What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• I think this should deserve another topic on its own, as it's not anymore related, but I'll respond to it.

Watching vashiro's stream for a brief time yesterday, I got reminded over and over again that besides all the p2w and all it's missing content problems, the current content isn't playable. Basically, he got boss reset a few times. This happened to a lot others. How many times the game is behaving differently than it is supposed to be? How many times I got pissed of in Stella or PW, because of these bugs? You can't even advance further in PW, although it's supposed to be viable for everyone.

Not only that NC is not testing their own patches they send but our testing team, our QA team is nonexistent if they let such patches go through and push it to the live servers. The same is happening with events, as so many times they went wrong. The customers are the ones testing this game. You can see how much they care about this game at this point.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited once, last by failboat ().

• you have our players feedback in thread dedicated to 7.2 and 7.5 patch... there is a lot of information what people like and dont like and want in game....

i have many suggestions but really, i dont think GF will do something more with the game then they did already.... (the last NERF was so brutal and reverse was not so big)

so you will see many players will leave the game before 7.5 or just skip it and MAYBE they come back in 8.0.

As you wroted there are many NEW and more user friendly games so i dont believe this game will have more players in the future then it have now

I think people are past skipping patches then coming back, the players just log in for maybe 2 weeks and never come back it’s 50% due to the Rip off shop and crap rewards from events, and rewards for doing anything are rubbish

• Thanks for verified from someone who experienced the original game I guess story of Lineage 2m ends here.I won't derailed the thread anymore :)

Back on topic I think first thing they should do is update the engine for modern PCs and laptops so more people will able to play.That's I want from NC.

For GameForge I only want shop before 6.0 back,a shop that full of skins.And discounted price in any event of seasons and if possible reverse Luna back to 5.x :*

I can't think anything else if those 2 things ain't done yet. 8)

I don't know it's all a lot of talking and yet no official response feel like our voices will gone with the wind :/

• 1. Change the untradable gp veteran ench stone bundles to tradable

2. Put Real rewards in every event

3. Add simple daily pvp and pve quest with good rewards like ultimate stone, stigma ench stone, daevanion skill , ancient trasformation contract

4. Remove all rng bundle in the shop

5. Add ultimate stones , ancient contracts , daevanion skill in the shop, all tradable, and at an affordable price

Do this and You Will safe aion, if not good luck

• How about remove VR all together? As it's yet another pay power element that makes new players run away, we already have too many of those.

Hah, cute suggestions everyone, but remember Gameforge's mentality. Why things are the way they are now. Everything is profit, that includes every little gacha element that Aion has, from enchanting your armor, to transformations, to skill books, to minions. That's why there's always a scarcity of something, so that when they add a "PROMO" event they can make money by selling the important in game item thru RNG.
    Making items character/account bound, limiting kinah trade, all these things were added in order to make you PAY for items.

This monetization model doesn't fare well in 2019 nor will it in 2020. Unless maybe you drop the "pay 5000 euro for your character" model and actually make things extremely accessible in cash shop.

Aion has been having issues since way back but they never listened. Unfortunate. I almost wanna say I told you so. But it's too late to change the model now, except making things less expensive, more accessible in game.

Also I don't think they will have trouble balancing the "rewards" so that people will still have goals and it won't feel like you get everything to easy (the least of my worries tho) or if they give you a bone and say "hey we did something about that".

An important thing nobody mentioned, it's extremely unlikely for people that quit to come back to the game. And it's also very very hard to attract new players without actually making the game fair first, without properly advertising it. Look at what older other MMO's did in order to see a little success, they had to completely reinvent themselves, abandon the old model of the game, and start a-new with a new monetization system.

My last post here since I seem to be repeating myself, best of luck and everyone.

• For clarity's sake, the current model doesn't require you to pay 5000 euro for your character.

You can already move ahead of 90%-99% of everyone by paying 500-700 euro for your character.

It's not that hard to attract people either, considering every other available MMO is just plain boring and/or bad. The only reason I myself keep playing aion is because no good MMO exists yet, including wow.

• I think f2p with monetize model will eventually fail.

It created imbalance between players who pay and does not pay and make most players who can't compete leave and eventually the whales who p2w so hard will leave the game too during the fact there's no one left for them to dominated anymore.

Ofc the company needs to get money to run itself but right now the current system is not balanced in the future there will be a new model and better model to replace this.

• :scensored:

As per the community guidelines: Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that.

- Zapiel

• IMO, the game doesn't feel entertaining to a regular player. I work from 7-16 everyday, i go home, i login and then my 2nd job starts in Aion. I have to farm like a madman, bust my nyerk off and solo prome/makarna, grind all the pvp/pve instances with as few ppl as possible, just to stay relevant and get "better" rewards then normal people.

My gear is certainly way above average with full ultimate +10-+15. And my 4th legendary transform was luckily finally a PHYSICAL one. (got it finally 2 weeks ago).

For a "regular" player, i would run and hide after first 10 minutes of being level 80 and reaching end-game content. The cash-wall that some items(stigma enchant, daeva skills, transforms etc.) are behind is unreachable for many of us. I myself resorted in "merching" certain items on broker and selling everything i own in-game, just to get all stigmas +9/+10 took me like 2 months -.-. If i had used Euros, i would have had all stigmas +9-+12 in 20 minutes :) or however much time i could have needed to enchant them from +0-+12.

So as Rinnie mentioned on previous post, you either quit ur real-life job and farm like a lunatic while never missing any entry and using up all the CDs, every day, every month, you will never progress in this "game/job"(lets be honest, feels like a 2nd job if u wanna be good at it)
    Ive been playing Aion since 2009 and it has never felt so bad to login. Maybe i am just getting old and i feel like i have other responsibilities and i cant waste 5+hours a day online just to not fall behind with the rest of the server.

I hope Vashiro 's post will be of any use and they will actually read it. You are doing GODs work, keep it up

• I hope Vashiro 's post will be of any use and they will actually read it. You are doing GODs work, keep it up

If it's not then we will have no choice but to play Aion in it's current un-achievable goal form or not.

As you mentioned there just isn't the hours in a day to get everything done now mainly because Red Katalam is fairly time consuming especially during PVP zerges.

So far there is no clear Gameforge plan to adjust or rescue Aion for Europe.

Aion is definitely still good enough but some of the suggestions here will also need to be implemented quite soon imo.

They have at least stated with better social katalam entry times today; so let us hope there is more to come.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• how are the times more social? midday is work and latenight sleep for next working day. atleast for me it did not improve anything except for saturday nights (not very social tho). i still vote for opening it 24/7 and let people choose their own schedule.

• how are the times more social?

Opening Times of Red katalam got changed:

• It's open now from 11am to 3pm & 6pm to 1am

They are much longer, not suit everyone but more flexible than before.

• i agree for me in katalam nothing changed opens at 6..when for me it has been better to open at 4-5 for example.... until 00-01

in weekends its nice that it opens at 12...but during week i work so its a no go...

well, if that means more social for you. i guess we just have to agree to disagree.

for me this looks like the "worst way" possible to prolong the times.

well, if that means more social for you. i guess we just have to agree to disagree.

for me this looks like the "worst way" possible to prolong the times.

Giving an extra day time slot is ideal for shift workers and the evening slot is extended two hours.

• Permanent Marchutan Form contract as jackpot prize for (credit) cards event + legendary contract, yet nothing but crumbs for normal players. This is surely not what I wanted to see in the future of Aion. Shame on you guys at Gameforge. Close this topic already.