What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• For many, maaaany people there is a one change to be maked fast as possible.... NO HONOR POINTS FROM MOBS.
    Thanks for attention ~~!

by creating wiki zone and let everyone edit ?

have you seen what states are the websites or shops in? Even dark style for forums had to be done by other players. Now come back to earth and think about GF doing wiki-like style website for AION. :D

---------------------------

At the end I see problems that players that didn't get lucky to get inside some group have it hard to get into certain instances like PW HM, Lab HM. Not even talking about Senekta or Mansion. In 6.x there were at least some Makarna groups made on SW that you could join, now I don't see any players creating SW groups for the bigger instances. I would say stop doing instances for Fton of players, those are things that should be made for World bosses etc.

by creating wiki zone and let everyone edit ?

have you seen what states are the websites or shops in? Even dark style for forums had to be done by other players. Now come back to earth and think about GF doing wiki-like style website for AION. :D

Oh forums were redesigned by other players ? how sad <X

I guess both NA and EU are pretty much in same state F _ _ _ you know 8o

• To be honest the situation isn't as grim as some people make it out to be.

If people want to p2w smart with 500e they can get a decent char and with 1000e spent on the game they can get their maxed char pretty easily.

If people p2w but they are not smart they will indeed spend 3k-5k euro for the exact same result as the smart p2w.

However hearing that Lineage 2M failed is a joy to my ears, it means NC was hit right where it hurts, in their wallets. So some changes may arrive for Aion in a good direction.

This doesn't change the f2p player problem however.

GameForge must consider that the average f2p player is of...less than decent IQ level and will not understand how to efficiently farm resources using in-game means and means which do not violate the terms of service. To this end indeed enchantment stones, stigma enchantment stones, daevanion skill books must be made more available in order to promote player growth both in numbers and paying customers.

It's not that these players are stupid, but they have no idea how to properly utilize alts or other game mechanics towards their advantage, and even more so some of these players may not even have the time to do so even if they wanted to.

• Using dozens of alts SHOULD NOT be mandatory in order to progress decently on your main character, period. It wasn't the case before, I don't see why it should be now.

• So from a player that has broken ToS several times during the years, you encourage everyone to break GF ToS and not get caught? If they don't abuse the system, it makes them stupid? Not everyone can abuse the system and run more than 4 alts at the same time to reach some necessities in the game. Some ppl just refuse to do it.

This part of the game should be done unavailable and the items should be more available in the game. That's just another reason why this game is messed up. It shouldn't be an alt simulator to achieve the necessities in the game.

• So from a player that has broken ToS several times during the years, you encourage everyone to break GF ToS and not get caught? If they don't abuse the system, it makes them stupid? Not everyone can abuse the system and run more than 4 alts at the same time to reach some necessities in the game. Some ppl just refuse to do it.

This part of the game should be done unavailable and the items should be more available in the game. That's just another reason why this game is messed up. It shouldn't be an alt simulator to achieve the necessities in the game.

It seems you forgot running more than 2 accounts at the same time is an abuse of the system, since you mentioned 4 alts.

This game has been an alt simulator from 5.x, these aren't even news.

Ah yes, and I never told people to use 2 or 4 or more alts at the same time, if I did please do pinpoint the part.

• "From 5.x"

Yes, this precise patch when everything started to go wrong. And this is not a reason why people should accept to play the game that way.

Imagine a single player game where you would have to create multiple new saves in order to unlock the content "faster" on your main save. This is simply ridiculous.

• It's silly to call other ppl low IQ cause they don't use alts cause I doubt that this is the way the game is meant to be played. It's one of the reasons everything is kept really limited aswell. It makes the statistics wrong and might change how GF acts on the drops and availability of things.

Abusing alts by running stuff with multiple clients at the same time is one of the things that ruin the game for new ppl or the ppl that don't have multiple accounts. Same is for veteran rewards. Old players can stay f2p cause of these things. If for example GF wants only a certain amount of items to be in the game in a month period, most of it goes to the old players that abuse the accounts. Leaving a lot less for the others. I don't know if they view statistics like this and make adjustments accordingly but it still distorts statistics and the actual availability of those items in the game.

• Even Lineage 2M failed they won't give up easily,mobile sale(200b won) is 10 times of BnS sale(20b won).There's no reason they will bother with Aion(13b won).

Be hold Aion2 and BNS2,BNS S,BNS M,BNS whatever still coming lol.

