Community feedback-Free Talk

• What you are listing is not the original KR settings of 7.8, it's a custom change for another region as far as I know. Our Gold sand Shop is the KR 7.8 Gold sand shop (with our custom change for the reagents Costumes and combat Exp Extractors).

So what exactly did you hold off to demand a custom change with more useful items for the Gold Sand Shop like robi1102 listed above when there is already the possibility of custom changes?

It's a choice. The choice that was made is to have what we have now.

• Anyone knows also: this patch includes patch from 26.08? I mean this NPC for starshine items. 26.08 is spawned, 09.09 i didnt see it.

EDIT: because it seems we will get clear new version not existing yet in other regions

EDIT 4/5/6: in patch notes i didnt see this NPC

• Anyone knows also: this patch includes patch from 26.08? I mean this NPC for starshine items. 26.08 is spawned, 09.09 i didnt see it.

EDIT: because it seems we will get clear new version not existing yet in other regions

EDIT 4/5/6: in patch notes i didnt see this NPC

Items

13) It’s possible to gain ‘Light Fragment equipment’ with an ‘Ultimate Starlight Anima Stone'

Nice translation like always.

• What you are listing is not the original KR settings of 7.8, it's a custom change for another region as far as I know. Our Gold sand Shop is the KR 7.8 Gold sand shop (with our custom change for the reagents Costumes and combat Exp Extractors).

So what exactly did you hold off to demand a custom change with more useful items for the Gold Sand Shop like robi1102 listed above when there is already the possibility of custom changes?

what benefits them?

Nice to read it. Lets hope our region will add some improvements like other regions can create and make game more attractive.

the fact that after all the ''nyerk'' storm u are still hoping..it dazzles me..

• Anyone else reminded of Platinerk "coming in the future" by that most recent discussion in this thread?

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Anyone else reminded of Platinerk "coming in the future" by that most recent discussion in this thread?

Why reminding platinerk, it is abandonned

Platinerk:

It is not meeting our expectations and, as such, it will not happen. Therefore we already started considering different other projects instead. If any project come to realization, we will of course inform you about it.

• Yes and those "different thing" will happen "in the future". Just like it was promised for three years or longer with Platinerk.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• So why did GF not ask for the same custom changes as another regions?

It seems GF offers as little as they can to there player base, or I am sure players would have seen a much better change, but saying that GF would have lost money if they had gone with the custom changes that other regions did.

It just shows the player base in EU money is more important to GF than the player base that keeps the money coming in.

• He gave u the best ANSWER that would represent our company.It was a choice.Basically they saw what would benefit their company ,money,and they choose that OH btw Galeas the exp extractor was BY default there from NCSOFT reading the official patch notes,wasn't a costum choice from u.

• It seems that GF go more so with the KR version of the game and there is no western conversion at all being done for EU version, at least other regions are still doing some sort of western conversion to the game.

But GF needs to remember we are not Korean so should act like they know that, but they don't as they can get more money in there pockets from keeping as a KR based game and not what it should be made for EU players.

but the player base knows this, just this week alone I see less and less players and you noticed it, today you think there would be more players testing new version but there is not slowly slowly GF wont have a player base at all and they will wonder why.

The game Aion they are running is for KR even our language packs are KR GF does not have the time and they show this.

It also shows when the player base gets told its what GF choice was to have it like this. when they could have done much better for the player base. it shows they don't care about anything the players base says, its only down to GF choice nothing more nothing less.

Edited once, last by Babydots ().

• NCSoft is making two types of improvements:

1. first is for basic region - KR region and maybe similar regions like Japan or idk

2. second is the word "overseas" - right?

About this second point, NCSoft did many improvements working for all regions. I think there is needed only to ask NCSoft for get one from them and maybe - maybe some pay - so when our Region is reading about "paying" - we will never get even one from present or future "overseas improvements". Other Regions taking care about the game they R just publishing, and their players - maybe also not great, but with some better way than we have :cry:

• I am scared about new version of Veteran Rewards. Present VR have some very OP items. If even such Gold Sand Shop couldnt be boosted in our region, to looks normally like other regions - i am scared.

