Assasin stigma buil!

• Hello everyone,

I just leveled up my sin to 80, and now I am looking for best pvp and pve stigma build.

And ofc some tricks regarding combos, if someone can help that will be nice.

Thank you in advance !

^^8)

• Stigmas for pvp: Shadowfall, Venomous Strike, Ambush raid/Deadly Abandon/Shadow walk, depending on your play style and or preference, Lighting slash, Fleeing posture, Dagger oath.

Stigmas for pve: Deadly Abandon, Sigil strike, Eye of Wrath, Apply Lethal Venom, Dash and Slash or Lightning slash if you're in group for the debuff, Dagger oath.

You can switch some stuff up, especially with your pve stigmas. These are simply my recommendations.

As for tips;

•Use keybinds with all your skills, especially since you're playing a sin.

•Learn how to weave ( at least for pve ) with the "devotion" buff. Hence,I strongly advice you to keybinds your auto attack to an extra mouse button if you got any. If not, keybinds it to somewhere you can easily access and spam it.

•Learn how to cover silence or blind, meaning putting two debuffs or dots (eg. poison) before using blind or silence, so the enemy can't use a greater healing potion to cleanse it. This is why I STRONGLY suggest lightning slash and venomous strike (Do note that you have to attack the enemy from behind with venomous in order for it to proc.)

•You need at least 3 rune carvings on your enemy in order to use pain rune, aether hold, silence properly for pvp. For pve always try to go for max in order to deal more damage ( aether hold deals zero damage so avoid it in pve. )

Hard to explain actual combos over a forum post but I'll chuck one in there for you for PvP. Keep in mind that while you're performing a combo, depending on your speed, you might need to adapt.

Buff up with everything except Slayer --> Ambush raid from behind, (presuming you're using it) --> venomous strike --> swift edge --> Lightning Slash --> Beast Fang --> Silence OR blind, depending on what class you're fighting. If the enemy is a caster, use blind first then silence, if physical, vice versa. --> Ambush --> Whirlwind Slash (3x daevanion if you have it, otherwise skip this ), surprise attack, etc etc.

For pve, I haven't a clue. I've never played sin for pve really. Just auto attack a lot and you should be fine I suppose.

I hope this helps you out a bit. If you've got any more questions feel free to ask and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Good luck & have fun!

• Oh also, forgot to mention; if you're going to use lightning slash as a stigma, you should go to your skills menu --> chains, and drag lightning slash on top of soul slash.

This way, you'll automatically use lightning slash instead of soul.

Either that or you can put it on a different keybind.

Of course, this is presuming you're a newbie and don't know about this stuff. In that case, don't mind this!

• I'd like to add that you should actually also be weaving during Dagger Oath in PVE. The effect can only be triggered once per action (even though you strike twice with your weapons, there is only one proc possible). Other than that, everything important has been said.

Might aswell lock the thread now. Impressive Robocunt

• Well since you've been left blank regarding pve, I'll throw in some stuff aswell. Assuming that you have your Daeva skills (Seal Eruption, Swift Heavy Attack, Whirlwind Slash, Boosted Second Slash, Bestial Surprise Attack) unlocked, of course.

Buff yourself up at the beginning. If your tank can't keep aggro, you might only want to start with Dagger Oath and Deadly Abandon. Never prebuff Slayer or Eye of Wrath.

Never start off with Swift Heavy Attack. Just run up to the boss like a normal human being and apply the Lightning Slash debuff (1k pdef results in about 10-20% damage, which is ridiculously underrated.).

After applying Lightning Slash, you want to use Swift Heavy Attack and pair it with 3x Whirlwind Slash and your entire Surprise Attack chain. Do not use Slayer yet.

If your Whirlwind Slashes crit, which they should, your Surprise Attack and your Swift Heavy Attack will go off cooldown around the same time.

After your first 6 crits, use your Assassination chain w/ Boosted Second Slash, Swift Edge again, go for 5 Runes using your rune carves or Fang Strike, Seal Eruption, Swift Edge, and so on.

When your Swift Heavy Attack and (Bestial) Surprise Attack go off cooldown, your Whirlwind Slash will still not be available. What you want to do instead is, use Swift Heavy Attack, then quickly buff Slayer, use Bestial Surprise Attack, its chain, and the Swift Edge chain afterwards. Proceed with another rune buildup, Seal Eruption, and so on.

Keep in mind that, even though Bestial Surprise Attack (the blue one) has less damage on paper than the regular Surprise Attack, for some reason it still does a ton more. Don't ask me why, but those numbers on our Backstab chain (or any skill that gets "bonus damage" if certain conditions are met, like Assassination for example) are complete and utter BS.

