28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions

• But I agree to you, that after the 23.6. they´ll loose players if they planning to release Classic.

They had a chance last week, instead of "teasing" 7.9.2 they should have communicated abouut classic. It´s ok to "tease" the newest patch, but ppl wait for classic and highly demand it and with beeing silent about it, it makes players angry. Players asking for an explanation about the issuses for over 3 months and still nothing.

All GF can do at the moment is to launch 7.9.2 on the same day, when NA gets classic server.

• All GF can do at the moment is to launch 7.9.2 on the same day, when NA gets classic server.

They can also give more info what happend but i will wait end week normaly they should give more info.(just hope they will not give a definition of the word technical problem)

• But I agree to you, that after the 23.6. they´ll loose players if they planning to release Classic.

They had a chance last week, instead of "teasing" 7.9.2 they should have communicated abouut classic. It´s ok to "tease" the newest patch, but ppl wait for classic and highly demand it and with beeing silent about it, it makes players angry. Players asking for an explanation about the issuses for over 3 months and still nothing.

All GF can do at the moment is to launch 7.9.2 on the same day, when NA gets classic server.

TBH I think GF knew way back NA was going to be classic and they just did not say anything due to losing players. but ATM they lost almost all players anyways so they even made that worse.

• All GF can do at the moment is to launch 7.9.2 on the same day, when NA gets classic server.

They can also give more info what happend but i will wait end week normaly they should give more info.(just hope they will not give a definition of the word technical problem)

Even if they only would say a date where a statement would be posted, even that would be better than this silence right now.

Because with beeing silent players have room to speculate and speculations may turn out as rumors and rumors can bring players to quit and start somewhere else

• Even if they only would say a date where a statement would be posted, even that would be better than this silence right now.

Because with beeing silent players have room to speculate and speculations may turn out as rumors and rumors can bring players to quit and start somewhere else

Well on discord official of aion they said they will give more info this week so normaly before end week we should have more info.

• Even if they only would say a date where a statement would be posted, even that would be better than this silence right now.

Well on discord official of aion they said they will give more info this week so normaly before end week we should have more info.

Galeas stated months ago, that stuff posted on Discord isn´t reliable only if it was posted on Forums too.

So nothing on Forum.

Galeas stated months ago, that stuff posted on Discord isn´t reliable only if it was posted on Forums too.

So nothing on Forum.

But it still seems what's said on discord does come about but we will see once again.

They could also say when they are gonna release Aion Classic this week appart from that, so they will probably stop ppl from going NA.

The general situation regarding Russia and EU Classic is making me belive that NCsoft are puting it hard for them to release it, or they just gave them the patches way after other regions. Cos at this point i cant understand it. They are basically losing money for not puting it already.

PD: If GF keeps silent i will probably try it out in NA too, even tho it sucks...

• i agree on 1 thing the communication from GF lacks a lot i even explained this to galeas,people cryed about ulti form since ages and they didnt say anything then with the last patch we got they implemented 100% ulti form...

this info should have been teased since way longer....this last minute news hurt the communication with the playerbase but they seem not to understand this. tbh

• just downloading and making a char on NA I noticed when installing they put Europe in the loc options.

its very sad GF does not want to give the players an update

• just downloading and making a char on NA I noticed when installing they put Europe in the loc options.

Excuse me but wattttt o.o Aion classic is not available yet (to download)

..or do you mean retail?

Excuse me but wattttt o.o Aion classic is not available yet (to download)

..or do you mean retail?

don't know TBH I paid for the pre paid and there was a download link on the page so was thinking it was it but seems its the retail :(

[...]

Edit by Isobel: Please remember that we are on Aion EU & not Aion NA. Link to another version is advertisement.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Yeah, soon enough(within the next hours) an automatic update will pop on your nclauncher and you will be available to download Classic. At the moment , it is not available!

It's always been like that, except that when you select "Europe" you don't see Aion anymore, because, well, you're not supposed to. So, nothing new.

Anyway, here is the day people can pre-download Aion Classic in NA and create a character in advance so they can have the name they want. Still absolute zero nothing from Gameforge, and that is absolutely baffling. They have one week left, then it's too late, definitely.

I can't blame Galeas because this is most likely not his fault, but god, just take a few hours of courses in communication/marketing and you know that you can't do worse than what they are doing right now.

• nclauncher u can select europe becouse ncwest has rights to publish blade n soul in europe so thats the reason u can select it, they dont have rights for aion cuz gameforge has it n i assume it goes under same IP for classic as they are not publishing it in europe even its labeled as global release for aion classic

• well Galeas did say a while ago on this post he would see if he could get an update but nothing since, he could have at least said they told me I cant say anything ATM but soon we will release info, but nothing to me shows a great deal.

• i agree on 1 thing the communication from GF lacks a lot i even explained this to galeas,people cryed about ulti form since ages and they didnt say anything then with the last patch we got they implemented 100% ulti form...

they added the ulti form only when they found out that in part 2 of 7.9 you can farm your own ulti in the game... in the same time period of 6 months as our shugo coins. other regions had ulti events (not the 0.01% rng events) for a longer time and we had nothing. ulti form was coming one way or another but this way they made sure they still sell some gp (6 months of gp) and keep ppl in the game. if this free kaisinel didn't come a lot more would have quit but many more will realize the game still sucks after they will have their kaisinel.