How to level crafting easier / farm fragment?

• Hello ppl,
    some friends made me start Aion few weeks ago i have mixed feelings but sofar i like it.

But now im at the part where i would like to level crafting for fragments and some gear, but leveling crafting seems really really expensive ,i mean i think it would cost like 50 gp worth kinah or maybe more idk. Im trying to farm but the amount of ancient malleability i get compared to how much crafting needs is really bad.Some friend told me these mats costed 2000 in broker before but if its true how is it possible that its 15-20x more now?

So long story short i would really appreciate if someone could share tipps for obtaining fragment or craft materials faster.

• It's more expensive due to drop rate nerfs and because some bots are being banned now

There are no tips for level up crafting faster. It's how it works. The only things you could possibly do in order to get fragments is to sell your alchemium and buy crafted pvp stuff off the broker, buy pvp gear with your genesis crystals or farm ultimate gear in red katalam (which is arguably the best source for fragments right now)

• Thanks for the tipps, but its still weird that they dont trying to fix that and expects people to spend 3-4 billion just for leveling crafting while its costed around 500-700 million or so if its true what friends said.
    I like the game and all but if they dont care about such things i dont know what to expect later on , while this issue could be solved easily n make players less frustrated.

• Thanks for the tipps, but its still weird that they dont trying to fix that and expects people to spend 3-4 billion just for leveling crafting while its costed around 500-700 million or so if its true what friends said.
    I like the game and all but if they dont care about such things i dont know what to expect later on , while this issue could be solved easily n make players less frustrated.

Not wanna sound rude or anything but the problem is you. You're only required to get your crafting up to 100 in order to be able to craft ancient grade pvp gear for extraction, yet you're complaining about the effort it takes to actually max it out. Take the easy route, get it up to 100.

• Nah its okay, its just that its still not normal that you have to spend 10x more than before for crafting those weapons and get fragments out of them, and the rest of the gearing process is already takes a lot of effort, yeah i could go for katalam gear but its still not solve that issue about crafting but yeah easier to ignore it.

• Hello ppl,
    some friends made me start Aion few weeks ago i have mixed feelings but sofar i like it.

But now im at the part where i would like to level crafting for fragments and some gear, but leveling crafting seems really really expensive ,i mean i think it would cost like 50 gp worth kinah or maybe more idk. Im trying to farm but the amount of ancient malleability i get compared to how much crafting needs is really bad.Some friend told me these mats costed 2000 in broker before but if its true how is it possible that its 15-20x more now?

So long story short i would really appreciate if someone could share tipps for obtaining fragment or craft materials faster.

my advice would be is to go out and farm, and get materials.

Then to level crafting, decide what you want to craft at the end, this will help decide what items you should craft to level.
    As there are now a lot more items to craft every 10 levels, it's easier than before, just you need the mats. Crafting mats you will need later on will help with the burden, as you can use them. Crafting just to level is expensive on it's own.

• Or then ignore crafting, because they will eventually remove that also and bring a new method of crafting table anyway after a while because they realize you can get money from this also.

Then make that new crafting system even more difficult than right now and half of materials need to be bought from Aion Store because the drops for materials will be nearly impossible to achieve. Maybe from a 12-24 instance can drop "sometimes" 1 material that everyone needs to roll on. You need at least 36 of those materials for longterm goals.

This is how it feels that the game goes with every "new thing". Best example are the transformation contracts.