Community feedback-Free Talk

• Indeed. We had around 500 votes and it was around 60% in favor of autohunt.

• Indeed. We had around 500 votes and it was around 60% in favor of autohunt.

So you had around 500 votes :good:

With that understanding, we looked into how auto-hunting features have affected communities in other games in order to better understand how it might affect Aion. While the player experience varies widely between different MMORPGs, at a high level, they can provide a point of reference for how this kind of system affects players, or in our case, specifically Western players. Our takeaway from this research is that auto-hunting has a profound effect on player communities by causing a substantial shift towards solo play. The corollary to this is a reduction in player interaction and engagement.

And you think they in NA are stupid ? :/

:DWELL DONE :applaus:

• Thank you Galeas for clearing that out. I honestly wasn't expecting such a huge turnout in favor of... Silly me.

Honestly we were pretty open to feedback on this topic. That's we checked votes and feedback and decided to keep it based on that.

So you had around 500 votes :good:

And you think they in NA are stupid ? :/

:DWELL DONE :applaus:

No one said, that. They drew their own conclusion and we did the same. On our side, we mostly checked the feedback and took the decision accordingly. We can have two different ways of seeing it without having anyone being stupid.

• I'm no fan of the botting feature but please keep it civil, Galeas is obviously doing his best here, let's at least appreciate that.

• How does the auto hunting feature negatively affect you? Well, it doesnt.

Instead of people being afk in town or logged out, they are farming mobs on auto hunting, that's all.

I hate stupid people.

Instead of people being afk in town or logged out, they are farming mobs on auto hunting, that's all.

One could argue that the massive amount of afk people farming the good spot (xp) negatively affects those who wanted to farm them Non-afk :/ Imo, i've always been a strong believer that you should get absolutely nothing without the efford (also that it should be made impossible to buy gear from other peoples runs) also afk events :thumbdown:

One could argue that the massive amount of afk people farming the good spot (xp) negatively affects those who wanted to farm them Non-afk :/ Imo, i've always been a strong believer that you should get absolutely nothing without the efford (also that it should be made impossible to buy gear from other peoples runs) also afk events :thumbdown:

We could see how many people were farming trash mobs in 7.5 when auto hunting didn't exist... 0. Only illegal bots were doing that.

As for the second point: I do agree that you shouldn't get anything without the effort, but that would mean also removing all the rng. How many people got ulti form by now with close to 0 effort, meanwhile i'm farming and cashing for 2 years and still don't have it?

Buying gear from other people's runs is another topic, for me it is a good thing because MMORPGs are games based on the community, trading plays a huge part in making a game alive. I would be in favor of making all items tradeable, including instance loots, and reimplementing the soulbound system once you equip something. Not everyone wanna do every single part of the content, trading allows you to play the parts that you like and trade your gains with someone who like different parts of the game.

I hate stupid people.

• I'm in favor of the bot purely because there are so many important items to get with experience insignia's. If the bot wouldn't be there, it would be a mindless grind even for that with less rewards for the player.

Preferably id like to see the field glory loot implemented with quests, or drops from instances (a good droprate, not shit).

I especially would like a system where the 1st boss in an instance drops platinum cubelets for the 2nd boss in the instance (2nd drops for 3rd etc). This way through trial and error almost anyone would be able to run through aion pve. Right now people just kill the 1st boss in prom and leave, what kind of mmo has that?

• I'm in favor of the bot purely because there are so many important items to get with experience insignia's. If the bot wouldn't be there, it would be a mindless grind even for that with less rewards for the player.

Galeas You also know this is the reason the vote was in favor of bot system.

Now tell me why all those items cant be given in another more interactive way?

How about:

- Exp insignias from runatorium\dredgion\neviwind

- Exp insignias from pvp quests

- Exp insignias in literally every single time attack instance chest

I could go on but you get my point.

How in the world is anyone profiting from auto hunt system existing? help me understand

ps: if kinah sink is a reason to have people spend on exp extractors, then make the rewards from those things pots giving you 50% of your exp bar (a few of them like 5-6)

Oh and dont tell me its about online numbers, those numbers have nothing to do with Quarterly income

• Autohunting:

-keep permanently,

-add option for 2-3 more skills + 2-3 buffs

-add the ability to attack opposite factions on players

Veteran rewards:

- rework rewards so that they have what players need and not 90% unnecessary

Transformation:

- Each account should receive 1x optional ulti transformation, tied to the character, not to the entire account

- Ulti transformations should not be available in the cash shop, but only in the game

Stigmas:

- Each new player should receive 1x optional set of 9x +15 unsaleable stigmas

Daevanion:

- Each account should receive for one character 100x daevanion books + 20x deavanion essence

Trader:

- add the trader over servers option

Rank

- reset rank every 3 months

- guardian transformation only for siege

- or add options to get more honor point in the game

Do that and the players will start coming back to you.

• Great point. Galeas i think this could impact the community in a very positive way and promote fresh blood join back in here.

• While I would be turbo glad to see that happen, it's not realistic.... they would kill their entire income :D

Be realistic.... +15 stigma set? Right off the bat? Ulti transform straight up? I do agree they should be easier to get, but look at it from business perspective too, not only from player one.

The extra features for the auto hunt would be super great to have though. A few extra skills and buffs would be nice.

• Autohunting:

-keep permanently,

-add option for 2-3 more skills + 2-3 buffs

-add the ability to attack opposite factions on players

they won't be able to do this programming

comes exclusively from nc soft

Veteran rewards:

- rework rewards so that they have what players need and not 90% unnecessary

they don't want to, otherwise they would have done that long ago

Transformation:

- Each account should receive 1x optional ulti transformation, tied to the character, not to the entire account

- Ulti transformations should not be available in the cash shop, but only in the game

this is how they earn their daily caviar

Stigmas:

- Each new player should receive 1x optional set of 9x +15 unsaleable stigmas

why only new players?

Do you want those playerbase witch play longer and doesn`t have +15 to quit?

Daevanion:

- Each account should receive for one character 100x daevanion books + 20x deavanion essence

This is simply too much, but with the Veteran Rewards it is entirely feasible.

Trader:

- add the trader over servers option

that would create an imbalance across the kinah.

More players, better economy on all servers clearly brings more

Rank

- reset rank every 3 months

- or add options to get more honor point in the game

only not that but the rest can stay that way.

&

Galeas

Why deactivate my post 18hours long without reason ?

just because it only makes you feel uncomfortable

but can't find a reason?

• Posts that have no constructive words whatsoever and are only here to generate a negative atmosphere are usually censored from such threads. It is anyway not permitted to discuss moderation here. Please contact a moderator.

• A rework of the veteran rewards is actually planned as stated here

I'm sure

Galeas you do most best as you can.

And a work of two and more years without any success has been seen here.

Plans are good deeds are better.

Convince with implementation not only with words.

And than let your actions speak for you.