Galeas, U wrote about custom changes. So what doing our publisher's Aion QA? If U wrote like this - i am 100% sure U wont even hear about any custom projects for our region. U can be sure that i love Aion. I like this magic and this world. Also i know aion could be better, but publisher doesnt even hear about any good things, because all good things R going to aion shop. "Head scissors" free to play model, will become a big stone, preventing p2w to fly. Ull see. I not complain any gropus of players here. If people just buying some thing will not get back any reward from broker - i mean kinah, because all free to play players will leave, publisher will see what he did.

I just posted this, to maybe some turn back ;( for Ur players, publisher.

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm seeing some improvements in the game. Making aside the shitty events we've got in the last months, I'll like to point something. The game is much more new players friendly.

With the anima NPC and protectorate gear tradable via broker, simplifying the currencies with insignias of experience. With exp boost every once in a while, stigma events monthly and the combat support (a.k.a bot), it's really getting easier for new players and not so new players to reduce the Gap with veterans.

Of course I would like some stuff being more accesible for free-to-play players like luna, daevanion essence, restoration stone, ultimate enchantment stones, S-minion, ultimate transformation. But still, I like the last changes in the game, that's my humble opinion.

n9qFYTX.gif

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm seeing some improvements in the game. Making aside the shitty events we've got in the last months, I'll like to point something. The game is much more new players friendly.

With the anima NPC and protectorate gear tradable via broker, simplifying the currencies with insignias of experience. With exp boost every once in a while, stigma events monthly and the combat support (a.k.a bot), it's really getting easier for new players and not so new players to reduce the Gap with veterans.

Of course I would like some stuff being more accesible for free-to-play players like luna, daevanion essence, restoration stone, ultimate enchantment stones, S-minion, ultimate transformation. But still, I like the last changes in the game, that's my humble opinion.

Protectorate, NPC Anima - this wrote NCSoft and it seems - it is integral part of the game going with a patch.

The custom change is - like i listed in prev page of this topic, for example. Also is like we got - mostly nothing. Combat extractor added to shop without any limit - just it is a custom change.

The overseas improvements - one of them we just - after many posts and pages of this Forum, received. it was here: shift + k > morph substances > overseas recipees (EDIT patch 7.2 i think).

I not discuss about new content we R must receive because of integral part of the game overwritten / modified by a producer.

Also i will not discuss like my previous post anymore. I posted some in PL sections few times ago, here also in several topics, and also in this topic. I just only repeated in a huge "cutted" + "fused" my posts with one short post i wrote.

• well there is no agreement to a classic server only the latest version of Aion which GF is still running and will be able to run, but I am not sure, but I cant see there being an agreement or why is GF in talks with NCsoft about being able to run a classic server.

But as said I am not sure

well I think we can close the debate on this, if an aion classic comes out in europe it will be gameforge the publisher.

link :https://www.twitch.tv/videos/811026420?t=1h0m37s

i just got a little information i didn't get before but someone said me in private about the video this information:

"he talked to Lercer the other day and told him EU launched with version 1.5 and not 1.2 also, if KR kinda treats the modified version as almost a different IP it could maybe be a loophole to get it released by themselves instead. Also it has to do with the exact last contract that GF signed with NC. There can be possibilities. However, there is still a chance for GF just to get it. We will see. when he was live streaming, we had this discussion. He said GF most likely will get it since he thinks GF has the rights for AION as a whole in EU. However, he doesn't know the specifics of the contract they are in, so there could be a possibility that maybe something has to be negotiated or stuff, but he didn't confirm or deny anything. So yeah, we're still in the dark.".

• If ncsoft was interested in getting a classic out in the west they wouldve opened one in NA already, so stop dreaming about nc opening a classic in EU.

I hate stupid people.

• If ncsoft was interested in getting a classic out in the west they wouldve opened one in NA already, so stop dreaming about nc opening a classic in EU.

maybe not so sure about your statement ... :/

they definitely want more income from somewhere else ;)

See here :

:saint: