28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions

• Interesting fact from Korean classics.

Now in aion classic in Korea, they have closed the creation of characters for both races on all servers. Until June 30

oh I wonder why

Just read posts under yours and yes that could well be the reason to many bots its better to close creation so it does not get worse.

But was it not KR who had the protection still in place I know they removed that from NA and EU as it was very bad to use client with it in place but was thinking KR kept it.

Edited 3 times, last by Babydots ().

• But was it not KR who had the protection still in place I know they removed that from NA and EU as it was very bad to use client with it in place but was thinking KR kept it.

KR has very exploitable protection, they aren't bothering to enhance it by any means, it seems. Maybe there is a monetary reason for that, because every bot account needs to pay to play.

• I guess it's for clean the bot on their server because if im remember well they said they have lot of bot so if they close the creation character and delete bot it will be more easy for the support (it's just a supposition)

If thats true, it means that at least they care about bot problems, not like other companies..... ;)

• i think it is so fun that only active discussion is about classic :)

i have already seen 10% drop from 7.9.

more fun server siege times could seen 30% players but last siege was it on 19%

classic on NA thanks to it has been moved from texas to virgina will eu players have decent ping without exitlag. logged in 7.00am players down to 4%??? WTF??? never seen so low numbers on a sunday morning. im alone in gelk.

classic on NA will have huge EU playerbase but due to siege times is NA will be hard for everyone to attend to but ncsoft west "might" make a server EU friendly siegetimes but it wont call it "eu server". it is a open discussion in NA forums.

i stopped play 7.x 4 months ago. will go 100% on classic NA.

dont think 7.9 part 2 will save 7.x or 8.0 will.

thinking classic is the only one that can save aion in eu.

• Yes, the drop is significant, and Classic hasn't even started yet.:facepalm:

And this is particularly evident here in numbers and data:

source: Aion EU Online (aioninfo.com) 20.06.21 on 10:33 am

But hey, many can continue to ignore it like GF and cover their eyes and ears and sing:

" lalala everything will be fine♫♫tomorow "! :rofl:

• Especially when you now that the capacity of the servers is 5 000 players sooo yeah not a lot of players left :p And it's even more crazy when you watch the numbers on SteamCharts https://steamcharts.com/app/261430

(Note that steamcharts is only counting the players who use the Steam launcher)

• if im not wrong Livo said now the capacity is 3000-3500 on discord maybe i have wrong

• Yeah they maybe decreased that max capacity. I said 5 000 but it was like 2 or 3 years ago ^^

• counting the players at 7am in a sunday morning is a clear indicator of a server population

are you guys for real or just trolling?

if it's not trolling... idk... do something else... life exists outside aion... or games. ppl do things on a long saturday night. and ppl don't just start a day with aion... things exist outside of it.

• Having a deja vu there - when GF took over and NC delayed 3.0 for 3 months while NA went f2p with 3.0 straight away

It wouldn't surprise me at all...

Sinnerfassend lesen... schwierig, ne?

• I dare to say aion being dead game have little to do with a classic.

But then again I think Livo might be able to tell us a bit more on how server population changed since x days - it is IF he stores the data somewhere and IF he feel like sharing it

troll on

I hear someone saying that the game is not dead but that our brain is dead in my ear

and that we are just full hater of this beautiful game

troll off

pretty much this. the amount of posts on this forum since years ago should be enough source of understanding why ppl left this game.

this is the most active thread because of how controversial the whole thing is. others feel the need to qq because they don't get a classic and demanding an answer. we already know what 7.9 part 2 brings and we know what 8.0 brings and that it will come later this year... there isn't much to talk about. oh yeah... let's talk about how exiting it is to log in... grab my kaisinel powder... do my daily lugbug and log out.

• this is the most active thread because of how controversial the whole thing is. others feel the need to qq because they don't get a classic and demanding an answer.

And the way the GF handles this can also be concluded to other topics that are still awaiting you here with 7.9 part 2 and 8.0.:tea:
    Of course so many want an answer, but GF has already slept through that.
    They (GF) probably have the hope that if they don't react to it, it will go away by itself.

But the only thing that goes away are the players:facepalm:

let's talk about how exiting it is to log in... grab my kaisinel powder... do my daily lugbug and log out.

Oh, i thought I was the only one doing this xd

You forgot to do ToC for the kinahs :P

Pvp is unbalanced as hell, pve is boring and useless.

• this is the most active thread because of how controversial the whole thing is. others feel the need to qq because they don't get a classic and demanding an answer.

And the way the GF handles this can also be concluded to other topics that are still awaiting you here with 7.9 part 2 and 8.0.:tea:
    Of course so many want an answer, but GF has already slept through that.
    They (GF) probably have the hope that if they don't react to it, it will go away by itself.

But the only thing that goes away are the players:facepalm:

At this point Aion is more of a burden to them than profit IMHO. Could be wrong, but I think that they are killing it intentionally. Which is sad.