Community feedback-Free Talk

• NCSoft could give up with Aion and make it open source. That will be nice.

Otherwise, game should be profitable.

NCSOFT might already have given up on Aion.

Usually NC-SOFT announced at least every six months a new patch in Korea. It would be about time again.
    Besides Aion Mobile is supposed to launch in 2021.

So it could very well be that there are not many more patches for us to go.
    I guess this is also the reason why GF is thinking about classic servers, but only time can tell.

• Usually NC-SOFT announced at least every six months a new patch in Korea. It would be about time again.

Didn't they already launch an aion on mobile but closed in 19 june 2020 under the name of aion legion of war?

Edited 2 times, last by NekoMujuuryoku ().

• Usually NC-SOFT announced at least every six months a new patch in Korea. It would be about time again.

Didn't they already launch an aion on mobile but closed in 19 june 2020 under the name of aion legion of war?

Yeah. They had. But this game was not an MMORPG.
    However the end of legion of war and the launch of Aion 2 could be connected.

Yeah. They had. But this game was not an MMORPG.
    However the end of this game and the launch of Aion 2 could be connected.

Well then there would be point of releasing the 1.9 idea i had even more, what do they have to lose with it right? :D

Afaik legion of war was made by ncwest, not NCSoft, while aion 2 will be made by NCSoft

• What you are describing here is a whole new game. That will most likely never happen and is impossible. If we ever have a classic server, it will be a previous version as it was not a fully customized version with several features from different updates.

• Well yes, but according to latest Deavas Tavern, bringing classic from older database, is going to be very hard.. might as well create new one which will be better

:D

• I just gave up on aion forever.

Everything s RNG and pay to win. The amount of play time to be able the access the normal content of the game is huge and this just destroying your life. This game is not made for have fun is made to destroy you life being forced to play hours and hours a day to do something.

As example, you need to make sure you are logged hundreds of hours during events to have access to items that should be available on the game and more than that during event the rate is made so small for those items so the only chance to have them is shop.

I wont come with more examples here, they already been mentioned. What I wanted to say that this is no a game anymore is a market that wants you to make you addicted to it and spend money as much as possible.

I will tell you for sure to all of you that spend years on this game and not only if you are not already regretting that, you will . When? This depends on how quick you are going to weak up and realize that you are just manipulated to "buy more"! Is same manipulation that is done by all free platforms. When something is free you are the product!

• Some games not, like LoL ... only skins but it is not mmorpg.

Aion had many players when every patch was playable with active gold pack only. Many patches had such situations and every patch was improving game.

Now:

Many patches had such situations and every patch was improving game.

Aion is playable with active gold pack only, but to use all improvement, u need spend some money or buy this improvement from someone. (cubuses for example)

I want Aion back to the idea of game from the past, with this content like we have. It is not too difficult to do this. If Aion Team is cutting very good events, where in original versions R big abilities of receiving really cool items, and finally is reduced ranks of items by 50% (class S minion contract >> to >> class A, level 2-4 minion contract; box of ultimate tr contr >> to >> box of legendary tr contract 10types). NCSoft is regarding mostly good events, but if this going to Region EU it is banned, because items from events not improving characters like original events. It is made because of vision of Aion Team, not by vision of Aion Team together with the Community making game very popular. Solo is always bad, also bad is only vision of the Community. Balance is always cool and also make big money. Solo is making money in short time but also the source will be dry fast.

Team Aion: why this game has 11 year old? Because of good game with good model: u had choice of f2p or some pay.

I am big fan of this game. aion has a climate and is still playable. Need only to help this game, to be exist and be still playable for second 11 years and maybe longer. But this help is not stand by the Community side unfortunately :(

edit: and i am not judging noone here. i am judging the effect we have already. I am playing only close to 3 years - will be in june, but i saw some very bad ways killing the word playable. After bad decisions we received some adjustments. The question is only: why we needed these bad ways, why cannot be done adjustments before patches released with bad settings. It is more work yes, but this could evade very bad situations in the word playable

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• Listen, Gameforge are official game publishers, so unless NCSoft agree to publish and support a classic version it is not going to happen.

Very sad to see what has happened mmorpg Aion, it could be revived but everything seems to be going mobile and they might try to bot everything just to make it work.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Listen, Gameforge are official game publishers, so unless NCSoft agree to publish and support a classic version it is not going to happen.

CM said they are in talks with NC for possibility to bring classic server, so thus the suggestions and stuff in this thread.

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• The classic servers should have happened years ago.

About @DragonhellPR 's comment. Events were purposefully changed by Gameforge many years ago. In the past, events benefitted the people who were grinding the hardest, the people putting in most effort, having the most alts. I don't know how it is today, but before I quit I remember the events that were coming were cash shop based, basically limiting you in cash shop per account and encouraging cash shop use.

I remember events that once had quests per character also were changed to be done just once. Also this "afk events" are done just to increase population even if it's a fake number, Gameforge loves that. Afk events were very rare in the past.

As far as a fair cash shop? That can only happen in a Classic server. It's too late for that in retail Aion. The purpose of this game is to make money, think of it as a cow, they have to milk it for every drop of milk. Although they are in a bad position where they have increased their milking a lot (by introducing so many small microtransaction elements&systems) but they haven't made the game better. The new content is just re-used old areas, there's very little new and cool ideas.

That's a bad spot to be in, very few games can pull this off where they can be shameless with their cash shop, and usually those games put out a lot of content.

Again, I can't blame Gameforge 100%, this is NCsoft's issue as well. Like Neverfelt said, they are in talks? Oh okay cool, so for every decision we have to wait months. Nothing changed.

NCsoft holds a lot of blame. I don't wanna name the game I am playing now, it's not a MMO, but if there's a bug or something the community dislikes, it literally gets fixed the next week/day depending on the severity.

Oh well, I'll check again in a few weeks, doubt anything will change, but imagine how insane would be to have a Classic server by Christmas eh Galeas ? A properly advertise one.

• A classic aion properly advertised, starting from the beginning and releasing patches one by one every 3 months, with major patches every 8/12months would bring more than enough people to fill multiple servers.

I hate stupid people.

• A classic aion published by gameforge properly advertised, starting from the beginning and releasing patches one by one every 3 months, with major patches every 8/12months would bring more than enough people to fill multiple servers.

Are you still so sure? x)

We're talking about publisher which:

> Still didn't fixed the insta-ban problem while making new account which happen to multiple potential players

> Do literally nothing when it comes to listening to players feedback

> Cannot properly test events or prepare stable working own features

> Cannot even give proper info about events, so players need to look for info on the korean site

I belive players can forgive and understand alot, however everything has it's limit, and i'm pretty sure gameforge went past it quite a while ago already.

• Well NCsoft KR just announced Classic Release so we might be lucky too if we gett f2p model instead of sub based :D