What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• Why should anyone buy your stigmas? You get them anyway with lvl 80. so no need to buy them. And therefor no chance for abusers here :)

But i see the "problem" with the legy contract. I would delete and recreate/lvl up new chars on my main account to get 11 legy contracts every 7 days ^^

• Would be something provided only once per account indeed (so no transform abuse).

However, this would be still abused as well since you can create an account, lvl up a char and then sell the stigma (you loose the transform anyway).

• My idea would help at least everyone get to +12 easyer...since u would start with +9 would be easyer to reach 12 after...

also survey could be x1/account so still wouldnt be bad, also even if u create new acc with the purpose to sell +9 stigmas doubt people would buy them since u can lvl 1 char in cuple h and get all stigmas u want for your cars.

twardy still waiting my selectable ZIkel >>

• i have the best idea ever, how about getting a better route for everyone, so everyone can enjoy this game without ping spikes? cant be real that some maps run normally with little lag spikes and makarna or prometuns every couple seconds 60-100 ms

why can every other game provide a stable ping, but aion cant? multi million dollar company btw

• i have the best idea ever, how about getting a better route for everyone, so everyone can enjoy this game without ping spikes? cant be real that some maps run normally with little lag spikes and makarna or prometuns every couple seconds 60-100 ms

why can every other game provide a stable ping, but aion cant? multi million dollar company btw

Seems like you have no clue about connections and cables o.o :/ https://prnt.sc/t3ci0i other games have way more hops just sayin

Edited once, last by Doojacat ().

Seems like you have no clue about connections and cables o.o :/ https://prnt.sc/t3ci0i other games have way more hops just sayin

cool screenshot and how does it help me with my ping spikes?

• What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION?

#1 want a roll back in Patch 1.1

or Maybe a comeback as an AION-Classic Server ?:loveheart:

&

no I do not go to any P-Server ! :chair:

• I am playing this game from pre-order actually ;p still love it..

My opinion about AION to be a great PvP game like old days is about losing HP and AP when u kill a player. So ranks or whatever will be active and change . Now someone that can participate in every siege and gain all the HP correct and build ranks can stay forever like this. Make the HP and AP ( AP is alright active ..u gain and lose on pvp ) to be gain from player from killing other players. Not only for sieges or saw ever. Believe me. Everyone will chase those high Ranks and the game will be more alive. See at the start of the game.. lose and gain AP throug pvp and farm and buy items with AP. my opinion. ;) think about it. because i see more and more the game will be PvE and not PvP and people get tired killing mobs all day or run the instances again and again and again. routine will kill us ;)

• Good idea at first (and make sense according to before first shugo event era).

However, just hope that that does not becoming a zerg fest again.

And to have those ranked going out only when they can xform in full groups.

• any chances the atreia pass rewards can be exchanged? i prefered the old ones where u had weekly x1 tradable selectable Legendary enchant, over the powder/odian we get now....

basically i dont see any benefit for having a goldpack besides the 200shugo gold and the 2 free daeva chests /month....

Galeas

• any chances the atreia pass rewards can be exchanged? i prefered the old ones where u had weekly x1 tradable selectable Legendary enchant, over the powder/odian we get now....

basically i dont see any benefit for having a goldpack besides the 200shugo gold and the 2 free daeva chests /month....

Galeas

Definitely not. I prefer odian fragments and especially powder.

• And to have those ranked going out only when they can xform in full groups.

They did it already …

The X-Form Players built Groups and Inc Gelkmaros & Inggison Fortress of Illusion

each night I see them hopefully want to kill afk Players inside the Citys…

I mean maybe if there is a OW Map that does not allowed an Groupbuilding ?

then yes ...