Plus I think they will improve Lineage 2M they won't give up that easily. 8o

Might work like FF14 reborn or they will simply add more p2w like Aion who know lol. ^^

• Vashiro , Leo you probably arent unable to undertand with simple words, so i will explainn with paintings

Unfortunately that's not how it works. :)
    There is nothing wrong with their "Platinerk". The reason why it takes so long is NCS's support for their system. It needs to be 100% compatible to respond to server, website and the functions must be compatible with their code in the first place.

GF can't program that for the server, NCS needs to do that. Therefor you can't put the blame on GF with this one. Look at NCS and their content and how they handle everything in the first place and then you'll understand that even NCS is not perfect.

###

Tonight I will ask some known veteran players to help me with fishing out what is in the realm of possibility and add it to the Document. If your suggestion was plain without any elaboration or explanation .. it might not be included into the document. If you feel like you've done so, you can revise your suggestion in a new response.

Btw keep in mind that this is topic wasn't created by an instruction from Gameforge. It was done by us, the community. I was just the one who took the initiative to create this topic. I hope we can work together. Love you all.

• 1. Roll back rewards to 7.0 with a few exceptions.

2. Keep Red Katalam with adjusted longer entry times.

3. Apply stigma & deavanion skill +6 safe spot.

4. Apply event or drops for few fragments here and there.

5. More access to ultimate enchant stone coupons perhaps also with battle insignias.

elaborations for document:

1. 7.0 was already nerfed so rolling back rewards to that level will still prohibit the bots and give players a little more OW rewards especially from mobs like mini-bosses.

It will also remove the 7.2 restrictive limit on enchant stone boxes.

2. Players who do shift work need alternative times to do red Katalam and would also improve the fixability of all players strict play time-management.

3. Self-explanatory, in six months since returning only one of my stigmas is +7.

Many failed right back to zero, deavanion skills are even worse.

4. Fragments are always needed for upgrading +15 lackrum gear to black feather (the best).

5. If you are playing a lot for katalam gear which will need enchanting, it makes sense to have the option to also use the katalam rewards for obtaining enchant stones.

Another way would be a conversion npc to convert katalam battle insignia into stellium and open up access for non-large legions or casuals to obtain the ultimate stone coupons. (with perhaps a 1/day or weekly restrictions)

Non of these suggestions will have any major negative effect on GF cash shop sales; in-fact quite the opposite could happen because happy players use the cash shop and frustrated players tend to quit.

Ultimately Gameforge together with NCSoft will decide what to do, the way to do it is for them to decide.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• That's a nice generalization, but p2w players are the same if not worse when it comes to game knowledge. The f2p players have always been the better players in general.

And what you're saying again, is playing this game like a full time job, to not even get close to someone with money that pays, and can get what you farmed for months in one day. That is a big issue and a reason most people stay away from it, outside this Aion bubble of course, just go on other MMO communities and bring the topic of Aion and you'll see.

• Before we will get 7.5 It would be nice to see Xforms removed from time-maps like Katalam.

Its a sad joke that one person with full gear ult. +15 can just int garrisons and survive that + kill some players.

So what? So is everyone else...

• Meanwhile in Korea....

https://aion.plaync.com/board/…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20

Lineage 2M failed ;(8o

I don't think it's directly related to this topic. Anyway, a post on the Aion KR prove nothing. It's 500k installs in a few days, with some pluses and minuses, but is still 500k installs. That is a lot compared with anything Aion related. In fact, they have 43k reviews on google apps with a 4.1/5 score. Most complaining are about server queue or that their phone doesn't run or doesn't run the game smooth. Sooner or later, some that don't like the game or doesn't have a powerful enough smartphone will uninstall it. I think it's a success for them but we will see better at the next earning chart.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Meanwhile in Korea....

https://aion.plaync.com/board/…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20

Lineage 2M failed ;(8o

I don't think it's directly related to this topic. Anyway, a post on the Aion KR prove nothing. It's 500k installs in a few days, with some pluses and minuses, but is still 500k installs. That is a lot compared with anything Aion related. In fact, they have 43k reviews on google apps with a 4.1/5 score. Most complaining are about server queue or that their phone doesn't run or doesn't run the game smooth. Sooner or later, some that don't like the game or doesn't have a powerful enough smartphone will uninstall it. I think it's a success for them but we will see better at the next earning chart.

Well yep I think they installed because it's a new game and had so much expectations anyway I watched character creation on L2M and I know it's failed because you can't customize your character not even hair color. :/

But like I said don't worry NC will fix it either like FF14 reborn or add character creation to p2w I don't know. :P

I'm probably going to install L2M when it goes global myself to see how much space it took and how my phone can handle it then uninstall. 8o

Eh ? I guess you can watch gameplay now but if you're too lazy just read comments on youtube. 8o

Check out my drawing here <3

The highest punishment for not voicing your opinions in forums

is your life stays the same.

