Newbie Question Moonweapon event

• Hello,

i have been watching some aion streams lately and decided to check out the game.

Then I discovered this moon weapon event and saw that if you have this weapon, it fires a buff at 20% remaining life and gives you a 30k dmg shield. Then there was probably a sun weapon with a skill before that?

Is that correct?

Then I read something about another skill in connection with the weapon which increases the crit and healt by 10%.

All very confusing. Can someone explain to me in more detail what skills these weapons give you?

And how is it as a newbie, if you don't get these weapons anymore, do you always have a disadvantage e.g. in pvp because other players have an additional heal + the 30k shield at 20% life?

I can't imagine that because it's pretty unfair.

Greets

• Then I discovered this moon weapon event and saw that if you have this weapon, it fires a buff at 20% remaining life and gives you a 30k dmg shield. Then there was probably a sun weapon with a skill before that?

Activate when you lose 20% of your HP, so at 80% remaining.

Then I read something about another skill in connection with the weapon which increases the crit and healt by 10%.

If you obtain both sun and moon weapon and use it's skill atleast once you will get additional skill which heals you 10% of your Max HP every 2s for 10s.

If you obtain 3rd weapon (not yet out) this skill will additionally increase your crit chance.

And how is it as a newbie, if you don't get these weapons anymore, do you always have a disadvantage e.g. in pvp because other players have an additional heal + the 30k shield at 20% life?

They're shop promo. Maybe in few month you will be able to get it if you will tryhard farm (like rn happening with sun weapon).

I can't imagine that because it's pretty unfair.

This game is unfair. If you're concerned about additional heal and 30k shield, then you shouldn't be really starting.

As newbie you will be dying in 1-2 in pvp 99% of time. After few more of putting alot of efford maybe in 3 hits.

Unless you wanna cash and you're fine with RNG, then it will be slightly better for you

unknown.png?width=1440&height=576

• thanks for the answers.

as a newbie i know that i have to struggle with pvp for a long time but i can catch up on the gear over time, but such extra skills from an event are very questionable =/

do you think at the event for the last weapon there will also be side events where you can get the sun and moon weapon or only the moon weapon again like it is now with the sun weapon during the moon weapon event?

Edited once, last by ectoor90 ().

• After whales and tryhards have had their fill, they usually throw some random rng bones to the plebs.

It's all about maintaining the gap so as to frustrate people into using the shop. That usually backfires and they quit alltogether.

Covid was a good time to inflate and keep the numbers high, but alas, no one gives a toss about Aion in HQ.

Play the hand you're dealt and try to find some fun in it. If you're competitive by nature, this will not be entertaining tbh.

Like Sleepyhead said, cash in or accept the status and do whatever you can in game.