7.5 sieges

• This patch is a clown fiesta, can we get a rollback to 7.3 until you guys actually test the game and fix the bugs?

This siege felt like an early alpha version with the amount of bugs it had.

Bosses in inggi/gelk having permanent shield.

Siege in gelk/inggi giving no honor point even if you participated if you are in katalam at the time it ends.

Divine/prades/bassen somehow gave 50 honor points for the rank 1 loser fort??? (is that 6.0 rates all over again?) and Divine giving gold medal if you take it (is it april's fools?)

Atleast Reset the honor point ranking again once you're done fixing that mess, thanks.

Galeas

I hate stupid people.

Edited once, last by Aura ().

• Galeas i understand the reason you made the update, but updating to 7.5 in this case it was the worse case senario you made. This version is not ready by far yet. Translation only doesnt fix is issues the server have right now.. Im gonna agree with Aura , either you rollback ( which we all know its almost impossible) and they other thing you can do is to deactivate sieges until you fix it. and ofc reset the Honor Points. People that didnt even pvp or got abyss points , got more HP then those who did made an efford.

this update was way to soon.

• What are the real HP rewards we are supposed to get in sieges?

Due to so many jesters in LFG, we couldn't determine how much HP everyone got.

Some said 50, some said 5, some said 2100, some said 210, others said 265 and some even claimed 10.000.

What are the correct HP rewards we are supposed to get Galeas ?

(From lowest to highest)

• today you will know the real situation

• Galeas

Prades/bassen siege is supposed to start at 10 (according to the patchnotes), and it is currently starting at 9, It would be cool if it could start a bit later like 9:20, because having 7 forts at the same time is complete chaos if you're competing for ranks.

Also yes, please reset the ranks again (but fix all the bugs first)

I hate stupid people.

• Sieges starts at 9:09 pm on Ragnarok. Is it the same on other servers ? If not, even puting katalam at 9:20 is too soon. Would be really great to get it at 10pm I think.

• Sieges starts at 9:09 pm on Ragnarok. Is it the same on other servers ? If not, even puting katalam at 9:20 is too soon. Would be really great to get it at 10pm I think.

10pm is way too late, no one wants to spend 2 hours in row at siege

I hate stupid people.

• Server internal sieges and cross server sieges shouldn't overlap at all IMO. Rather have it at 10PM or 8 PM then.

• I think it would be important to actually fix sieges anyway that they dont start 9:09 and that all servers start the sametime 9:00.

I think several sieges active sametime got pro's and con's.

A lot of sieges active sametime gives a lot of different tactics and situations that factions need to consider for. Also I think this would increase the competition and activity for sieges even via Rank methods.

This way actually having a rank would be "hard work and earned". Also gives more chances for people to compete for a rank.

Infact I personally think it is better to have all sieges active sametime. Either factions work together or then they go "split", while the opponent faction can take advantage of this and capture even enemy forts due to this. (like Asmo could go to Inggison).

I say that keep all the forts active from beginning. It is up to players and factions to decide will they cooperate or not. It's not like 1 alliance could do anything by themself. If 1 alliance goes to X fort while rest of faction goes to other, the others will come eventually anyway to the other fort.

I say: Keep all active, this gives more tactical advantages to factions and might even make sieges way more interesting.<

Otherwise we got boring pve sieges 24/7.

• Galeas

Could you provide all players the GM aoe one shot skill so that we can actually participate in dumaha altars since they stay vulnerable for only ... 2 seconds?

Edit: Actually they went back vulnerable after 10mn, but there was no rewards

I hate stupid people.

Edited once, last by Aura ().

• Are the rewards for Sieges getting fixed as well? I mean, we'll be getting PvP stones as before I hope? Otherwise, RIP enchant stones, considering Morphing is also gone...

Galeas could you please confirm on that matter? Thanks a lot.

• Are the rewards for Sieges getting fixed as well? I mean, we'll be getting PvP stones as before I hope? Otherwise, RIP enchant stones, considering Morphing is also gone...

Galeas could you please confirm on that matter? Thanks a lot.

Actually you are getting legendary PvP stones from siege.