is it me or do gunners are weaker?

• okay so i got my A-T to lvl 80....i guess with this limited (VERY limited) tiral of the game i'm done , it's in no way new player friendly the lag is absolutely awful too...

started the 80 zone to find what might as well be 100000 million billion quests without any clue of what direction to take from here on out .....to top it off any attempt to DO the quests leads you on treks half way across the landscape to get 1 shot by a mob (or groups of them) no way to fly or teleport to a location as they are all blank (even when i've ran all the way there and died multiple times doing so......

ignored by the oh so elite players just going about with there maxed out every things 1 shotting everything in sight , ignoring me dying , stealing mobs I'M trying to kill for a quest so i don't get credit.

had several mobs on several occasions chase me across the land for over ten minz (they usually have a set distance before they reset) only for me to just give up and let them kill me because you know it's pointless......

limited to 2 character slots so actually testing characters is not allowed unless you wait 7 days for it to be deleted so you can try another (unless you PAY of course) no access to auction house again unless you PAY.

sad sad style of gaming these days , everything is micro transactions this micro transactions that , pay your way through or don't bother noob ........have no probs with subs but pay walling everything is beyond stupid and has ruined gaming over all and that's why most of these games die....

anywho ....off back to wow they can have my cash lol

• okay so i got my A-T to lvl 80....i guess with this limited (VERY limited) tiral of the game i'm done , it's in no way new player friendly the lag is absolutely awful too...

Im sorry bro, but i just laughed so hard looooool :D:D:D

wish u better luck in wow

Edited once, last by yoska ().