Coming Soon...

• the best pvp/pve gear

That was the main problem to begin with. They shouldn't have introduce such gears in the first place and keep pvp and pve accesories separately.

They did that because odians and runes were planned. Now imagine changing odians and runes from pvp to pve set or having 2 sets of enchanted runes and odians.

Imo the main problem here is they made endgame pve content gated behind $$$(plat cubes).

• Y'all know that patch 7.7 is today right?

• the best pvp/pve gear

That was the main problem to begin with. They shouldn't have introduce such gears in the first place and keep pvp and pve accesories separately.

They did that because odians and runes were planned. Now imagine changing odians and runes from pvp to pve set or having 2 sets of enchanted runes and odians.

They did that because there is a child sitting on their office pressing random buttons on keyboard when they are about to take such decissions. What about players that intrested in pvp and not group pve? Don't they have the right to acquire endgame accessories for their pvp? Locking up everything behind pve is idiotic.

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• the best pvp/pve gear

They did that because there is a child sitting on their office pressing random buttons on keyboard when they are about to take such decissions. What about players that intrested in pvp and not group pve? Don't they have the right to acquire endgame accessories for their pvp? Locking up everything behind pve is idiotic.

Every system in this game now is made to suck money from people so no, they dont have the right :saint:

Edited once, last by twardy ().

• Well getting this new PVP gear looks like it will be a real grind, is it worth the effort for 5% and no sign of 8.0?

For me personally it isn´t worth it. I have full blackfeather, part of it with extra skills from katalam treasure chest, I won´t change my gear for sure. The difference between blackfeather and the new gear is way too small.

Are you sure the difference is 'way too small' ?
    I've made this and for me it looks like the difference is higher than the dif between silent black and intense battle.

I don´t understand all parts of your table, maybe there are mistakes in it? For example: Silent Black and Intense Battle have both 1049 Crit and 1190 Acc, but Silent Black has -23 to 7.7 gear and Intense Battle has 0 to 7.7 gear? Same for Magic Resist and Evasion. Or am I just too stupid to read your table right?

Maybe I expressed myself wrong in the post you quoted. The objectivley difference between Silent Black and 7.7 gear isn´t that small, especially at Pdef, Mdef and Attack, but it´s for me personally to small to change my gear. Waht I meant was, that 174 Pdef, 180 Mdef and 199 Attack (to stay with the biggest changes) are not worthy for me personally to +15 all gear parts again, to reroll all gear parts for tons of kinah again, to put in manastones in all gear parts again and so on. And if I loose some pvp battles more because enemy has new gear, who cares...... ;)

Edited once, last by notmyaion ().

• so true the last part hahahah definitely +1

• I don´t understand all parts of your table, maybe there are mistakes in it? For example: Silent Black and Intense Battle have both 1049 Crit and 1190 Acc, but Silent Black has -23 to 7.7 gear and Intense Battle has 0 to 7.7 gear? Same for Magic Resist and Evasion. Or am I just too stupid to read your table right?

What ? :)))

both differences are 31 for MR, evasion and 23/25 for crit acc.
    Where do you see that difference between Intense Battle and Severe Thorn is 0 ?

In this reference pic physical leather armor was used.

• Dont get me wrong ,its ALWAYS been like this,people struggling doin 2135125 runs to be able to get their gear,then able to sell it afterwards,some patch follows that sells it directly or even become free from events..u can answer as an expert BUT its just usual NCSOFT times,over the years complains havent changed anything.

• Well getting this new PVP gear looks like it will be a real grind, is it worth the effort for 5% and no sign of 8.0?

For me personally it isn´t worth it. I have full blackfeather, part of it with extra skills from katalam treasure chest, I won´t change my gear for sure. The difference between blackfeather and the new gear is way too small.

Are you sure the difference is 'way too small' ?
    I've made this and for me it looks like the difference is higher than the dif between silent black and intense battle.

As i mentioned already the attack power alone is already stronger on +0 spike than +15 black feather xd

The defensive stats are not so big difference per gear part but overall(6 parts and weapon) you will definitely feel the difference and will have a big disadvantage again if you completely ignore the new set.

Anyway, the new map seems to be a really good thing actually, serverwide, no sand needed, accessable any time, making people pvpve farming again for endgame stuff(red kata gear wasn´t endgame so meh) and a new pvp experience. I previously thought this will be a dred instance so didn´t like it first but i was wrong so it seems kinda decent. If i remember correct, one of the 2 new currencies you need for the new gear you can also sell in auction house so you can make kinah with the new map aswell.

Also the GF features(the actual ones and the coming ones) are actually pretty good and in december it seems like we get a chance to obain an s rank minion(without the fusing system i mean).

• the difference may be small but at least you have something to do for a year plus in this game.

Just "to have something to do" isn´t enough motivation to me.... ;)

Ah ok, now I get it. Thought you compared Black Feather to 7.7 and Intense Battle to 7.7, when you compare Black Feather to Intense Battle, the table is fine.

• .. that's very sad.

Players had to get genesis crystal- buy ancient gear, get hundreds of ancient enchantment stone and decay pvp stuff slowly gain spirit fragment .. only after upgrade ancient gear to +15 upgrade gear to legend +0 and regain hundreds of legend stone and decay pvp stuff required amount of spirit fragment - consume hundreds of legend ench.stone when upgrading to +15 and then upgrade gear to ultimate +0 .. and upgrade again using many legends ech. Stone with a lot of fail fails gear .. and today, when black silent gear is only 5% worse than a new pvp gear, they buy it straight for cash in the store ..

it's a slap in the face for players who have spent playing and getting this gear hundreds of hours. .. What others had to get with their diligence and a lot of time - they have now, others for one click for real money.

The p2w system is really bad for the game and morale - it destroys the spirit of the game.

• first log in today:

glyph box in aion shop

galeas - put also all odians and runes to shop, of course dont forget put coupons for enchants to the shop

Edit by Isobel : No need to shout to be read ;)

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• The Ultimate P2w/nolifer patch has arrived, i loled while browsing new items in shop xaxa. [...]

Edit by Isobel : Bad atmosphere

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• The only problem i have with this patch is the new map runs even worse like freezemaros or ingifreeze.

Besides that the game is p2w since long so who cares about a few more +7 gear parts in the shop or whatever.

And those who are disgusted by the new map, you don´t even have to farm here so much. Just wait until people put silentium in ah and just farm kinah and insignia of experience to get the selectable boxes for the new gear.

Edit: Okay, *welp*. You need glory level 5 to exchange insignia of exp for that other sillentium currency.