Your laptop getting slow and slower ? Even you reset it still slow ?

• No it's not because your laptop too old the real reason is your battery is too old and broken

If you do not wish to replace your laptop's battery easy way to make your laptop running like brand new is remove the battery from your laptop and use direct power source try this if your laptop running too slow 8o:):P

• For whoever wanna try this "advice", please read up a bit about the side effects of not using battery might cause and all the risks related to that and then decide if you actually wanna try that.

• I did the research and here's what I found.

Is Running a Laptop Without a Battery Safe for You and the Device?

Last Updated on May 23, 2019

laptop-battery-troubleshooting-repair-computer-featured.jpg

One of our readers posed the question about running a laptop without the battery. And others are wondering the same thing. Here’s what you should know.

One of our readers has posted this and, since quite a few people seem to be wondering the same thing, I’ll try to give an answer.

Life Without a Laptop Battery

I had a laptop that had a faulty battery, so I removed the battery and continued to use the laptop on AC power, as it rarely left the house. The fact that it almost never left the house made me give up on the idea of buying a new battery for it. It’s mainly being used as a desktop replacement.

Did it affect the computer performance or harm it in any way? No, it did not. Did it continue to work just as before? Yes, it did.

You can Use a Laptop without the Battery

There is no reason why a laptop wouldn’t work just fine without the battery in it, as long as you take a few aspects into account.

First of all, make sure you’re using the original power adapter that came with the laptop. Power variations could cause components on the laptop’s motherboard to fail, which is something that the battery can prevent, by acting the way a UPS would.

And speaking of power, you probably shouldn’t use a laptop without a battery if you live in an area where high-intensity electrical loads are likely. If you know that you don’t have good quality electrical current, don’t do this, or use a UPS too. That way you can make sure that your laptop doesn’t suffer any damage in the event of a high load. Not to mention a UPS is essential anyway as you won’t lose your work in the case of a power outage, and they act as a surge protector too.

Another important thing is never to remove the power cord from the laptop when the laptop is working, as that could cause damage to its components.

Also, don’t touch the battery contacts when it’s plugged in. They are well hidden in the case of most laptops, but you could get a bit of a jolt. It’s pretty low-voltage — most of them are at 24V maximum.

And remember only to take out the battery when the laptop is turned off and unplugged.

Empty links removed

- Fregion

• There are people who still use laptops for video games? Jesus Christ.

Also, your thread is off topic.

There are ppl who can only afford to buy a pc once in a few years and they choose portability. I was one of them when i started uni, but after 1st year i realized that the laptop i bought is plain useless, every project i was able to make on uni's pcs and at home, all i needed was an usb memory stick. But as i said, for many others portability is more important than performance

• Instead of battery think about SSD harddrive. Remove batteries from battery pack and place empty cover back(you need hide connector for battery), use power adapter and you will see difference ;)

I have laptop, too. It is easier to hide laptop like desktop.

Precision If you want judge laptop users check Asus Mothership, or Alienware laptops and compare it with your desktop

• It depends on how you use it, the brand, and its core. You also have to make sure that there is no program running in the background or even uninstall the unnecessary programs or software you have.