open during the tournament.
- power shards that act like godstone, godstones themselves, weapons with godstone effects are not alllowed
In general, all “pay to win” buff items and rare-oldschool-items that are no longer obtainable in the game are not allowed. If the op item from 2009 days you are thinking of using is not in this list, please use common sense and don’t use it.
- Pvp/Pve Ascension Jelly
- Any kind of shield scroll or potion such as leibo protection
- 1 billion hp/mp refull potions
- Ultimate transformation potions
- Cellatu potions
- Noble water
- Special attribute cookies
Seed of detectionSeed of detection is allowed
- Bitter ice blessing and similar items
- Candy transforms
- Burned Honey Cake and similar "bomb" items that you can throw at your enemy
Improved daevanionsImproved daevanions are allowed see poll result
- All DP Skills
- Deity transformation
- All kind of weapon skills and debuffs, including dragon skills
- Gear passive skills are however allowed (red katalam skin skills)
- Transformation collection skills
- Minion active and passive skills, but you can have your minion summoned
Rules about specific classes
I have decided not to target any specific class with extra rules besides the Hide state, simply because we do not want a 24/7 Hide tournament.
AT is not allowed to use emergency escapeSince we have some ATs in the tournament and would like not to target specific skills/classes if possible, Emergency escape is allowed (also considering the high CD)
- Assassins can’t play “perma hide” style
- Hide is however allowed once per fight, up to 1 minute of duration - clarification: here I mean Hide and Shadowalk skills. You can use "shorter" hide skills (for example, remove shock hide, flash of speed hide)
Keep an eye on this topic for updates.
For questions, please refer to the following discord contacts (besides this forum):
You can also contact us in the Aion EU official discord and community Discord.
Thank you and have fun!