Use Eye of Wrath only on your big sh*t. Eye of Wrath and Slayer do not stack. Always prefer Slayer over Eye of Wrath.

Never cast Massacre in your boss rotation. If you need massive aoe damage, use Swift Heavy Attack, Slayer, Massacre for maximum efficiency.

Do not use your Airbind as mentioned above for damage. It's a waste of time and runes.

Seal Eruption does very good damage. Your silence seal does meh damage, so use it only if you have no other physical skills ready.

If you have a top tier transformation and are permanently attack speed capped (or if you're a p2w boi and have Kaisinel), you'll always need to weave, or else you'll end up on cooldown.

If you need to burst for some reason, only weave when Dagger Oath and/or Devotion and/or Lethal Venom are up. If they're not, just spam away. Keep in mind that you'll look like an idiot standing there auto attacking for some seconds afterwards though.

If you need a priority in enchanting your Stigmas, first go for Dagger Oath, then Deadly Abandon, then everything else in no particular order. Dagger Oath will get bonus damage while Deadly Abandon will lose some cooldown. It might not seem like much, but on +12 you'll lose around 30 secs of your Deadly Abandon cooldown, which has 2 minutes from the start and its duration is 1 min, so instead of having 1 minute downtime for Deadly Abandon, you'll essentially cut that buff's downtime in half.

If you have a +15 off-hand weapon and you want to upgrade it to a new one, only do so if you can instantly enchant it to +15. Off-hand base damage doesn't count towards your Physical Attack and you'll basically just lose a whole lot of pve/pvp attack if you replace a highly enchanted off-hand weapon with a higher grade one.

If you want to get into Daeva Skill enchanting, first go for Whirlwind Slash, then for Swift Heavy Attack, then for other stuff. The upgraded Whirlwind Slash is insane as it fully resets all of your gap closers instantly, extending your 3 second safe crit time into 6 full seconds (8 if your Swift Heavy Attack is also upgraded) of pure critical obliteration.

Edited 2 times, last by Precision ().

• Keep in mind that, even though Bestial Surprise Attack (the blue one) has less damage on paper than the regular Surprise Attack, for some reason it still does a ton more. Don't ask me why, but those numbers on our Backstab chain (or any skill that gets "bonus damage" if certain conditions are met, like Assassination for example) are complete and utter BS.

You might think that they are BS because the movement of mobs in this game is stupid, that's why i always use surprise attack combo first right after ambush and then proceed with whirling because ambush will always jump behind the boss no matter how you see the boss, sometimes it jumps in front of the boss but it's actually behind =]
    But everything else you two guys said is on point, GL OP.
    I haven't played assassin for a while now but this is a good test case to try when i get home.

KebabVaderYami   failboat maybe you guys know more about this ? Ty.

ez class - ez gameplay

• Keep in mind that, even though Bestial Surprise Attack (the blue one) has less damage on paper than the regular Surprise Attack, for some reason it still does a ton more. Don't ask me why, but those numbers on our Backstab chain (or any skill that gets "bonus damage" if certain conditions are met, like Assassination for example) are complete and utter BS.

Conditional bonus damage doesn't scale with physical, magical, bonus PvE or bonus PvP attack - it's just a flat value multiplied by the other factors, like the level 76 passive and crit modifier

You might think that they are BS because the movement of mobs in this game is stupid, that's why i always use surprise attack combo first right after ambush and then proceed with whirling because ambush will always jump behind the boss no matter how you see the boss, sometimes it jumps in front of the boss but it's actually behind =]
    But everything else you two guys said is on point, GL OP.
    I haven't played assassin for a while now but this is a good test case to try when i get home.

KebabVaderYami   failboat maybe you guys know more about this ? Ty.

You're wrong. Test it out if you don't believe me. Conditional Surprise Attack does less damage than Bestival Surprise Attack, regardless of position.

• I said might, didn't say you are wrong m8 :P

and yeah, tested. Now i can say u were completely right, it is bullshit and the reason might be the one Nemesis Stormheart said above.

ez class - ez gameplay

• Worth to use old weapon as second weapon?

if it's +25 or higher, the lack of attack from off-hand might be worth for weaving, but if u're the type of assassin who does not weave then it's a definitely no go.

If you have one, just test urself, see how much you normally weave and compare dps sessions ;)

ez class - ez gameplay

• I wrote a lot with him. He may is the best Korean sin.

This is the s minion patch. Because he has gold stigmas. Gold stigmas get a dmg boost of 30-50%. So maybe the gold stimga buff of dagger oath is bad.

Aion-Signa.png

giphy.gif

Edited once, last by Strohmie ().