28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions

• 1. Dreds became cross-server at some point under gameforge, I think around mid-end 3.x?

2. It was a mix, but the twinks are hard to deal with for "normal" players since it leaves them at the mercy of other players to come and help them deal with the problem. I'm not sure if handing out free pvp gear is the way to go about it though, but the massive pvp debuff that killed rifting certainly isn't either.

The point about rifting and twinks is going to be a big one for the classic server. Killing rifting killed the game, but when players of the opponent race can effectively lock you out of doing instances/quests on your own home map that's frustrating too.

TBH i dont think PVE players will want to go classic it really going to be the PVP players who loved rifting and having some great fun. Anyone back then who only wanted PVE and cried due to getting killed I don't think they will come back as they know Classic and what it will be.

Yes the buffs and what they did to try and deal with the care bears really did kill a great deal.

• Aion 1.5 arrives tomorrow on KR. And they are opening 2 new servers to go with that since demand is still at an all time high. Hoping we get some information real soon D:

• i would go back for runadium and katalamize(infinty shard) :>

• Hello dear gameforge stuff!

You see, I was wondering! Since you've been in touch with ncsoft KR lately, regarding the whole classic situation, I was thinking if you could maybe discuss all these lovely dances we were never allowed to have in EU, being added in classic? Lmao! Just a random thought! Those emotes are simply too good!

• Hello dear gameforge stuff!

You see, I was wondering! Since you've been in touch with ncsoft KR lately, regarding the whole classic situation, I was thinking if you could maybe discuss all these lovely dances we were never allowed to have in EU, being added in classic? Lmao! Just a random thought! Those emotes are simply too good!

They would need to pay the license since they are copyrighted music and the contract only holds with korea.

I hate stupid people.

• Aion 1.5 arrives tomorrow on KR. And they are opening 2 new servers to go with that since demand is still at an all time high. Hoping we get some information real soon D:

man...and u still keep goin like u haven't received an answer from them...they told u 5-6 months??....i mean jesus..

man...and u still keep goin like u haven't received an answer from them...they told u 5-6 months??....i mean jesus..

I have not seen the 5-6 months one? Link me

• I have not seen the 5-6 months one? Link me

(Quote is from 14.11.20, and you replied exactly 4 post below, on 17.11.2020 with "wtb classic already")

• Guess I'm one blind [...]. Thanks for the pic. feelsbadman.

Edit by Isobel : vulgarity

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• 6 months will be summer time not the greatest time to release classic thats if they get the right to do so.

But TBH with this covid it would not surprise me if the world is still on lockdown in the summer.

• Anyone expecting European classic in 2021 is very delusional tbh

Not expecting classic in 2021 is delusional,7.8 will be released very soon, 7.9 in a few months, after that we will have caught up with korea, and there is still no sign of 8.0 whatsoever, so they will have to release classic if they wanna make money.

I hate stupid people.

• 6 months will be summer time not the greatest time to release classic thats if they get the right to do so.

But TBH with this covid it would not surprise me if the world is still on lockdown in the summer.

Lockdown ?whats that...here people are actually out enjoying walks etc..like nothing happening...

Anyone expecting European classic in 2021 is very delusional tbh

It will come,will just be an extra way to milk people..don't worry underachieved,underwhelming as usual.I am suprised from the reaction of people knowing that the server will be UNDER GF MANAGMENT and they still wanna come back?they still want it to come live(the classic server),i guess these people haven't experienced a GF exp.

Edited once, last by Jigsaw ().

• Anyone expecting European classic in 2021 is very delusional tbh

if we can at least hope to have an answer before 2022 it's already good (if yes or not we will get a classic server)

• I'd expect the classic news to come out in feb-march. March to-April if they release the info in Daeva tavern. Probably february or march though.

Well i think gf will got answer when ncsoft will publish his turnover of 2020.

• TBH I still think classic is just a stepping stone to Aion 2 they want to get the name Aion out there again before they release Aion 2