• PvE: Painter/AT/Gunner/Sorc/Cleric/SM/Assa (+ bard if you have a magic dps focused setup) are S tier.

Glad/Temp/Ranger/Chanter (+ bard if you have a phys dps focused setup) are trash tier since it's not optimal and can be replaced by better dps outputs.

Templar Trash tier in pve? Lol, okay

AT can do pretty much as much as templar + do more damage.

Can't really thing of reason for picking templar over AT

Dunno who doubts AT > Templar dpswise. Templars are liked in endgame PvE for good reasons, but they're not as strong in terms of dps. Furthermore Sorcerer is mightier in PvE than some of the other mentioned classes - and Ranger is certainly stronger than Chanter, Templar or Bard. It's just seldomly played and the average Ranger still seems to have issues with using its buff regularly.

Still, pushing a class dps-wise, optimizing a setup or an individual class' limits are all different matters.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• [...]

On topic: Sorc is a really bad class :) bottom of the tier list :)

[...]

Chanter SS. Sin S next to painter.

Edit by Isobel : Off-topic.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Guys, could U explain me one thing? I mean: sorcerer's skill Elemental Ward, when u use it, is it any ability to resist the skill effect: assasin's skill Signet Silence? Why this question - it gives resist +1000 ... Or maybe this is right thinking, that only sorcerer's evasion skill with good timing can protect? - ty for reply :)

• Nah, chanter vs chanter or chanter vs cleric are stupid match-up

If you can't kill another cleric or chanter you do something wrong.

Chanter can beat anything anywhere. It's the best class in 1v1 for 8 years straight now.

I'm talking about endgame, everything full, ult forms, multiple sets, chanter is god.

Chanter can beat anything anywhere. It's the best class in 1v1 for 8 years straight now.

I'm talking about endgame, everything full, ult forms, multiple sets, chanter is god.

Nop, sorry.

Stuff (everything include, switch set, and everything else, odian, rune, stigma, daevanion) and equivalent gameplay, cleric and chanter can't kill each other.

Both class are brainless, too much heal. Too much of the same thing for both class.

If there are other chanter and cleric here, they can give their thought about it.

But that particular match-up with everything equivalent is endless.

And two chanter fighting is like two cleric fighting. Just don't if you don't have the upper hand.

• Guys, could U explain me one thing? I mean: sorcerer's skill Elemental Ward, when u use it, is it any ability to resist the skill effect: assasin's skill Signet Silence? Why this question - it gives resist +1000 ... Or maybe this is right thinking, that only sorcerer's evasion skill with good timing can protect? - ty for reply :)

That skill wont protect you from silence, 1000 resist without any resist set / pieces is basically = nothing. Illusion as evasion is basically just versus some (1x) physical skill, most silences likely go straigh trough it as it is magical debuff.

That skill wont protect you from silence, 1000 resist without any resist set / pieces is basically = nothing. Illusion as evasion is basically just versus some (1x) physical skill, most silences likely go straigh trough it as it is magical debuff.

Rly thank U for an ability to understand this. So set resist + this buff could be playable.

• cleric and chanter can't kill each other.

Agree with cleric part, but as a chanter you just need to fight long enough to get some good rng stumbles/stuns/silences in a row.

Maybe it takes 5min, but the fight will end for sure.

• cleric and chanter can't kill each other.

Agree with cleric part, but as a chanter you just need to fight long enough to get some good rng stumbles/stuns/silences in a row.

Maybe it takes 5min, but the fight will end for sure.

With my clergy dps, I kill any singer who is going to be cured or dps, I blind him, I paralyze him and goodbye chanter

Ah ye, i'm sure your extensive experience as a chanter can testify. You probably beat everyone as chanter.

Oh wait.

I'd like you to make a chanter, i'll introduce you to half of the classes and see how you deal with them, i'm sure it could be hilarious to see.

Chanter was exactly what you said, for a few months, in 6.0, and it stopped with 6.5. That's all, never was before that, never been since then.

And I talk as an experienced player who played all classes aside from bard/AT/painter and someone who main chanter since 3.0.

Currently, chanter is far from being a top tier class.

Meet a good SM? You're dead.

Meet a good Gunner? You're dead.

Meet a good Cleric? You're dead.

Meet a good Assa? You're dead.

Meet a good Bard? 80/20 Bard has a higher chance to win.

Meet a good Gladi? 60/40 Gladi has a higher chance to win.

Meet a good Painter? 40/60 Chanter has a higher chance to win.

Meet a good Ranger? 20/80 Chanter has a higher chance to win.

Meet a good Templar? You win.

Meet a good Sorc? You win.

I can't say how the matchup shifted for AT with 7.5 since I didnt fight any good AT, but I can only assume it's more in favor of chanter since the runes help go through their resists.

AT is tier C anyways :(

What a shame when you got Killed by an AT !

7.5 and 7.7 same condition for ATs

Alright, C tier xDDDD y'all should play sorc before even saying your class is C tier for real. You have no idea what playing a bottom tier class is.

AT is mid tier right now, it's still crazy strong when you have everything maxed, but its not the god tier class it was in 6.5/7.0

I hate stupid people.

Edited 2 times, last by Aura ().

• AT is tier C anyways :(

What a shame when you got Killed by an AT !

7.5 and 7.7 same condition for ATs

Not at killed you, the gear killed you. No reason to be ashamed, game is just lol

And korean aion players... let´s be serious most people you see on youtube are mediocre and just hammering the keyboard. Only because someone is streaming it doesn´t mean he is good. Especially those typical names here like in this vid, they are just gear carried keyboard mashers. There are lot better players in eu, in kr they just get max gear easier.

I can only facepalm if i see all those gladiator videos from the same kr names...

Anyway, AT definitely isn´t c tier.

• The chanter should increase the dps both in pvp and pve, in this update they helped him with 500 more pve but it is not enough, I see it exactly the same, unless you have the new ability of odian

• It is ur typing, my is other. Good chanter can kill good Assa, good Bard (if he is no wearing "cancer"). I think good chanter will lose vs good gladi and templar.

vs robots: runes + glyphs can win battle vs robot

• Yes I'm sure you have more experience than me on chanter :rofl:

I hate stupid people.

• I have no experience, but i am doing also things and I see how good chanters doing pvp:thumbup: EDIT: if U cant win vs many classes, Ur set and skill is not (edit: going) in pair with Ur char's experience :)

EDIT: PAinters, Clers and Gunners R doing tryhard to every others classes caus the best trio in game for now, like without any balance vs others classes.

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• I have no experience, but i am doing also things and I see how good chanters doing pvp:thumbup: EDIT: if U cant win vs many classes, Ur set and skill is not in pair with Ur char's experience :)

Yes yes ofc that must be it :rofl:

I hate stupid people.

• For me it´s

Same or similar gear = dead enemy.

Most of the time :3

Class doesn´t matter for me, except maybe sm can be really cancerous if played right but not really many people do so.