Elyos or Asmos?

• Hello, I have started playing Aion with my boyfriend and was curious which side to join on Stormwing Elyos or Asmo?

Thanks for the answers^^

• It does not really matter, depends what you'll like for visuals :) Just so you know there is more Elyos than Asmos atm.

• Elyos of course because we are the good guys.

I'd not take that as a reason for being more active.

Yes, there are in general more elyos playing, but it was always like this. But this does not mean that all asmos are only afk. ;)

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• Elyos of course because we are the good guys.

I'd not take that as a reason for being more active.

Yes, there are in general more elyos playing, but it was always like this. But this does not mean that all asmos are only afk. ;)

Hmm, hard to decide which side to go :whistling:

• In general, asmos get more altars. At sieges, elyos wipe asmos then asmos wipe elyos. I don't see a clear difference at sieges. Pick whatever side your friends are playing as this game is not worth playing without.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• In general, asmos get more altars. At sieges, elyos wipe asmos then asmos wipe elyos. I don't see a clear difference at sieges. Pick whatever side your friends are playing as this game is not worth playing without.

as any mmorpg, in my opinion, always better with friends:D

• I've always played elyos, never tried asmo, but on every svr i've played it seemed that asmos are working better togheter. This is just my pov.
    If i were to start again from scratch i would join asmo side on storm.

• I've played elyos since the beginning, due to friends leaving i played asmo for a while, And switched back to good old elyos. Regardless the community, it doesn't really matter which side you play. Both sides have great people, and not so great people. also both are strong factions, And both are crowded. Ofcourse there are more Elyos then Asmo but still...

In all the years i play so far it's always been like this.

Chose on what you prefer :) and play for fun. not faction wise.

Strenght is what we gain from the madness we survive ♡

• I've always played elyos, never tried asmo, but on every svr i've played it seemed that asmos are working better togheter. This is just my pov.
    If i were to start again from scratch i would join asmo side on storm.

Thank you for your nice answer^^

• I've played elyos since the beginning, due to friends leaving i played asmo for a while, And switched back to good old elyos. Regardless the community, it doesn't really matter which side you play. Both sides have great people, and not so great people. also both are strong factions, And both are crowded. Ofcourse there are more Elyos then Asmo but still...

In all the years i play so far it's always been like this.

Chose on what you prefer :) and play for fun. not faction wise.

Aaw, thank you for your sweet answer, I'll keep it in mind:good:

• My personal experience after playing both sides for 10 years is that there are more cheaters on asmo side and generally the more self-centered sociopath ppl tend to play them, it's kinda the underdog faction. I suggest going Elyos if you want a more friendly community.

Edited once, last by Shira ().

• My personal experience after playing both sides for 10 years is that there are more cheaters on asmo side and generally the more self-centered sociopath ppl tend to play them, it's kinda the underdog faction. I suggest going Elyos if you want a more friendly community.

Oooh,thank you so much for the answer^^

• Well I've played both faction as well, and I prefer Asmo hands down... They always had more interesting Lore then ELyos and nicer looking gear ^^.

Now in this patch that doesn't matter as much as it used to (both faction can look almost the same now ) and toxic people are on both factions..

Cheaters are on both factions as well, as are good and friendly helpful people. Just choose what you like best and join a nice legion and have fun!

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• Well I've played both faction as well, and I prefer Asmo hands down... They always had more interesting Lore then ELyos and nicer looking gear ^^.

Now in this patch that doesn't matter as much as it used to (both faction can look almost the same now ) and toxic people are on both factions..

Cheaters are on both factions as well, as are good and friendly helpful people. Just choose what you like best and join a nice legion and have fun!

True, true all sides have all kind of people ^^