Disgusting rng Stigma enchanting

• As a friend explained me once „The Enchant Percentage doesn’t matter, your rng matters“ ... so if you have a bad rng, which half of the Aion community has as I heard, then this outcome is nothing new. Sadly rng is killing this game.

• For all those saying "wHy DoN't YoU wAiT fOr ThE nExT eVeNt"

look at his rng without event ;)

• One person getting lucky seems like valid reason not to wait increased rates, seems legit.

• I dont know .. maybe if u have, for example 500 ses'es ... need set to 10 attempts and after this, wait some time and run new 10 ...

Maybee this is the way to charm rng for a while :S

• also use kaisinel/marchutan potion, go to a place with no people, jump 3 times and do /roll until you get below 10

This way you please all mighty RNG God. If you do all that and it still fails, it means somebody angered him and blood sacrifices have to be made. You must go to lakrum and slaughter innocent low geared enemies to earn back His favour

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Multiple persons being unlucky withing the increased rates seems legit to wait for the event also :) It's rng, having 10% won't make you luckier, at least not me.

You can easily calculate how many stones you statistically need from 12 to 15 with 20% rates, aswell as 30%. Feel free to do it yourself. In case you're feeling lazy, worry not , i did that already few months ago.

Based on 1.000.000 tries you need on average 92 SES to enchant stigma from 12 to 15 (20% rates)

Based on 1.000.000 tries you need on average 32 SES to enchant stigma from 12 to 15 (30% rates)

That include the success rate, aswell as chance to stay at same level upon failing, aswell as chance of critting +2.

I'm 90% sure it's correct. Since 10% won't make any difference according to some ppl it's fine to assume that it's correct, however i wouldn't mind some other ppl doing same-ish simulation so we can compare our results.

• I am indeed lazy to simulate 1m tries and i am not gonna contest your math, but now compare that with what you did in game and tell us based on your tries, how many SES u needed to get from 12 to 15, on average. Then ask others to give their numbers and after you get at least 50 ppl to give you their numbers, get that average and compare it to the one resulted from your math. I think i said it earlier on this topic that i hate gambling so i won't even bother with this [...] rng.

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

• I am indeed lazy to simulate 1m tries and i am not gonna contest your math, but now compare that with what you did in game and tell us based on your tries, how many SES u needed to get from 12 to 15, on average. Then ask others to give their numbers and after you get at least 50 ppl to give you their numbers, get that average and compare it to the one resulted from your math. I think i said it earlier on this topic that i hate gambling so i won't even bother with this [...] rng.

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

you don't need to be lazy, here is simulator:

Simulator enchant stigmas/gear

Have fun

• I must agree. Failing 70 stones in a row and then another batch of 60, all during the event, and someone else getting lucky with a couple of stones, it means for me that nothing is calculated individually or some players are forever with bad rng. Those were not the total number of stones, just the amount failing one after another and getting no result in the end.

Related to rng, last week I tried some leftover legendary enchantment stones (over 100) to enchant one item and highest I got was +9 and even went from +9 to 0 at some point. And enchants don't come as easy this patch and neither is the kinah, so imagine someone really in the need for enchanting their first gear, one piese out of 7-8.

Those numbers we see there is probably server wide and someone else might need to fail in order for you to succeed. Who knows but those percentages are just one big lie if you test it yourself. I remember someone did took the time to enchant stigmas on the test server in 6.x, using a larger sample than we usually use, and the result was quite lower than theoretical number we see advertised.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Stigma Enchantment Stones should be less limitted than already R. For example boxes from glory field merchant costs 5 insignias. Good option, if this will cost 4. Only 1 insignia, but what the difference. I can even agree with possible thinking, that improved stigmas R exclusive and not for all, but if we want Aion like without some funny advantages, these stigmas should be available for everyone.

7.6 patch income ... magical crafting is waiting for Legendary Enchants Recipee ... why also not implemented similar Recipee for Stigma Enchants ...

• also use kaisinel/marchutan potion, go to a place with no people, jump 3 times and do /roll until you get below 10

This way you please all mighty RNG God. If you do all that and it still fails, it means somebody angered him and blood sacrifices have to be made. You must go to lakrum and slaughter innocent low geared enemies to earn back His favour:

xD I can't....this is too much xD

AION LIVE

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-2020

Stormwing: Tom (Elyos Painter) 2020-2022

AION CLASSIC

Tahabata: Dale (Elyos Ranger) 2023-Present