Edited 3 times, last by Hairbrush ().

• As someone who played every day since the release of 7.0, and without p2w made full +15 T2 ultimate on a fresh character (took around 3 months to finish with manastones and doing pve gear on the side)

I have been in a position where I have time to play almost all day, every day, because of an injury from work I had to stay at home.

So I'm someone who has "seen it all" when it comes to the current state of the game and this patch in particular.

I have talked to several people who are on the verge of quitting or have quit. I can assure you their reasons are way beyond "the game is too grindy".

The game is too grindy, don't get me wrong, but the promise the game should give you is that eventually, "I can also get there eventually".

At the moment some things are unreachable, impossible and statistically unrealistic for a huge amount of the playing population to achieve.

To not make my post unbearably long I will highlight the most important topics.

This is not in order of importance or anything like that.

Instead of thinking about changing the monetization of the game or other unrealistic things, lets see what we have and what we can work with and compromise with when given the current state, the current model and the current games content.

1. Legion dominance and world bosses

Since this patch came out the big legions on each side have complete monopoly over world bosses, altar coupons and even the altar weekly quests for stellium.

This is a huge frustration for players who cant join those legions, as there are limited spots.

The fact that world bosses are the only way to get an extendable weapon has always been a huge mistake on NCS gamedesign, as anyone competent in this games selling point(PVP), will tell you that the games positional system is a huge problem for melee classes with constant "too far away" spam when on your screen it says you are 1 meter from your opponent.

You simply cant enjoy certain classes without extendables.

World bosses being the only way to get an extend should never, ever have been a thing in this game.

The solution is simple and we already have the system in place for it.

Make morph recipes for everything(yes, even extendable weapons), make it as hard as you want and as expensive as you want so that it fits your vision of long term goals (not Kaisinel level long term please)

Currently players are feeling forced to switch class to something they dont particularly want to play and isnt what they really enjoy, because either their legendary transform doesnt suit their class, or because extendable weapons are impossible to get for them realistically in the next 2-3 months.

2. Daevanion skills, stigma enchanting, Transformations, Collections etc.

These are all things we should have more of(morph, new currency, Hero Trials?), anyone who plays actively will tell you the same thing.

"I used 100's of stigma enchantment stones and only got 1x +9 stigma" or, "I farmed on 30 alts every week for Daevanion skill boxes in makarna and I'm not even close to 1x +10 daeva skill".

"I can't get a transform that suits my class", who hasn't heard this? and who doesn't have a friend that quit just because his\her VR elite transform didnt suit their class?

It's because farming for it, or working towards a transformation for your class is impossible. It's purely luck based and you have zero control over this part of your progression.

Collections that can give you as much as 150\170\200 Attack are also purely RNG based. They are dependent on winning the lottery multiple times to get all the different transforms you need. They are almost not even worth mentioning as only the few people who go for Kaisinel through heavy p2w have even seen some of the good collections available.

3. Gearing up

As I mentioned above it took roughly 3 months to get fully geared while being able to attend absolutely everything every day, even farming world mobs for the materials for crafting to get fragments of the fighting spirit.

My stigmas were all bought with gold packs and I probably wouldnt even be close to full +9 stigmas without paying for them.

I have 1 daevanion skill +10, everything else below +5

Manastones were 90% crafted or dropped from open world farming.

I can't even begin to imagine how long it will take someone who has less time on their hands to get to a point in their gear where you can put up a fight versus fully geared players.

New players dont have multiple 80/80 Veteran Reward accounts to grab enchantment stones from either. They also dont have 10 alts to grind events on.

I think I'm repeating alot of what has already been said but it clearly cant be said enough.

Vashiro mentioned streamers aren't streaming the game anymore and I know why most of them quit streaming. The gear gap is too big and you can't really stream an open world PVP game without full gear and enjoy yourself at the same time.

The big streamers were mostly hardcore PVP players who pride themselves with being good at the game or good at their class.

Its impossible to showcase any sort of skill in the game unless you have full gear, playing versus other people who also have full gear.

People watch streamers for their personality, ability to entertain/teach, or because they are a good player. Not to watch the 50th time they fail an enchant to +9 on a stigma and the frustration that follows.

The streaming culture died as soon as the PVP culture died.

Ultimately i agree with the original posts point. The game lacks realistic long term goals for people to get everything the game has to offer.