ANCIENT FRAGMENT OF MEMORY

• Hello,

Till today we had ancient fragment of memory for ancient transformation contacts in narakali and the instance for minionites (hiden minionite warehouse). This 2 instances can be done by anyone regarding the set he or she has. Instances done by all players. From today we do not have this fragments in this instances. We have only the fragments in stella normal mode. Not everyone can do stella normal mode. There you need dps, pve set, good group and way too many skills regarding last boss like gluding at the right place and so on.

Your idea for all of this was to make items more available for all of us. Removing the fragments in nakarali and hidden minionite warehouse and replacing them with the new fragments in stella normal is opposite on making the ancient transformation contacts more available.

Can you please let us know is this intended or no?

• To compete with someone with legendary or ultimate transform you have to use the same transforms, because they are too OP. The way to try getting those, were fusing ancient ones. Now the only way is by getting 5 legendary fragments a week.

Yes, I cannot do Stella NM yet

ggwp.

• Galeas can you confirm if the removal of Ancient Fragment of Memory from Narakkalli and Hidden Minionite Warehouse is a bug or not?

It is not a bug. I'm forwarding the feedback about it right now.

I think the fact that you have to roll is not intended though. I reported it to the team.

That was the reply made.

Kayiane (Cleric) - Kwiick (Painter)
    Jupither (Cleric) - Kwaack (Painter)
    Urtem Ragna Elyos

Muleonis (Cleric) - Ajara (Painter)
    Urtem Ragna Asmo

• ... well then I hope they decide to bring it back, and make the decision we all would appreciate. I mean it seemed like a good change until they removed those.

• I can not do stella normal mode too. I do not have pve set. Also there you need be skilled with the last boss and all the mechanic with gluding and so on. If i fail a group 1, 2, 3 times they will quit and no one will accept the in the group again. Fail another group same result. So getting fragment is not possible.

Since Gameforge said they want make the ancient transformations more available and restricting then only to stella normal and giving 1 ancient transformation per 6 weeks (in case you can make it) i do not think this is making the ancient transformations more available. It is opposite. I do not understand this. You want make it more accessible to the players but in same time you make it impossible for getting. What exactly they want to do? Make it more available or impossible for getting?

In order we get the so desired ultimate transformation we need indeed fuse legendaries. To get legendaries you need fuse ancients. Is the ultimate transformation long term goal for 15.0? It seems so.

I hope Galeas will reconsider and talk to the team and explain them why they must return the fdragments back in nara and minionite instance.

• It was mind numbing to farm them but at least it was something.

Would be nice to have them back.

• Galeas

since you back, and you didn't address this issue yesterday, do you (not you personally but whole team) are considering bringing fragments back to narakkalli and extra Ancient Transformation Breath to shop?

• Galeas

since you back, and you didn't address this issue yesterday, do you (not you personally but whole team) are considering bringing fragments back to narakkalli and extra Ancient Transformation Breath to shop?

It has been forwarded. It is not planned at the moment.

• Galeas

It has been forwarded. It is not planned at the moment.

I would urge the team strongly to reconsider and bring it back :)

• I recently took a closer look at the collection bonuses... Yikes!

Would be fantastic to get those fragments back or, since Narakkali will be removed, just add them in minionite and increase the number to 25.

I'm assuming ancient contracts are not a best seller in the shop so it shouldn't affect the income, hell it might even encourage people to spend and try for legendary contracts.

• It has been forwarded. It is not planned at the moment.

so why did you remove them in like last week of april, when many have already 400 pieces for next month

is it really that much to gave us 2 ancients/month so we can have a fuse chance for legendary with 27,5% probability every 3 months?