Community feedback-Free Talk

• This is your personal view, although your write in the name of the devs, but tbh -no offense- I am really not sure if you have an important role in your company and anyone in your company listens to you, but ok.

Other customers of your product gave you already an answer to your post below your post, so no need to repeat that.

You think I (the customer) can´t have any influence on your product because you think that´s the way things are? Hmmm, maybe you are right, BUT I definitely have influence on my credit card and that´s the only fact that counts.

Giving you our feedback on your product by telling you whats wrong with it and what has to be improved is a free quality check you and your company should be grateful for. You want to decline our feedback and keep on doing with your product whatever you want? Fine, I will do with my money whatever I want........ ;)

• What makes the community sad is that you get great ideas and feedback from the community and the devs don't care about most of it. There were a few things that changed because of the feedback but they were either not that relevant or too late for the game.

Bad for GF is that we see from other regions what is possible (NA: CM asked for feedback and within one month they changed most of the things according to the feedback, RU: there are also changes/events that the players really needed, KR: they have great events that never found their way to EU).

The biggest problem is: GF is a company that wants and needs money. Otherwise we couldn't play like that.

But ignoring all the feedback and doing nothing against rng (although there were statements like: "we want less rng in the game", in the same breath another rng box in shop) is disgusting.

You are fixed in long term goals. But goals have to be reachable and "long" should not mean more than 2 years.

To summarise: you accept approvingly that players are frustrated for months or years.

• Galeas

I understand the point you're trying to make but your examples also are debatable.

Example:

"A test screening is a preview screening of a movie or television show before its general release to gauge audience reaction. Preview audiences are selected from a cross-section of the population and are usually asked to complete a questionnaire or provide feedback in some form."

————

Anyway, I want to give you the following feedback:

I've reached a point where i'm convinced that the company you work for has no idea on what the majority of the players want.

What you need are ingame surveys. And then you need to share the results.

I've seen surveys in the past. Start using them again.

• I've seen surveys in the past. Start using them again.

Sruvey doesnt work does it?

So much time have passed and players didnt even see a scratch of platinerek system. Its a false promise and we all know that by now.

So what? So is everyone else...

• Please read my message again in its entirety, that is absolutely not what I said.

• Galeas isn't it weird that its been soo much time since we have had any kind of INFO regarding platinerk system?How its possible not to have new ways/ideas in order to implement it.You could allow players with goldpack:to need less exp bars to obtain insignia of experience,to give weekly/daily quests to obtain insignia of experience, to actually give extra entries to instances,to help with the fame levels as given quests,to actually give EXTRA quests for events(you did it once with matryoshka,people with goldpacks were receiving extra event items),to actually ALLOW us to obtain certain amount of luna through having goldpacks..and so much MORE,DO give an explanation on that.....the topic feels soo abandoned like no tomorrow...Dont get me started about veteran rewards (TO CHANGE the ELITE REWARDS we are the first,to change veterans for better,no thx)

• Thats exactly what you expressed and what you sounded to me, even if you packed it in weird comparisons with book writing or whatever.

You talk about that a company can´t fulfill ALL customers wishes. That´s true. BUT the problem is, that your company doesn´t listen to the communitys feedback at all and ignores ALL customers wishes. Thats the point.

I am not sure about you and your role in this game: either you don´t do nothing at all to change this situation because you don´t care or whatever OR your job as community manager has no importance in your company at all and you are just here to keep the sheep quiet. What is it?

• Thats exactly what you expressed and what you sounded to me, even if you packed it in weird comparisons with book writing or whatever.

You talk about that a company can´t fulfill ALL customers wishes. That´s true. BUT the problem is, that your company doesn´t listen to the communitys feedback at all and ignores ALL customers wishes. Thats the point.

I am not sure about you and your role in this game: either you don´t do nothing at all to change this situation because you don´t care or whatever OR your job as community manager has no importance in your company at all and you are just here to keep the sheep quiet. What is it?

It is not correct that we don't listen to feedback at all and that is easy to verify with facts. Check all the announcement on this forums for the many years and you will find plenty of examples of changes based on feedback.

As to my role, I make a lot of suggestions and reports and many of the things I report are taken into consideration. Still the case and has always been the case. I wouldn't spend hours here and on forums every week talking with players if I wouldn't care.

• @Galeas

I am sorry maybe you have changed a few small things in the years you been running Aion EU but in these years big issues players have said so many times have been left with nothing done.

= the reason is nothing is done is GF will lose some money changing them.

= if chances where made the playerbase would be a lot bigger and the lost GF would have taken in dealing with it would have soon gone over the loses due to the playerbase you would have kept.

