Instance Merchant suggestions

• Good idea? 15

The result is only visible to the participants.

First of all let me congratulate you for trying to innovate and improve the Aion experience.

That being said, I would like to discuss some tweaking in this currency. In order to do so let me bring you some perspective.

The purpose of this feature is to lean the RNG factor by creating some linear progression which is understandable and the price of gear for example seem fair.

But enchantment stones... I don t get it because the item itself is pure rng ie: you can fail when you use it so farming instances to get it does not promise you progress.

Let s take a simple optimal situation that rarely happens: You enchant 1 piece of ultimate +3 to +10 with legendary stones.

Perfect chain of +1 scenario: This will take you 7 stones

Which represents 42 runs of instances: 6x7=42

Which represents one month of weekly Makarna+Prom+Stella 4x3 =12 // 3.5 times

So for full +10 on armor + 1 two hand weapon this means nearly 7 months of running those 3 instances..... if you never fail a single stone and you still have to enchant +10 to +15...

My math may be completely wrong feel free to correct me.

But here is my suggestion:

Keep the price of gear as is

Put the price legendary enchant to 2/3 coins

Put the price of Ultimate to 4/6

Ultimate stone should be available with the 2 NPCs at slightly different rate. New player will never be able to get them with hard instances because they need +15 gear so infinite loop...

What do you think?

• If you ask me I think that price of both stones and parts of gear are too high ;/ it wouldn't be a problem if many people would be recruiting on LFG .... but it is! I spend this weekend tryning to do as many instances as I can and.... ending up with 3 silver and 1 gold coin ... cuz not so many people were interested by doing instances sadly ;/ meaby I just weren't lucky but ...

• legendary enchants are somewhat cheap on broker around 12kk

u get some from quests, from fame, from ignots..etc etc

this is just something for free

4x maka + 4x pw to get something for free..is ok

and u dont need +15 gear for hard instances

new feathers/accessories are already like +15 old stuffs

so only for weapon/armor u need enchants now..and even +10 is mostly enough as they nerfed most of instances already

• so only for weapon/armor u need enchants now..and even +10 is mostly enough as they nerfed most of instances already

Start doing Prome HM and Makarna HM and say that again.

This isn't "free" as you still need to do the instances. Before, you did the instances and got rewarded way more (at least enchant stone/kinah wise) so i don't even get this logic of "guys it's just free stuff"...it's really not, it's a compensation to the nerf which doesn't compensate it nearly enough.

• Dropping numbers is not dropping facts....

1-legendary enchants are somewhat cheap on broker around 12kk. Incorrect fact you are only stating your server and your faction in my Auction they are around 18M and we had a big kinah nerf what about new players?

2 What quest? How many stones you get? Is it daily/weekly? You are probably talking about those one time quest so basically you get 10 stones in total. Let me remind you one thing full armor plus weapon with no fail which is impossible is between 50 to 70 stones just to get +10.... try again

3 Fame lvl 1 if inggi/gelk gives u 2 stones per week random between ancestral and leg. Have you tried? You mainly get ancestrals

inggi lvl 4 gives you 3 leg pvp/pve so statistically that 1.5 pve stone per week....

So basically you dont get more than 10 or 20 pve stones here the first time then you are lucky if you get 3 per week. You need 30-50 more so that is about 10 weeks nearly 3 months just to get your gear +10 if you fail not stones....

If you are a new player you will never make it to end game content.

That is not even taking into account the fame and exp farming to be able to get those items every week.

Feel free to give us more detail maybe we are missing something

• Dropping numbers is not dropping facts....

1-legendary enchants are somewhat cheap on broker around 12kk. Incorrect fact you are only stating your server and your faction in my Auction they are around 18M and we had a big kinah nerf what about new players?

in broker u can find enchants and bundles with enchants, sometimes bundle is cheaeper..but true server/faction may have different prices

stormwing/elyos usual price 10-12kk for elgendary pvp/pve stone

am too lazy to check quests , but it should be weekly quests (with either manastone or ench as reward). anyway dumaha siege altars give leg enchs for participation on each altar..just be there do some dmg to something there then move to other altar..there is alot of altars :P

siege is 2 times a day...dumaha opens every other day

and from your faction altars u can buy 5 leg ench coupouns weekly (eats 18 stellium per coupon and 10 ancients enchs for trader...ancient u can get tons from lakrum traders (genesis))

2 leg ench from gold sand (7 ignots each = 9.1kk ench)

stella 3 leg ench from box per run, 4 people needed to open box, still high chance to get one

there is also stormwing event running atm..u can get stones from there too...but most peple go with daevanion select box

not sure where u get 3 ench when ure *lucky*

maybe u talked about ultimate ench stones? 3 weekly sounds about right

Edited once, last by bunnykill ().

• anyway dumaha siege altars give leg enchs for participation on each altar..just be there do some dmg to something there then move to other altar..there is alot of altars :P

i only get stellium, never got enchant there

• anyway dumaha siege altars give leg enchs for participation on each altar..just be there do some dmg to something there then move to other altar..there is alot of altars :P

ah right my mistake, fortgot for newbies, altar sieges give just coupons for high dps:)

so only normal sieges basen/prades/ingi-gelk/reshanta 4x a week...thats up to 28 enchs if u go all forts weekly, i havent noticed any other rewards as just leg stone for participation

Edited once, last by bunnykill ().

ah right my mistake, fortgot for newbies, altar sieges give just coupons for high dps:)

so only normal sieges basen/prades/ingi-gelk/reshanta 4x a week...thats up to 28 enchs if u go all forts weekly, i havent noticed any other rewards as just leg stone for participation

Yes but that is pvp stones instance merch are for pve.

Thanks for some clarification though.

Am still searching for those weekly quest