Logic needs to be added to decisions made. losing most of the playerbase mean less income for GF. making changes would have kept a great deal of the players base to overall made more income to GF.

one big thing you need to just look at is the shop. But that's not all there are loads of things. I am just doing the shop as its easy.

players are crying out for old skins and other things which are not game breaking, GF never puts them in the shop only play to win options go in shop which I may add are over priced. in fact most things are over priced in the shop = GF lose income.

Your shop the items are well over costed if the price was lowed on items you would sell more of them as players would not mind paying. players don't like being ripped off and right now that is what is being done.

GF game model is wrong in many ways and players have said this for many years but GF choose not to do anything so GF lose players. = loss of income so in fact you put more win2win items to cover this = lose more players.

there are many options GF could deal with but choose not to due to the fact they want to make profit.

But your doing it the wrong way.

• It is not correct that we don't listen to feedback at all and that is easy to verify with facts. Check all the announcement on this forums for the many years and you will find plenty of examples of changes based on feedback.

Show me.

And don´t even think of presenting the korean language only package as example for one of what you call facts "because the playerbase wanted a korean language only package".........

II wouldn't spend hours here and on forums every week talking with players if I wouldn't care.

Oh come on, you get paid for the job to hang around on forums, thats motivation enough, you don´t get paid to care about things.....

• Sorry but aside of the open world drop which you disabled there wasnt a single thing you did which significantly improved the game.

Sure you added some "adjustments", but that's retarded to use stuff like instance npc (I legitly don't know single person who use it) to claim that you listen to our feedback. That's less than a tear in the ocean.

What about rng which you publicly claimed to reduce?

What about unachievable long term goals you "do not plan to do nothing about"?

How come you do the low important things barely anyone need and ignore what 99% playerbase ask for?

• Show me.

And don´t even think of presenting the korean language only package as example for one of what you call facts "because the playerbase wanted a korean language only package".........

gf did this mainly to save money and not for listen the players.

Edited once, last by NekoMujuuryoku ().

• Oh right, after few years since stigma enchanting was implemented Gameforge recently added stigma Enchantment event (which they nerfed after 1 time), sounds great to me

• Sorry but aside of the open world drop which you disabled there wasnt a single thing you did which significantly improved the game.

Sure you added some "adjustments", but that's retarded to use stuff like instance npc (I legitly don't know single person who use it) to claim that you listen to our feedback. That's less than a tear in the ocean.

Nickel : buy the 3 stigmas enchantment stones every weeks, and the leg enchant stones if needed.

Ducat : for those who didnt get the senekta skills. Currently, ara burning items are also currenly sold (but need 50 ducats per item).

Indeed not useful for full geared player, but useful for the mass who dont have those yet.

For the rest, I agree about RNG.

This 7.7 patch is RNG fiesta.

-new PvP gear : better play RNG than wait 2 years to get the gear

-lumiel transformation : 2 layers of RNG

-item collections : Rng to get the right item, big resource consumptions for ridiculous earnings, to be farmed during 2 years

Repeating myself, if I have to spend hundreds in RNG, I would play euromillions instead.

I dont mind that GF's business plan about Aion is only focused on new players (face it, Aion is not newcomer friendly unless you throw €€€ to gear very fast). However, no matter how GF advertises/teases Aion on all legal means, community feedback on social media also has an advertising effect.

Thus, GF may spend €€€ in advertising Aion (this includes paying CMs revenues:) ), but community spend NO cent to post negative feedbacks on social media.

So if GF wanna keep on such business plan, better please the veteran. Because community is the mayor and FREE advertising force GF can ever afford for.

Community happy = community advertises positively and brings in new people, and GF can earn a lot FREELY.

Edited once, last by Darknor ().

• Not farming ducat, but going to harder instances with friends when I can. Since implementation still don't have enough to buy even 1 senekta wings, price is much too high on ALL the items except nickel stigma enchants.

I will quote Sleepyhead from Octobers post, it fits here, cuz again we are at the same topic - too little is done from our feedback. With every patch we take 10steps towards RNG/P2W and 1 step back with gameforge custom changes

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Guys,guys DONT WORRY,another round of ELITE veteran rewards will be commin on christmas(december) but the veteran rewards CANT be reworked,cause u know not bringing any money.

• GF's business plan about Aion is only focused on new players.

oh wow pls don't say they are trying to say this it took them years just to add a lvl 6 safe spot to stimgas and this is new players friendly, cubes only in 7.7 did Korea add cubes to drops.

New users friendly is not any word I would use for Aion it's un-friendly how many new players does GF keep I don't think a great amount as new players see there is no

end to being able to go end game and not get 1 hit dead.

That's not new user friendly in any way of form.

• GF's business plan about Aion is only focused on new players.

Especially with the broken registration thats not fixed for months X/

When I came back to EU after years of not playing it was hell to just get my accounts opened. I am still missing a few vet accounts which I need to deal with. But it can wait.